That Anglosphere Thread

Freedom of movement across the Anglosphere.

Thread rules:
1. Only Anglo may reply,
2. Only Anglo may reply,
3. Speak English or fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Emg14MOMDgU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J8P6WfS7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Notice how the only people who shill the Anglosphere are Britcucks

freedom of movement with MongrelSA and post 1980s Canada? enjoy the subhuman hordes, idiot

Eagles, Lions, Kangaroos, Kiwis and maybe the Leaves if they get their shit together should form a group counter to the EU. Of course the Eagle will be in charge........

Nice pic, what does the ancient dead language text say?

Wait for the replies
>inb4 they're all anti-anglosphere cause i've jinxed myself.

Here's your reply

I don't mind who's in charge just want us back together.

With english widely spoken across much of the world, what countries would you regard as the Anglosphere, and why?

>Nz full of islanders/Maoris and Chinks
>Aussie full of chinks and wogs
>Canada full of chocolate chinks
>U.K. Full of pakis
>U.S full of niggers and spics

These are the real people you are speaking to instead of the so called "Anglo"

Even I'm not Anglo, I'm mixed race, I haven't seen a white person apart from my father in like 2 weeks in my city

hello

Because they want to ride our coattails

The blood of the anglo is spent. Bongland has fallen.

>Country must still follow British culture
>Dominate language must be English
>Majority heritage may be British
>Cuck stamp in the top left is optional
>Anglo facial structure and skin tone majority
Any country what meets this criteria

Invasion by immigration + reproducing works well doesn't it.

Friendly reminder that

>anglosphere
rhymes with
>pap smear

Even if Bongland falls, Australia is the backup. As long as you exist the bong lives on.

Thread rule 1 & 2, here is your reply

>"our"
Sounds like you're the one riding coattails m8 ;)

Our cities are overrun too. Only in the valleys or in the north of our continent can we hope to make a stand.

Also it very hard to hear you, please get off that high horse.

If we open the borders we can weaponize immigration to favour us and send boat loads of white people to reclaim the land.

Freedom of movement between the Anglo nations would be great, 100% with you

MUERTE AL ANGLO, CABRON!

I use this example a lot:
>Be American
>Live in Manchester, Connecticut,
>Skin colour white
>Primary language English
Why should someone like this require a visa to live/work in the UK? Seems bullshit to me, at least fast track em.

>Country must still follow British culture
>Dominate language must be English
>Majority heritage may be British
>Cuck stamp in the top left is optional
>Anglo facial structure and skin tone majority
So, not the US? The only one of those we follow is the dominant language.

Here is your reply

Yeah but lets face it - the overton window makes it impossible. Look at Brexit. All you guys did was shift the immigrant load to more Pakis.

Serious m8. We are fucked and we are powerless - the overton window is shut to us and ((those)) that control it know exactly what they are doing.

Maybe not the US as a whole, you fucked up by treating non-brits as equals and giving them American status

Also you used to be far more British, so you qualify for historical reasons but you need to clean yourself up before you can join. Unless you want it on a state by state basis

I don't understand how Anglos can be so cucked into thinking the Anglo on the other island is a completely different people.

Northern Brits are closer to Irish than Londoners.

This

We need to unite if we wish to still be relevant by 2020, god fuck China

DNA isn't everything: honorary anglo

Imperial States of the Anglosphere

These threads get vastly different responses depending on the time of day i make them.

>1-3pm: Strong anti-anglo hostility
>8-9pm: Anglo-brotherhood will overwhelm!

Finally some REAL anglo shows up.

Maybe not but it's a big part of you. I'm from Newcastle and its pretty obvious people are closer to Scots/Irish.

I HAVE TO RETURN TO THE DEMISPHERE NOW, BROTHERS. CARRY ON WITHOUT ME.

I listen to this song waiting for the day we bring the empire back. BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

youtube.com/watch?v=Emg14MOMDgU

Why do Aussies hate us so much?

We can either sit about doing nothing, letting the non-anglo spread and bread, converting our nations (see US for reference, fucking German invaders).

Or we can do something about. Stay strong brother

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J8P6WfS7w

Stupid retarded idea.
Why would anglos want to share their nigs, pakis, abos and snackbars?

Indoctrinated into an anti-British mindset by non-anglo. This started to happen in the 50s

I don't hate anyone. Don't speak on my behalf.

Despite all the shitty memes, the US is not part of the Anglosphere.

We don't hate you as people, we just resent what your successive governments have been doing to your country with regard to immigration, privacy, and economic policy. It's been disappointing to watch your living standards slide downward while you've been letting mudslimes and terrorists take control of your country. Brexit is a positive beginning for you guys.

Agreed. They aren't ethnic Anglo or even culturally Anglo at this point. Sure, the Anglo-Americans left can be, but the rest can go to the dogs.

>Why do Aussies hate us so much?

We all do. It's what makes us human.

In the current systems it is easier for the nigs, pakis, abos to spread (why you think you see so many). While they keep down the white man, this is multiculturalism gone mad. By opening the borders we have a shot at distributing the anglo again.

ARYANDIED when?

As an American of old Anglo descent (okay, and Scottish, and Irish) who actually had dual citizenship (for other reasons)...I approve this message.

Honestly it's time to get the gang back together.

Why do you hate us?

You wanna be a respected leader because you are a bong? Then lead. Respect is earnt m8.

So far I only see Polak Slavs or mixed breed trumpfag burgers leading in the politics that count.

I am an anglo but would rather Polaks immigrating here than whingeing poms. Man up fuckers - it is the end of times for us. You know that right?

Reminder, don't reply to non-anglo. This is none of their business.

I'm a child of illegal Mexicans but was born in the USA. Do I count as Anglo?

Well, obviously we're the odd one out. But we're too useful to leave on the bench.

(Would also note that the level of Anglo heritage in the states is severely understated by statistics, because people think if it as a sort of "background" heritage that they don't bother mentioning.)

This, all the figures are off.
>How many are English but due to American culture they just put "American".
>DNA tests to prove they're german, if you follow the DNA far enough back you can pretend to not be anglo

Because you brought rural and suburban retardedness to Europe. Thankfully you haven't been able to infect mainland Europe with it yet, as evidenced by Macron's landslide victory and other embarrassments that Europe's retarded populists suffered.

So I guess I should be thanking you. Europe saw the catastrophic fallout from Brexit and Trump's election, and it would appear we decided not to get dragged down with you.

Have you integrated well into Anglo society?

No go back spic

No thanks. We don't want your muslims Brittain, and Americans can fuck off back to thier 'superior' country. Austrailians wouldn't survive one winter day.

Reminder that most of the EU has always hated us, they will try anything to keep us down now that we're out of their cage.

Freedom of movement with Englandistan? Top kek, how bout no.

Yanks, back me on this.

ah youre one of those butt hurt leafs that give us a bad name

Hans get out reeeeeee

Exactly. "American" self-identification tracks very closely with a mixture of Anglo and Scotch-Irish heritage.

And in general, people tend to cure more recent heritage, just because it stands out from the pack more. If your grandparents' names are Huntington, Robertson, Kennedy, and Pulisic, you end up calling your heritage "Irish and Croatian"...

Not out of shame or distaste, but for the same reason that if you see someone wearing a blue and white striped shirt, and you're asked what color shirt they're wearing, and have to respond very quickly, you say "blue". Anglo heritage is sort of taken for granted - the warp to the weft.

It seems the problem isn't Free movement, its the muslim invaders.

Not going through with this seems sorta like giving in / surrendering to terrorism?

Fuck off cucknadian

"Anglosphere" refers to countries where English is the official language, or the first language of the majority of it's citizens.

The United States is an Anglosphere nation.

The U.S. is also eligible for Commonwealth membership under the Edinburgh Criteria, due to the United States (original 13 Colonies and Oregon Territory) once being part of the British Empire.

Ότι θέλω θα kάνω ρε φλώροι

>anglosphere

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is basically correct.

I misread that as "cucknado". That is all

Sorry friend, got to all stick together. If Russia and China and so on weren't buzzing around, we could worry about the small stuff, but there's no time for that. We must rule the waves together.

WE SHALL CARRY ON BROTHER

This guy gets it, join or die. together we are stronger. Americans will understand this.

I liked it better when you guys exhibited your will to continental domination in more direct, honest terms instead of this "EU" guise.

>where English is the official language

The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth.

In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves. We are treated like the EU's permanently open wallet.

>Debt crisis in Greece? Germany will pay
>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay
>Poland needs a new plunger museum? Send the bill to Germany

We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.

England is going to cuck out on brexit and have free movement with Mutt Merkel. Do you want free movement with that? That's how stds spread, nigga

We took our independence because it made sense for us. (Bongs, imagine if we hadn't - 330 million people an ocean away forming a supermajority bloc in Parliament? Wouldn't work for anyone.) It wasn't some kind of total rejection of our colonial heritage, much of which we kept - because we liked it.

You kind of locked them on an island and abandoned them for like 200 years...i don't think I would like you either...

You should setup some sort of camp to concentrate your problems.

How can we meme the right to bear arms for the CANZUK Empire?

I'll grant you that it's a far more complex and two-sided situation than, say, a dumb Greek political cartoon would portray it. But I do think you guys are kidding yourselves a bit that there's no repressed will to power in German enthusiasm for the EU, and no German dominance.

Do you pay through the nose for hegemony? You bet. Hell, nobody understands that better than we Yanks.

Good luck without us, if you want a super power that can compete with China you need the US for its industry. Besides, we're still culturally Anglo, and we speak the language.

>abandoned them
What? I don't think all Australians are descended from the criminals. I don't think even the majority are. When did we abandon the Australians other than when our empire crumbled?

Youre just jealous you dont have a bunch of bro countries. have fun trying to pull every one into the EU so you can almost know what it is to be us.

Yeah, politically you are different, that is all.

Let the US join

Fuck off no leafs aloud...you fucked your country years ago now sit in your shithole and awate the day of the rake...

>Youre just jealous you dont have a bunch of bro countries.

Uhm, sweetie, hello? What is
>Turkey
>Syria
>Morocco

>tfw Anglo americans like my self are a minority in their own country

Also how do we meme CANZUK into reality? Does pepe need a tribute?

America is majority British you numbskull.

>muh self reported ancestry

oh, so everybody in the world is only a part of 1 european group? ok then. kill yourself retard

We want to help you.

In 32 of the 50 States, English is the official language by law. And under Federal Law, English is the official language of Federal proceedings and official gatherings, even in territories that are bi-lingual. It's the de-facto national language with over 225 million native speakers.

For all intents and purposes, it's the official language. The only reason Congress hasn't weighed in on the matter is that it's always been taken for granted that U.S. Citizens will speak English as a primary language.

no we arent. ever been to Dixie?

ever looked at the last names list? all the most common are English

I'm serious. We're a magnet for welfareniggers, with Turks and Poles being the worst offenders.

And this is why we shouldn't be seen as different people when it comes to immigration. Integrating into the UK would be a non-issue for you guys. (Driving might be a bit difficult, but that's just banter ;P)

Fast track em!