Obama Legalized Fake News in 2013

>American tax dollars have been legally spent on domestic propaganda for 4 years already
rt.com/usa/smith-mundt-domestic-propaganda-121/

Why has this never been brought up by anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml
mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCvrJSBVfnI
youtube.com/watch?v=mSp5nfckxrg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3lENiCgVXQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_for_Cultural_Freedom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>RT

Bump.

>Obama repeals WW2 ban on domestic propaganda
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

It's scary how many news sites removed their articles about this. Deep state scary and my internet is being strangled right now after posting this

are there some examples of what may be examples of this? what is the pretext? what are the ranges of purposes? what are the plans? why do they need to spend tax dollars, why wouldnt if this must happen (it must not) money, not even tax dollars, solely taken from the media pay for these sparse occurrences of propaganda?

OP here, had to switch my IP to keep posting

>Propaganda banned since WW2, Obama decides to repeal that under the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act)
techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml

Even Buzzfeed was against the Fake News Authorization Act of 2013 until they started getting their deepstate, tax payer funded checks in the mail to produce establishment propaganda.

>RT

The deepstate (((lost track))) of 6.5 trillion last year and noone noticed.

It's pretty easy to give CNN and other news corps a few billion in return for pushing deepstate propaganda aka fake news as real news.

The whole investigation into Trump, the election and the russians was proven to be pretty much fueled by fake news.

>1 post by this ID
Hello CIA

They report on the stories other news sites are afraid to

Also the Deepstate has been producing fake news from behind the scenes for decades. All Obama and Congress did was make it publicly legal so noone could go to jail for it if caught in the future.

>Source on the deepstate and their (((missing))) 6.5 trillion dollars
mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/

well I hope someones keeping track of the injust, traitorous, treasonous tab being run up

>All Obama and Congress did was make it publicly legal so noone could go to jail for it if caught in the future.
if something is legal at time A, but determined to should have been illegal at time A (at time: all) determined at time B?

I feel like the word retroactive applies here maybe,

Share this thread everywhere it applies until it hogs page 1 and gets stickied

Only you can fight fake news soldier

I heard that missing story, a bit ago, is not as bad as it sounds, and something that happens often, that its not actually stolen or something, but that just like, paper work had yet to be filed or something, or they double write reciepts by accident, I heard some excuse that made sense but I guess it was wrong...

if the missing money is true, and not a typo error or something, why do you think they think they should be allowed to do such things? simply because noone will stop them?

AHAHAH (YOU)

Who the fuck can investigate the deepstate besides some autistic hobbits on Sup Forums?

We are freedoms last line of defense. Are you meme enough to take a stand and save the world?

Hitler said that

>OPINIONS
>OPINIONS
Shutup

more fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=cCvrJSBVfnI
PROOF taht the uploader LOOK AT DATE is a PROPOGANDA PUSHER
watch his agenda

BLAMING BUSH

The video press releases are something else
youtube.com/watch?v=mSp5nfckxrg
ID ont kow if this is the vdeo about zappa where he talks about htem
and says the only reason they do it is for the money
but its not propoganda like thE OP was saying.

BUt this dude tried to tie it back to BUSH

dumping media collusion from the Podesta emails to bump the thread. More at www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Please i hate this mother fucker out him hes bullshit he said he'd upload videos but he DOESNT exposing SHIT NOW. HE uploads on a set TIMER you can tell it its to push AGENDAS on everythign you see.

Take your time to expose him nt for the REAL INFO they sprinkle in his shit to push him
he'll push more fake shit now to push away all disenters from him I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN THIS IS WHAT THEYRE GOING TO DO ITS THEIR GAME PLAN WATCH IT!
hes tehir INTERNET BOY
STOP HIM
but remember the truth sprinkled in with his agenda so they pretend hes taken seriusly? expect thaqt to take a downturn Probably over time now to not be as Obvious.
So most of his shit he said is real but
like some shit he guessed of course was wrong on.
just call this fucker out whenever you can he's (((their))) INTERNET BOY

That first vid is golden

Do not let that get taken down

BTW here's a wierd tweet I never got an answer to (it was leaked way before the attack). Likely a fake news creator trying to control the impending attacks narrative that accidentally got his story stolen by a Twitter bot

I called im out, he cussed ME OUT. i didndt record it then but I DID OUT HIM a 2nd time later he done it in public to prove my previuos history withhim
hes such a godamn faggot

>United Nations
opinion discarded

i dotn know if these matter

hypocrit hes admitted his other friend is HIM
but this is pretty hypocritical

if this is true, then why isn't Trump just telling the msm what to do?

Dude

Shut the fuck up, you're not making any sense and noone cares.

Is Trump the same thing as the deepstate? Oh wait, they're currently playing a game of 4D chess to try and cripple each other.

I was saying>
this and responding tomind ur own business retard and BTW FUCK YOU

fair comment, but who exactly gets given the authority to do propaganda under that bill?

Is English your first language? Are you on drugs? Do you have a MYPILLOW? You should get some sleep

He's (((their))) internet propoganda good boy FACE and you MUST be
HIM
AAAHAHAHA
go suck a dick fag boy
cant take it can you. go suck that jew dick for more money
blame the 1cent handed to you in donations for all of it cause of some one you fooled.
you can fuck yourself prick. called you out before you pretend you have an audience

The deepstate aka the state department, pentagon, mostly the CIA and others. Essentially they all can, it's just not most departments job to produce their own propaganda so they just tell the CIA TOO make a narrative for them and CNN starts shilling

This all should be made transparent and investigated

What the fuck are you talking about you sperg? This thread is about how the mainstream media has been weaponized with disinfo and propaganda, bluepilling millions of normies and you want us to go after some small fries youtuber because you don't like them.

Just downvote their videos and get on with your life, jesus christ.

THIS SLEEP THING IS PROPOGANDA
AAAAND
its being done by THEM whom im calling out
GUYS THEY ARE HERE AND I HAVE OUTTED THEM
PLEASE ANNIHILATE

they're seathign mad

>I'm a Jew
The heebiest of Hebrews I am

this isnt just that you poiece of shit he's heading
GOVERNENT LAWS TRYIG TO PUSH PROPOGANDA
which will destroy the INTERNET
hes been working ON THIS FOR YEARS
hes from halliburton and the cia and fbi
i have all the evidene he admits this SHIT about being from them. workign and evrythign before hes not admitting what he does now from them but I BET it is 100%

Everyone just ignore this schizophrenic faggot, seems to just be a dickhead rambling about nonsense to disrupt the thread. When they can't slide a thread they deploy a disruption faggot to shit up the discussion.

HYpocrit non-arguements Pic related in my comment tard
shutup faggot with yoru fake news

HE DOES RUN THIS ENTIRE PROPOGANDA CAMPAIGN
AHAHAHthey cant even prove me wrong and YELL and SHOUT like a bunch of RETARDS
RETARD SHOUTING CONTEST COMMENCE

Evidence of anti-p2p internet activities workign with the FBI in honeypots
YOU GUYS NOT SHUTTING UP is proof of internet propoganda and YOU trying to disrupt conversation and communication

IF you want to say somethig bitch say it cause you cant tell me shitShut the internet down we cant control communication any more oy oy oyyyyyyYOYOYOYYY

You'll never get my shekels you filthy goyim

If you have a point just explain it like an adult, not a full blown retard. No one cares about some retarded youtuber with a fucking nothing 16k retarded subscribers. What the fuck is wrong with you?

because the Nazi bastards didn't invent it

Funny how they explained the Jewish methods of media control and people now think the Nazis were masters of media manipulation

They learned everything they knew by watching jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c

I came to the realization here that this 2013 propoganda LIFT was pushed and i knew it at the time by the guy the video i linked to
yu guys tried to say i was dumb so im just proving im not full of shit
he PUSHES THE DAILY PROPOGANDA BELL
the daily BULLSHIT he is part of
and his orgins
NO -PLANER
JEW-LOVER
FIBI
CALLS FOR JAILING PEOPLE FOR BEING A HYPOCRIT
I PROVED HE IS ONE WITH MY SCREENSHOTS
id ont kow what else calls for being propoganda
but you guys tryign to hide it SHOWS YOU ARE HIM
HES THEIR (((internet))) BOY
he PUSHES THEIR AGENDA

Destroy the internet

HE has that one nailed down bitches DOING ANTI-P2P shit
and he has this Good persona about him so everythign he does is JEW BACKED

if you cant talk about this you cant talk about propoganda cause you dont know what it is.
hes everybit them

let me try to make this make a little bit of sense
he doesnt do many videos nowadays so he isnt out their getting popularity for more to call him out on.
to come around, find OUT about him which its already out there and then
come, and call him out
thats why he's not making many videos nowadays
right after i called him out
that timethe video i linked was uploaded, he stopped making somany videos
his videos got deleted some too and he reuploaded so you can't verify so much but. go check for yourself its real. if u cant verify this im sure a lot of people who seen this can.

I don't give a fuck about what someone with an audience as small as 16k is pushing on youtube, I influence 3 times more people than that on my Facebook pages. We're talking about mass media, not some sperg that you, also a sperg, got into a faggy internet fight with.

Again, no one gives a fuck about some small fries, no body YouTuber just because they're as retarded as ypu and you got into an autistic screeching match with them. Jesus christ just sell your computer and start seeing a therapist. You are absolutely fucked in the head, completely broken and clearly drug addled.

>believing RT

Yep he's pushing a law all he needs is the right people i the right places to push for HIM and you got mass media
i take any threats on my communication seriuosly not ikeyou fags

There's only one jewtuber who matters and he's /OurGuy/ to the core
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3lENiCgVXQ

When even normies are being redpilled

Death to all JUICE
HItler is cool and likes orange juice
white power

can you believe i got 15k views on my google+ after making a comment on a jews channel that one guy with the beanie or wtv
never made anythign on my shit
im cool cool coool so cool
before jewtube took away the views of your google+ page that was neat seeing that seeing in only made a few comments on some barely watched videos, then his

Anyone ever listened to a rambling bum for 20 minutes just to try and crack the code and understand his craziness?

I think I've almost got this goy figured out

Isnt this ironic that this qoute was said by the propaganda minister of the natsoc Germany ?
Goebbells job was litraly to lie and produce false narratives.

HE runs fake news
HE put out Bush Fake Media Disclosure video
circa 2013
OP topic is circa 2013
I would replace BUSH with the uploaders name
and make my conclusions from there

Was brought up many many times.
It's also why this Election was much more hectic than previous ones.

Bump

>RT
>believe this article about your media being a propaganda arm for the government
>from a media outlet that's a propaganda arm for the government

>Even Buzzfeed was against the Fake News Authorization Act of 2013

His name was Michael Hastings.
He died in 2013 through an extremely suspicious car crash, after he wrote a piece about why the Democrats and Obama love spying so much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

They took the warning and became a mouthpiece ever since.

Only thing I ever agreed on with a commie. You'll be the last one out of the heli senpai.

>If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
I don't see that happening here. People here are surprisingly good at detecting lies spouted from the media.

I was trolling in another thread. Forgot to change the flag.

so this is how stupid marxist movies "make money"

change your tactics they dont work anymore

Nothing I do would convince you retards that you're incorrect, because that'd make you need to face the fact that it's not the big bad government's fault you're failures, it's your own fuckups. Doesn't mean I'm not going to troll.

He was honest with his people

He had no need to hide his tactics because he spoke closer to truth than our msm ever has

shut the fuck up you faggot schizophrenic

You stupid nigger it was reported by US based MSM at the time.

how does it relate?
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
after i post that

This youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4

Its
all
coming
from
them

Too bad u guys cant COPE like me
Hey bros hows Sup Forums?

Trolling outside of Sup Forums is against the global rules of Sup Forums
enjoy your ban

>It's the same michael Hastings that got assassinated
>Wikileaks explained how cars can be hijacked and crashed by the CIA

Holy fuck add him to the list with the Han Family, Seth Rich and this courageous nigga

take your medication you delusional fuckwit,you're an obvious schizophrenic. I don't know why people are even replying to you. make sure to sage and ignore the schizo

We are the anti-jews

Memes only run on truth, they break down and collapse when built upon lies

ok me and frank zappa and the censorship on the radio
DGB
bro i jut called u out do somethign homo

This whole, situation or EVENT i put into your mix fucks you up so bad dont it. its like more than YOU do. right? so its as MUCh as YOU do right?

so its pretty big by my guessing. HAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_for_Cultural_Freedom

>implying the news has ever been real

calls for deaths today for pedophiles
propoganda thread
Nobody gives a shit
I would say what a lot of people are thinking but i have to thinki about it myself before if i decide it is right

why you always assume on everyone faggot and first off i want to say FUCK OFF I DONT CARE

I posted one video very Similiar and turns heads on this topic
I made my point
SAGE your face
you cant even make a valid point
schizo

ok so someone is hearing stuff and your speaking then to a
voice ? from somene elses head then

pfff ahaha ok faggot

your calling for everyone to do what YOU do to validate your point you
god damn mother fucker

bait

dont listen to me guys

see im also pscyhotic and could giv ea fuck less if you die after i tell you id rather watch it

in other words faggot
>who gives a shit stupid dumbass

NON-arguements

Please go back to your television and fuck yourself

Ever wonder how these news sites stay afloat when noone watches them, yet they still "set the narrative" by which the government operates?

Write a non schizo post about an interesting topic related to OP and prove you aren't a retard on meds. I honestly think you need to stop taking your meds.

Alex Jones mentions this shit every day.
Where have you been?

>...
read my first post
i was only respolying to morons myob

what is the arguement?