What is so wrong about encouraging a child to be gay? I'm sure that you guys would encourage him to be straight...

What is so wrong about encouraging a child to be gay? I'm sure that you guys would encourage him to be straight, what's the difference?

Grandkids

Progressing your own bloodline. To allow your bloodline to end just because you want to take cock up the ass is selfishness of the highest magnitude, people literally died for you to say "naaah, I'll just take dicks up my ass for 50 years and die"

>what is adoption

Being gay sets you up for a lifetime of hardship and failure, with nothing but oblivion at the end of it.

>Encouraging your child to be anything but happy, successful and a critical thinker

Wew cucknada, you're doing it wrong (again).

Would you rather pass down your genes, or your way of thinking?

You can't continue your bloodline with someone else's children.

A FUCKING LEAF

>leaf
>cuck
Checks out.

Canadian AIDS filled faggot

If everyone had that trail of thought, there woudn't be kids left to adopt

What is cuck about being gay? It's not like your husband is going around fucking others?? Or am I mistaken?

You don't encourage a child to be gay. You encourage him to grow up with a healthy mind and start a family,have a succesful job etc.
Gays are not fit to raise children since they do not represent a traditional family.

Fuck off sodomite. Just because you were diddled as a child doesn't mean you should diddle kids yourself.
Also sage for bait thread

>What is cucking and raising someone else's offspring.

I'll allow it only if the parents are dead.

Both should be passed on and evolved

because straight boys dont suck dick.

Quit falseflagging /ourgirl/ with your fag shit

Everyone is gay.

Straight: natural
Gay: jewish mental illness

>Flag
Neck yourself.
And take a few of your fellow canuks with you.

>"What is so wrong about encouraging a child to be gay? I'm sure that you guys would encourage him to be straight, what's the difference?"

>"What is so wrong about encouraging a child to make bad choices? I'm sure that you guys would encourage him to make good choices, what's the difference?"

Do you see where you fucked up?

Both, dumbass. That's the whole point of having a child.

What's the alternative here? You try to brainwash someone else's children to support your faggotry? Good luck with that. There's certainly no way that could backfire.

Anything that deviates from this before graduating from high school is indoctrination and a form of child abuse. Pic very related

What was the homosexual infidelity rate, like some 68 or 73% wasn't it?

They are mostly promiscuous disease ridden whores, same as in lesbians. They literally fuck anyone they find out is a gay

>what is adoption

a mark of failure

>tried to make a pick one scenario
>didnt use critical thinking again; made a pick two

swing and a miss

Leaf of the Day question goes to you OP.

You don't need to encourage a child to be heterosexual since it is the natural and normal sexuality for all humans.

Letting some guy tag your asshole with his cock while you enjoy it is pretty cuckish.

Saying virtue signalling is the most important thing in life

>"God damn it, dad! Leave me alone! I don't like to shove objects up my ass! I like girls, OKAY?!"
Being Canadian must be hard.

It's degenerate. You're basically cucking your own bloodline to take dicks up your ass.

Having children is selfish though so you are preventing selfishness

Homosexuality is--generally speaking--a maladaptive trait. You could argue that the current gay or otherwise non-heterosexual population is statistically insignificant with respect to overall human population, but a well-adjusted, classically gendered father and mother are still more suited to providing diversified moral and emotional support to a child than people with hormonal imbalances or gender dysphoria, and producing well-adjusted children is paramount.

And trying to indoctrinate kids to be gay is even worse. Trying to encourage mental illness in young people is evil.

>preventing selfishness by eliminating the human race

Don't you have some anime to be making a monologue in?

I've nothing against gays, but encouraging your kid to be gay? That is pure evil.

Most people are not gay, so raising your kid to be gay will probably fuck him/her up.

I'm a fag and I admit it's degenerate. People will always be degenerate in their own way so why force yours on your kids? Like pot isn't horrible or anything but for some people, with their personality and decisions, it could potentially be very unhealthy for their health, both mental and physical, and could very well hamper their lives. I'd never want my child to smoke pot, just like I'd never want them to be a fag.

>What is so wrong about encouraging a child to be gay? I'm sure that you guys would encourage him to be straight, what's the difference?

Straight is normal.

Gay is abnormal.

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

fags have a much higher likelihood of killing themselves
the innocence of children should be protected at all costs especially sexually speaking
gays make up a huge part of the demographic of pedos

damn right my kids will be encouraged to be straight

Every action you take is selfish because you are doing what you are either doing what you want to do or doing want makes you happy

>Gay is abnormal.

How?

I don't have to smoke a cigar and you don't have to suck a cock.

It serves no purpose other than the nihilistic pursuit of pleasure, which is just embracing the lack of meaning and saying fuck it

Also abnormal are hetero couples that decide not to have children while they are perfectly capable of doing so, monetarily and biologically

I wouldnt encourage him one way or another due to not being a wierdo concerned with a childs sexuality

DE GE NE RA TE

everyone is free to do as they wish but when you start pushing your degeneracy to others, it's when you get a free ticket to gas chambers

would you encourage your child to be handicapped?

It IS abnormal. Statistically, very few people are homosexual. Therefore, when someone is homosexual it is abnormal.

You are getting normal and natural confused. Homosexuality occurs in nature, so it's natural. But homosexuality doesn't occur the majority of the time so it is, as stated above, abnormal.

it's not the majority decision, that doesn't make it not "normal"

Regardless, faggots are degeneracy that should be wiped clean. And, thankfully are due to them not reproducing

>Homosexuality occurs in nature

Untrue. Strictly homosexual animals don't exist, they are either normal or bisexual, but when a male animal fucks another male it is mostly a show of dominance. I'm not sure if there even exist examples of female on female animal fucking

CUUUUUUUCCCKKKK

Gays don't reproduce. Only shitskins and niggers should be encouraged to be gay.

For the same reason you don't encourage a child to do drugs or kill themselves.

It's a good way to ruin their life you retarded leaf. That's why fags shouldn't be able to adopt kids and "progressive" parents who encourage their kids to be faggots should be arrested and have their children taken away.

Encouraging mental disorders leads to mental disorders. If you make your kid gay they'll be more likely to also develop other sexual deviancies, depression, schizophrenia, whatever. I'd rather have a normal son or daughter than a mental mess so that's why I would raise them to be healthy.

When the first post is also the best post

>encourage him to be straight
you mean his prime directive?
our species didn't survive for millions of years by taking dicks up the ass

You don't encourage your kids to be straight either, that is because it's expected by default, it's normal, it's how nature intended.

Even if they are born gay for w/e reason, that would be a defect, a defect that would seriously disturb their ability to reproduce, it may be caused by natural imbalances but in no way does that mean it's 'normal' or evolutionarily sound, it's a 'condition' that is harmful, a species will die out if it can't reproduce.

So it'll happen, it does happen and when it happens it is unfortunate; but what parents, governments or the media should DEFINITELY NOT do is say it's not a problem, encourage it, popularise it and exacerbate the problem.

Why would you want to set the human race up for failure?

I wanna make babies with her.

>raising someone else's kid
Cucknadian

the relationship between a man and a woman is a sacred bond. sex is not for enjoyment, but for the advance of our species. generation comes from the dualism of two genders, and this is a sacred and esoteric principle.

There is nothing wrong with being gay as such, nor is there any merit in being a promiscuous straight person. However, there is a sanctity in the continuation of one's blood line and providing them with the best opportunities and chances in life through you're own stability.

Cuckoldry?

>Leaf

what an amazingly stupid thing to say

kys