The only thing that's stopping Putin from annexing the shit out of us just lost against a faggy ass cargo ship

>The only thing that's stopping Putin from annexing the shit out of us just lost against a faggy ass cargo ship

Should we just give up and start learning Russian?

nytimes.com/2017/06/23/world/asia/destroyer-fitzgerald-collision.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/russian-navy-intelligence-ship-sinks-after-collision-with-freighter-off-turkish-coast/2017/04/27/5854b062-2b45-11e7-be51-b3fc6ff7faee_story.html?utm_term=.2882dca5d1b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>army
>fucking ships
When was the last time Norway was relevant to world history again?

Crippical Russian thread.

They're terrified of the US army so they make threads trying to make them sound weak.

MEANWHILE, the Russian army is composed entirely of idiot drunks with the maturity of an American teenager. They're poor so they compensate by trying to sound big and mighty, while the actual big and mighty US military is quietly winning.

>Denmark couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Danes are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Denmark's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Oh believe you me, us Danes are ITCHING for a war with USA.

t. Russian shill trying to make Denmark hate the US for no reason.

Your psyops was organised by toddlers.

It was foggy. The US military can't fight in fog.

PS don't tell to Poo-tin.

>once our container ship flotilla is done ramming your defenseless country
ftfy

Why are you so angry Denmark?

Kek

Depends on what is inside of the cargo tbqh, if it's a bunch of spiders I think they might win.

i believe nver?
wtf question is that

>US military is quietly
>quietly
>US military doing anything quietly

can you imagine it?
hundreds of cargo ships bonking the shoreline...getting weaker and weaker...
while americans go on like nothing is happening in the beaches nearby

Danish and Aussie coalition soon.

this is what the US navy ship hit you shoddy misinformer

Great empires become paper tigers over time. Those navy ships are large but more meant for show than for use. Cheap material that russians can cut through like butter

They aren't running around the internet, doing the verbal equivalent of buying a Hummer H2.

That would be true if you were talking about the Russian military.
The US is genuinely powerful.

Well, you know the deal with DESTROYERS is that they DESTROY other ships before they get the chance to ram the DESTROYER.

How fast would this sink carrier?

12 knots I think?

He asks using Russian grammar rules...

that's a big ship.

>nigger flag
Yeah you're the one to talk about never being relevant to world history

it is indeed the largest ship

You wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

for you

Classic pasta. Truly summer when people take this seriously.

Those ships are why no other country fucks with us

I think Russia's power is hugely over exaggerated.

Only thing they would take from you is Svalbard.

>US military is quietly winning.

Us military is filled with spics,fags and cowards. They will literally die of fear the moment they see a russian.

Didn't the Russians also have a ship crash into a cargo ship in the black sea recently?

All shitposting aside I'm truly interested in the investigations results into how the fuck this was possible.

I really dislike the united states, just as i dislike France, Russia China, Sweden, Belgium and Afrika.

oh greece has internet?

>Russia’s Defense Ministry is seeking to purchase at least five dolphins to use in military tasks, reviving a Cold War project.

>The military has opened the bidding on a 1.75m ruble (£17,000) contract to deliver dolphins to the military in the Crimean port city of Sevastopol by 1 August, according to a document uploaded on Wednesday to the government’s procurement website.

The only reasonable conclusion I can come up with is a Sailor like the EX O wanted to commit suicide and take the ship down with him. The Radar officer should have woke the Capt. is right. The destroyer should be able to run circles around a cargo ship. Only other would be ExO was playing and miss calculated trying for a close passby to collision.

Weak bate thread.
Sage
A
G
E

Good one we (USA) actually did train dolphin to do just that in 60"s. I would say the dolphin wins but does not get every ship they are spread out over 200 miles. Those pics are just for show.
PS my ship CVN-72 Lincoln

What if they use a pod of dolfins with nukes?

>Muh Immigrants

Was thinking that too. Yes !! A better option is to hit them at port like Nofuck Virgina . That is what they tested in 60's. In the end no one wins!! WW4 fought with sticks and stones.

Why so scared amerishit

If you didn't sink the ship, you failed

I'm still betting on a Chinese blackop testing out some anti-radar shit and sleeping lookouts.

man lots of slide threads today.

the crash was a result of chinese or russian electronic warfare. The military ships tracking and radar were compromised, making it not see the cargo ship that was on auto pilot and also didnt see the military ship due to interference. What better way to take out an enemy ship then to make everyone think it just crashed into a cargo ship? Military knows it was an electronic warfare attack but wont state publicly.

>WW4 fought with dolphins and fishing rods

ftfy

>US Army

who would ever want the whites to nuke each other, I wonder?

>Should we just give up and start learning Russian?
The right-wing conservative ("muh Russia") Republicans already worship the Kremlin and puck Putin's cock.

The liberals are the only patriots left in America.

>USA
>white
????

its a copypasta you newfag

I think it's kinda 'faggy' to describe a boat as 'faggy'

>Russia
>white
????

Can't tell if troll thread

A russian ship collided with a freighter a while back... AND FUCKING SANK

washingtonpost.com/world/russian-navy-intelligence-ship-sinks-after-collision-with-freighter-off-turkish-coast/2017/04/27/5854b062-2b45-11e7-be51-b3fc6ff7faee_story.html?utm_term=.2882dca5d1b7

us army is lowering the standard so they recruit faggots, women and 60 iq subhumans who will desert.

even if they're teenagers they're white teenagers and the men who fought all the previous wars were also teenagers too you fucking idiot. they were drafting 18 year old to go die on the beach of normandy
>They aren't running around the internet
they were posting on internet forums since 2004 pro us propaganda for iraq you fucking faggot child. the us army and kikes were the first shills on Sup Forums