DIXIE GENERAL POST TROPICAL STORM COLD FRONT EDITION

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J8P6WfS7w

Welcome I.T.T. All sons and daughters of Dixie. Honorary southerners, respectful Europeans, and kindred spirits.

Yankees, Leads, Talcum X, and Muslims can leave.

For most southern soldiers it was about states rights, they owned no slaves. Most southern soldiers just wanted to go home and make corn liquor. I see the stars & bars as Alabama state flag even before the war.

HEY Y'ALL IS THIS THE TOOTHLESS BIGOT THREAD??

JEFFERSON DAVIS AMIRITE? THE SOUTH WIL RIASEEE AGAIN!

All states REPORT IN!!

North Carolina reporting. Can we annex SC and become one big Carolina yet?

Georgia in here. Where is old Virgina?

I think it's funny how antifa come around here spewing pure vitriol because we are completely shattering their narrative.

Is there hope for a secession in the future or are we cycled beyond repair?

Nah. We are better off as one nation. I might be in the minority there.

GREAT STATE OF VIRGINA, HOME TO GENERAL ROBERT. E LEE, CAPITAL OF THE CONFEDERACY, AND WONDERFUL BATTLE FLAG OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

Tennessee reporting in! No giving up this time!

GA here. When are y'all gonna take the final redpill and quit watching SEC nigger ball?

Lolouisiana reporting

Secession is always possible we just need to be on the look out for weakness

South Carolina here.

No. N.C. is cucked by carpet baggers and getting worse every day.

Kentucky here i tell yuns what

>live in FL
>have 3 friends that are pretty normielized
>one friend is a bull blown SJW pretty much
>we argue all the time but he's a good guy
>arguing about rapeugees one day
>tells me he thinks they should be allowed in
>tell him they have a program where you can volunteer your house
>he's got an extra room and everything
>suddenly doesn't seem so sure of them coming over
funny how when it affects them they don't want to deal with it

Reminder

Southern slave owners and enthusiast paid their blacks to fight for amusement. Now they are paid to play ball for our amusement.

With that being said, hockey is a good sport for those tired of seeing all the niggers.

or are we the slaves for watching these overpaid performers?

God bless the south!

I've recently gotten back into baseball. It's not as popular with the negroes as much as it used to be. and the stats tickle my autism. Golf is great to play.

Amen brother. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Reminder the Yankees are the problem these days in our nation

What uniforms do you preffer
Blue
Grey
or Buttlernut?

Louisiana here.

Televised entertainment, not just sports, has made slaves out of many people. Consume it in moderation.

Tennessee reporting

Looking to buy a house in South Carolina that has lakefront property. I have a job that allows me to work from home full time.

How's Anderson? I drove through there on I-85 and saw a fuckton of nice lakefront homes there. Or should I get something on either the Santee river or Lake Murray?

What part of Tennesse you live in boy

ChurchHill Here

Can we negotiate doing it again?

Maryville

how is the weather? Rain in Texas

I know you aren't the only state that exports gator, but let me tell you something, gator is fucking DELICIOUS!

>Maryville
Ho fuck dude you arent that far away from where i live

Hows the old smokies down there

Neon pink

you misspelled butternut you fucking yank

Fuck yea it is

Waiting for the last of this tropical storm to go on by so I can mow the lawn, other than that another comfy day in the foothills

I agree. The South had to fight but I think it best that we lost. Just wish the fucking Yankee faggots wouldn't pushed us into it.

Ah nice, we got hit by part of that storm last night and caused the transformer across from my house to explode

Fuck yankees
Fuck carpetbaggers

God Bless Dixie

I am impressed that whoever made the OP image actually smokes a pipe... That is a tin of Samuel Gawith 1792 flake which is of some of the best premium tobacco.

Fuck fuckin Cindy. Rolled in when I was catching Hardtails off a pier in Florida, ruined my last 2 days of vacation because if i can't swim/fish in the ocean I ain't having fun, then followed the goddamn storm all the way back to Kentucky where it's causing flooding.

we got lucky down here, a lot of rain, but no outages, got family from florida coming up today, hopefully it aint to wet on the road up to Gatlinburg, got to show them all the tourist shit and gettem some shine

Florida Bro here...
From the unknown, super hot, redneck part around lake Okeechobee.

Wisconsin reporting in and wondering if we need to recreate the Iron Brigade to teach you treasonous rebel bastards a lesson.