ITT: Elder God tier conspiracy thread

Read up on Behavioral Sink
>/wiki/Behavioral_sink

tl;dr: When rats were put into Utopian conditions they stop having or caring for children, and basically fall into societal depression. This state is described as "first death." Even when new females were introduced and new males were introduced, the Utopian rats still wouldn't rebound.

The conspiracy:
The white race has suffered first death already, we reached Utopia probably around the 50's or 60's.
Beyond that:
The Left is actually trying to save the white race by forcing us into a brown dystopia to see if we can still rebound. Their race baiting is actually an attempt to spark a white uprising to revitalize us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/euW1AD52Xsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought more emphasis was on the effects of over population....that had a Utopian environment so they could breed the numbers

>tfw the jews are the good guys

>listening to a single post on Sup Forums as fact, especially a one post by this ID op
yea u should convert and join them!

t.bad goy

>it was all for you goyim... The federal reserve, multiculturalism, Israel.. I did this all for you

Bollocks. Just an attempt to lie to yourself and think it's all okay.

You've got it all wrong, the left Is the RESULT of the behavioral sink; it always has been.

Theyre self destructive because their entire lives have been cushy and pointless, without hardship or dignity.

Indeed, all the degenerate traits we speak of are 1-1 correlated with ideas from this sink.

I mean it's not true... hopefully

We failed you schlomo

im actually jewish

Its so obvious that it is not a conspiracy.
After working my wageslavejob i dont have any motivation at all to meet girls or do anything.
Life is literally pointless.
Boomers killed the white race and its not going to be turned around.
The only part you got 100000% wrong is this:
>The Left is actually trying to save the white race by forcing us into a brown dystopia to see if we can still rebound. Their race baiting is actually an attempt to spark a white uprising to revitalize us.
KYS shill

Watch out bros

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Yeah i think youre right, i probably misinterpreted it in that way. Either way though, the theory remains

>>The Left is actually trying to save the white race by forcing us into a brown dystopia to see if we can still rebound. Their race baiting is actually an attempt to spark a white uprising to revitalize us.
it's true, though. they're doing it without realizing it. every human subconsciously knows they need to go through hard times to reach good times. it's why we all love suffering, whether we realize it or not.

No worries, european minds are scripted to respond violently to save themselves and their kind at the 11th hour. Its just a matter of time.

Theories on what single event cod cause this to happen? I think the caucasian tax is the breaking point. 20 years away.

because we are winning? why would the winner want to suicide? I should ask you why you havent killed yourself yet, loser

What you describe is less of a conspiracy and more a result of modern industrialized society. Although overpopulation plays a part I would think the perceived loss of purpose and removal from nature within an utopian society causes this depressive behavior.

The Rockefeller Foundation funded a lot of these experiments. Calhoun's rat study goes waaay beyond just societial depression, it describes and shows all of the steps that happen until it completely collapses. Sexuality, birth rates, alpha/beta males, infant mortality rates, etc... Parts of the experiment are up on JewTube. It's pretty interesting.

youtu.be/euW1AD52Xsc

Bump