What does Sup Forums know about the "deep state" ?

What does Sup Forums know about the "deep state" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5
youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs?t=319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just another term for los illuminados my friend. Kikes and devil worshippers.

>bushes
>turtles
he knows...!

They're circumsized.

Unlected individuals in certain intelligence agencies
that try to undermine the republic.
See Yale, Skull and Bones club and the CIA.

good thing (((ben garrison))) put a label on everything. not sure if I could have figured this one out otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

So, hypothetically
IF trump decided to take on the CIA (I doubt he will), how could he do it, and how could he avoid getting Kennedy'd

Ask trump to veto this bill

Say goodbye to your money congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

I can't really take Ben Garrison serious anymore, does he really still believe Trump will drain the swamp one day?

>trump
>draining the swamp
Hahahaha

It's a boogeyman and a scapegoat that Drumpf uses when he fails to meet a goal and/or breaks a promise
Fortunately for him, his retarded redneck supporters eat it right up

Mustard gas in the bunker vents.

It's a the hundreds of various special interest groups watered down to a single entity so bored stupid kids on taiwanese knitting forums can misinterpret it.

>IF trump decided to take on the CIA (I doubt he will), how could he do it, and how could he avoid getting Kennedy'd

have the traitors to the republic arrested and put the death like templars got treated

It's the excuse Trump uses when he doesn't get anything done.

Trump is part of it and Ben Garrison is a fucking faggot for making this.

>Just another term for los illuminados my friend. Kikes and devil worshippers.
more like "the black hand" of this, one of the many tentacles

>What does Sup Forums know about the "deep state" ?
I need some proof before I can believe in it.

Simple as that.

deep state = drumpf label for boring career public administrators that have been reeling against electeds for hundreds of years

Jeb is the mastermind

>Trumps excuse

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs?t=319

>What does Sup Forums know about the "deep state" ?

This swamp monster looks like its gonna take a 20mm to bring down reliably.

It's a network consisting of intelligence agencies, multi billion dollar corporations, military/defense contractors, foreign governments and various other power players. It's what people are talking about when they mention the "military industrial complex".

Kikes

Pedophile and murder-sadism human trafficking ring supported by the global elite who sustain an administration, channel funds, and manipulate law enforcement through the Bilderberg group, CIA, FBI, and MI5.

>implying drumpf doesn't work with them

>Who exactly are the "Deep State"?
Those who are in places of influence and power that are either employees, advisors, and/or other non-elected officials. Elected officials can be considered part of the "Deep State" but it is up to the people to force them out of office at election time.

>How to remove the "Deep State"?
Strict term limits and limits on time of employment, advisory, and other non-elected roles.

>Doesn't that deter new hires?
Yes. It will deter people from seeking the positions of power if those positions no longer exist or are severely limited.

>Why run for office or seek government employment if the job has hard time limits?
To serve your country.

You have to remove the incentives for those who seek power or the allies of those in power to keep their interest in place for too long. No one or group should have too much influence over too long a time without the ability to completely change course at any election. When you limit the ability to remove those who see fit to push their agenda with the threat of elections or even awareness of the public in many situations you risk the formation of a "Deep State".

TL;DR: VERY STRICT TERM LIMITS FOR EVERYONE IN PUBLIC SERVICE

How would you do that without civil war?
Even if he did that military would stand up to him.
In the near future it will be the great battle between deep state and good goys vs. free people, I'm telling you.

Entitled, authoritative, elite, ill-intention, assholes, who need to have their pensions and freedom removed.

>Military will stand up to him
Had it been Obongo or something, I would have said yes

But it's Trump we're talking baout, so I doubt so. At the very least, not in these kind of numbers

>How would you do that without civil war?

Honestly, no one with guns is going to defend the globalists

>Even if he did that military would stand up to him.

If the soviet people rose up and gave mob justice to entirety of soviet internal security apparatus and stalin during his purges I don't think the red army would have intervened.

Everyone fucking hates the globalists except the few sociopaths whove been sucking their cocks and being collaborators in general.

I'm surprised Garrison didn't draw a giant arrow pointing at Trump with the words "this is Donald Trump"

>.

BUT MAGA!!!! DURR!!

He would have a huge backlash.
You have to admit USA is very split about Trump. I'd say there are too many good goys in your country.

Controlled opposition to keep the masses trustful in their "savior" while actually just being another puppet.

Nothing to see here goyim.

>You have to admit USA is very split about Trump.

Herpaderp some unarmed delusional leftists don't matter

what are they going to do? cause a mild civil disturbance and get rounded up by the police?

Its the term for checks and balances as well as civil servants who refuse illegal requests or identify threats to the nation.

For example, the Travel ban that was unconstitutional and the "deep state" AG refused to defend it. Yes the president was her boss but her oath was to the constitution.

The proper way to get that passed would be to amend the constitution, the not so proper way would be to frame it as protecting the country.
The way it happened was that the president called it a Muslim ban in public and said he needed time to develop 'extreme vetting' processes and then never made an attempt to actually make those vetting processes a reality. The supreme court says intent counts and shooting yourself in the dick by announcing them via twitter made this a slam dunk decision.

underground where the ants and giants and giantants live

He should have drawn Trump swimming in the swamp too

>what is the CIA

>the Travel ban that was unconstitutional
It's actually a power exclusively given to the president.

Zyklon Ben is pretty delusional

made that folder awhile back eh?

Yes, but even he can't ban them for being "Muslims". The president is still subject to laws and the constitution. Had he not made that obvious the travel ban would of been legally defensible.

>I have to share my country with this
No wonder our country is such a hellhole, and especially the southern part thereof

Yeah goy, Trump will destroy globalism!

>"Drain the swamp"
>Trump literally puts high level globalists and business men in his cabinet

Ben is pretty dumb. Donald Trump is the swamp.

>not posting the original

It's a great boogeyman for Trump to blame all his fuck-ups and lack of accomplishments on.

What happened was a judge acting out of line for political reasons.
He deserves to be recalled because judicial activism like that is unconstitutional. The ban was not. The president is allowed to create travel bans for any reason he wants.

Work with ex-cia. I know too much to sleep easily.