CNN deletes, retracts story linking Trump and Russia

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/cnn-deletes-retracts-story-linking-trump-and-russia-20170624.html?mobi=true

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/vladmir-putin-russia-election/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5
philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Fox-News-retracts-story-fueling-conspiracy-theories-about-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich.html
cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/editors-note/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When was the last time cnn had ACTUAL news? Decades ago?

That's because the narrative has completely flipped. Turns out Obama knew about the Russians and it happened long before the election, sometime around last summer. It's fucked up too because they've known this and have been dragging everyone through this RED SCARE bullshit for 8 months, but in reality it was just the Jewish establishment being pissed off Hillary lost
>"...Merkley and other Democratic lawmakers said Russia used extensive methods in the cyber campaign, including 1,000 trolls, hacking and bots to generate fake messages on social media."

cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/vladmir-putin-russia-election/index.html

It was literally just a bunch of bots/shills discrediting Hillary, probably making threads here like Hilldawgs Country and whatnot. Not even newsworthy, Israel is just as active on the internet through paid shilling

>poison the well daily
>silently make retraction after the poison seed of doubt is in the social psyche

CNN is cancer and an enemy of the people.

So now they're claiming that somewhere in Moscow was a server dedicated to reposting awoos?

CNN LYING well… I would never have thought they would do such a horrendous thing I'm honestly surprised that such a reliable news source would lie about the president of the United States (sarcasm just in case you didnt get that)

Basically yup. We already knew there were Russian bots and shills on here, it's common knowledge. They treated it like a national security threat, hell Trump even slapped sanctions on them, and all they did was discredit Hillary.

whoever said anything about discrediting Hillary
we all assume when they say the russians interfered in the elections it was to help Trump
who said it was really?

who would be more willing to sell the soul of the US, Trump or Hillary?

It's in the article I posted
Fresh off CNN. No other Russia collusion articles on the front page, which they've done daily, creating mass Hysteria. Basically being the kikiest Jews alive, controlling the narrative with irresponsible journalism, the same disgusting feats there people have done for years. You must not have been here during the election? Because you'd know there were ALL kinds of bots and paid shill on here, there's no way the Hilldawg threads/memes were legitimate and not ironic to make her appear cringe as fuck

Like we needed convincing she was cringey.

I don't see it it, I only see mention of an investigation of some meeting between some russian firm and a trumper

They say
- russia tried to interfere in the election
- trump campaign is being investigated for colluding with the russians

this is the important part: nobody ever says who the russians were trying to help here

they make the implication it's trump by pulling up investigations, but really we don't know

Lol no she did it all herself, but those REALLLLLY bad memes didn't help, and you never knew who the fuck was making them. Trump won because he had better memes and his supporters knew how to use the internet. The Dems relied heavily in Obama and celebrities to carry Hillary thru

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude look at the first post I posted, there is an article from CNN, I even quoted the part about bots in my OP. They made it sound like the Russians were actively hacking the election machines, now it's Oh they were just bots/shills

Yes. But the narrative is now in peoples minds and that was the point all along. I guarantee you this will be brought up in 2019 and the run-up to the next election.

>you never knew who the fuck was making them
maylay mike made a bunch of them. he was posting screenshots of himself creating them.

because they're hoping everyones understanding of hacking is NCIS level of stupid

D.I.D. has defeated C.N.N.!

DICK IS DIAMONDS

Maybe in the 80s when they were first founded. They rose to prominence during the Gulf War, and they were fake news back then as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Ask trump to veto this congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

I see your post
I don't see it mentioning who the russians were trying to help

Fuck off, fag. Did the russian bots vote on paper ballots in wisconsin, too?

No, the point was to drive a wedge and get him pushed out.

Won't work! Sad!

I was being sarcastic about them actually interfering in the election you dense autist

>CODE RED

Hard to say. When you're found out to be a liar at any point in your life, someone would have to question how long you've been lying to them.
Imagine back checking decades of reporting where the majority of sources are the ones you're checking.
It's why people break up with cheaters. Because you've caught them one time but have they been doing it the whole time? Will they do it again?
You don't know, so you can't trust them, never again.

philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Fox-News-retracts-story-fueling-conspiracy-theories-about-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich.html

Fox News retracts story linking Seth Rich's death to DNC

When was the last time Fox News actually had real news?

They will fold in our lifetime. Just enjoy the ride.

DELETE THIS BITCH!

He's showing them all how to be a boss through example.

>b-b-but how d-dare they show trump's head cut off!

>How dare they be held to their own standards!
>t. shill

>how dare they be held to their own standards that we hold our own standards to and then accuse us of the same thing!

But CNN publicly retracted the story, and removed all links to it in an attempt to stop the story from spreading any further.

cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/editors-note/index.html

CNN is shitty and agenda driven, but they followed the proper procedure for when things like this happen.

>a cartoon of Trump killing a concept visualized as a dragon is the same as someone holding up the bloody severed head resembling the current sitting president while looking completely stone-faced and serious

>you brute! you showed trump being dead! you big bully! you're not a nice person!

Bump

CNN should make a better effort in the first place.

Cabalist
News
Network

>Turns out Obama knew about the Russians and it happened long before the election,
He also knew Trump and his criminal enterprise would fall for Putin's bait to rig the elections. Trump even told his supporters the election was rigged, he just failed to mention it was Putin he paid to do the rigging.