I knew our record breaking sniper was going to get grief for it

cbc.ca/news/politics/sniper-iraq-combat-mission-mulcair-1.4175799

Canadians are total pussies

not walking up and stabbing the cunt right in the gullet
the fuck is wrong with you pussies why do you need to use fancy phallic shaped lead dispensers? not man enough to kill a camel jockey with your bare fucking hands.
pathetic

I didn't read the article, but I bet it's more or less this:
>NO ONE SHOULD EVER SHOOT ANYONE BECAUSE GAY COMMUNISM IS LOVE AND THERE ARE NO BULLETS IN IT OK COCKS NOT GLOCKS OK MUH ANAL SEX

Look at the comments, Mulcair just shot himself in the foot. The vast majority of Canadians support the sniper and now the ultra left wing NDP just even more support.

Nah. Far left leader is upset because Canada technically isn't supposed to have a combat role in Iraq yet we are putting holes in Muslims

>seriously calls into question your government's claim that Canadian forces are not involved in direct combat in Iraq.

Sniping from 2 miles away is about as far as you can get from direct combat without a targeting computer.

reminder that literally the only Canadians to ever kill anyone in Iraq are this one sniperteam that keep breaking the world records lmao

>be canada
>set a record in the art of killing people
>immediatly cuck yourself for being good at killing people

haha, what a faggot

A fucking tree

stop fucking calling me that
every fucking time i post its just fucking tree tree tree i didn't do anything to deserve this you all are bulli me for no reason

>jesus i cant breathe

burger humor is shallow but always on point

He's two miles away from you. You're two miles away from him. You both have the same rifle.

Say it again. I dare you.

fpbp

it's ok canada, i forgive you

>Tom Mulcair raises red flags

How is that news?

You get used to it my treebro

>I'll have someone else shoot you if you keep saying mean things about me
What a soft cunt

>seriously calls into question your government's claim that Canadian forces are not involved in direct combat in Iraq
I mean, 3.5km is pretty indirect as far as combat goes innit?

> "claim that Canadian forces are not involved in direct combat in Iraq."
Can any Canadians clear this up for me? Why would this be such a big deal and how could most of the public not understand that this is more than likely exactly what's happening?

Pussy got a lucky shot once, he won't be able to do it again.

Look at the comments on the article. Most Canadians hate Mulcair.

He lost.

Truthfilly, I'd walk 40ft in the other direction so now neither of us can shoot each other.
Impressive shot no doubt, but you can't plan that distance in the amount of time it takes me to walk and the spotter has to recalculate everything.

Rational Canadians anyway. NDP may as well be called the Canadian Communist Party.

Upboated

>literally killing people from as far away as has ever been done by a man with a rifle
>"combat role"

why was this ever wide-spread news in the first place? It shouldn't have been covered at all. Now all these questions are being raised. Is this shit intended to give away information?

d-dad?

A FUCKING TREE

You fathered the Canadians you deserve it

Leave it to the Leafs to shit on the one good Leaf.

When the fuck did boots on the ground happen?

Canadians are cucks....good on this lad though

LOL.

> Canadian coward kills ISIS fuck over record distance by chance
> Canada is now on the muslim target list
Enjoy your terrorism, faggots!

PPCLI have the other two long shots

I donno Norfolk Island looks like paradise to me. 2000 people in the middle of nowhere tho, things have gotta be expensive there, no?