Anyone familiar with biology here...

Anyone familiar with biology here, how accurate would it be to say that the reason higher levels of melanin correlate to less intelligence and more aggressive/impulsive behavior, like can be seen of those of African origin, is due to the fact that those groups which developed near the equator and thus had more direct sunlight exposure also had much less environmental pressure to plan and strategize in the long term for changing weather conditions and recognize the cyclical patterns of things like seasons?

That is the theory. No persistent cities or farms or civilization in Africa. I don't think that means melanin correlates with less intelligence due to melanin's mechanism of action. There are multiple different questions you could ask... "what is the evolutionary cost of melanin?" may be one way to phrase it.

That makes sense, as well as the natural selection angle. Those in harsher climates were more subject to high mortality rates due to severe weather, meaning only those smart enough to make it through a tough winter would be around to make smart little babies.

somebody posted a graph with the r= -0..90 correlation

pretty mad I didn't save it

I think this is likely true as well, but how can we explain things like the extremely high intelligence of Asians for example, or the fact that the middle east was the first real cradle of civilization? Obviously I'm not saying Africans were kangz but you'd think that the most far north civilizations would naturally have been the most advanced from the start but Germanics weren't really civilized until the last thousand or so years.

Meant for

I got u fambulance

At the very least, it sounds intelligent

>worrying about why niggers are retards

facts are enough. blacks are subhuman. spend your time sending them back to africa and removing their aid money instead of making academic points about why they are dangerous poison.

This is more for starting the scientific/logical point of redpilling normies on the realities of race discrepancy. Liberal faggots like to tout how much they love science and facts but will crumble if you actually use reason and the basic concepts of biology, natural selection etc. against them. They thrive entirely off of being arrogant and assuming that the people they're arguing with are just dumb rednecks like their professor told them, so people who can actually debate with them from a scientific and rational viewpoint instantly shatters their frame.

Civilization is actually a sub-optimal condition for humans. Hunting and gathering and nomadic pastoralism both require far less work and results in far more healthy populations than agriculture. As such, civilization develops out of necessity. Agriculture and urban culture developed in the middle east and north africa as the savanna that had previously been there desertified.

Biofag here. Sadly that is not the case. The problem stems mostly from the environmental pressures or lack thereof in Africa. Colder environments like in Europe and the Northern Hemisphere forced humanity to develop and sharpen their minds.

In a warmer climate like Africa, resources weren't as scarce as many live a hunting and gathering lifestyle.

See the birds of paradise if you wish to know what overabundance of resources does. They have less time needed to gather due to plentiful resources and more opportunities to procreate as a result of the abundance.

The aggression is what we call the "Warrior Gene" it is a variant of a gene with 30 shorter base pairs which means lower MAO-A expression. MAO-A is sort a deaminator (Deactivator and denaturation) of neurotransmitters. Lower MAO-A expression means more neurotransmitters which means heightened aggression.

Melanin has nothing to do with aggression.

I didn't mean to say that melanin itself actually has an effect, just attempting to explain why correlations like this
exist

As a licensed criminologist I believe that theory.

>how accurate would it be

id' say : spot on.

>In a warmer climate like Africa, resources weren't as scarce as many live a hunting and gathering lifestyle.

wait i thought lack of resources is why they still live in mudhuts? other warmer climates like south america advanced just fine without this excuse

This I believe is a function of migratory patterns and chronology. I believe the point is a race's development when they stop being migratory hunter/gatherers and develop husbandry and farming techniques is naturally followed by period of technological/cultural advancement. This I believe is resultant from more free time and a change in needs, as proposed by Maslow. This is likely brought on by environmental pressures as well. At this point in development, mate selection and the number of children you could raise would have become the defining variable in genetic inheritance.
With regards to the Chinese and middle eastern empires, they arrived at their respective destinations much sooner and realistically, society itself didn't need to be intelligent as long as it was the right spot on the bell curve that was ruling. Because the rulers also had first choice of mate selection, they would have been able to maintain dynasties even with a relatively small number of highly intelligent people.

I always question asian IQ stats when it comes to China, I believe there are very large number of peasants and farmers outside the cities whom have never taken a test of any kind, let alone an IQ test. I feel as though we are getting a somewhat cherry picked view of the overall picture.

Environment, plain and simple. Africa had harsher predators and tribal mentality was far more common there. This meant aggression was selected in to survive.

You are a worthless retard, and here's why you should kill yourself ASAP:

>higher levels of melanin correlate to less intelligence

>Melanin has nothing to do with aggression.

Never was that claim made. Go look up the meaning of the word "correlation" and read it again and again until you're ashamed of yourself. If this never occurs, please drink bleach.

> thus had more direct sunlight exposure also had much less environmental pressure to plan and strategize in the long term for changing weather conditions and recognize the cyclical patterns of things like seasons?

this. plus, they're niggers

You're overthinking it. It's the lack of Winter. Without seasonal changes there's no risk of dying of the cold so no need for stocking up food. No need for farming or any hallmarks of civilization.

Egypt and the middle east was just a bunch of cow cults until the survivors from a pre flood civilization landed and set shit right. Its likely the true cradle of civilization is somewhere off the coast of India near the mouth of the Indus.

God you are retarded.
He is saying the environment caused the iq thing
AND
the environment caused the melanin, seeing they be near the equatior