Why are "child prodigies" always upper class kids with PhD parents?

youtube.com/watch?v=jO77HfHgPIg

150+ IQ poor kids from Alabama don't have a daddy that can buy airplane parts for their kid.

Poor 150+ IQ kids from Alabama either don't go to college (cause mommy and daddy gonna beat their kids ass if they ain't workin') or go to non-elite schools like University of Alabama because Harvard doesn't target their high school.

What about the poor kids in Alabama? Why aren't prodigies in the media ever from rural, working class towns? An IQ of 130 is 1 in 50 people. You know there are a lot of smart Alabama southern kids out there that no one pays attention to.

Genetics, retard.

/thread

You missed the point. There are smart kids in the rural south that are ignored that are as smart as, if not more intelligent than the upper class children from New York that receive attention from universities and the media.

>attorney
>130 IQ

Lol kek, most of the people I work with in big law barely have 100 IQ

I would assume that having connections to people that can train them in something where they can become protegees is a barrier, regardless of how intelligent they are.

there not?

Wrong. Try placing your genetics phenomenon kid on a public nigger school where he has to worry more about how to deal with the niggers, then put some early drug experimentation on top of that and see where that takes you

Ben Carson ...

Is this bait? IQ is highly heritable and IQ is also highly correlated with income.

I'm smart enough to avoid placing my offspring in that situation.

So, you're dismissing the idea that no one from a lower class family is smart? Sounds like you're baiting.

High IQ kids in shitty schools do not succeed in life due to their IQ. They don't succeed because they had shitty parents, shitty education and shitty life where no one gave them opportunities.

A 150 IQ white kid in Alabama would have a worst life than a 115 IQ white kid in New York that went to the right schools and Harvard due to family connections.

Even if the 150 IQ Alabama kid aced the SAT, Harvard still wouldn't accept him due to going to the wrong HS, being born with the wrong parents and not having connections.

She might be a freaking genius but she surely didn't take her time to learn how to write clearly.

The parents understand the power of media and appearances. Children who may be gifted in a field will be pushed beyond their limits so the parents can call CNN, get attention, and get exposure, then parade the kid around on as many avenues of media possible for personal validation. Many gifted children also coincidentally are gifted in their parents' field of expertise, which alludes to more pushing by the parents. It goes from 'the kid likes to spend hours a day doing math problems' to 'the math professor parents withhold praise or toys from the kid until they spend 12 hours a day solving math problems'. Organically gifted kids will more likely thrive once they age out of the "omg what a bright child!!!!" stage but the ones mostly being pushed/overworked by their parents burn out once they hit college, encounter similarly intelligent peers and realize they can't survive on accolades alone.
>t. nycfag who went to a school with lots of rich 'gifted' kids that ended up being average or falling off the face of the earth past highschool once they realized they were seperate entities from their parents and decided to study something else

story of my fucking life.

>They don't succeed because they had shitty parents, shitty education and shitty life where no one gave them opportunities.

yes. so?

success is not guaranteed in this life, nothing is

>Poor 150+ IQ kids from Alabama either don't go to college (cause mommy and daddy gonna beat their kids ass if they ain't workin')

Selling fentanyl and stolen tools and drawing a disability chick is not "working".

Trashy poor people like you are describing don't work in alabama, or do so rarely.

Genetics, environment and opportunity. For every "genius" there are 2-3 people of near equal ability who have their talents wasted.

I knew a math genius from a poor family. He got into drugs and failed out of college after 3 years at a college. After working retail for a decade he went back, 4.0 in engineering courses at community college yet couldn't transfer anywhere because his cumulative GPA was only 2.4.

Pretending like smart people don't get fucked over by shitty single moms and shitty friends doesn't make it true. Wealthy parents who stay together is the single biggest privilege in the world.

Because prodigies are everywhere, But being from a rich prestigious family is much more valuable than being smart.

*check

It is a problem if the 150 IQ white kid from Alabama gets shitted all over because his parents were white trash poor folks, while the 115 IQ New York kid isn't that bright, doesn't try that much and gets into Harvard due to mom/dad's legacy status and career status.

The 150 kid has more potential, the 115 less, but is given more in life and in the eyes of the media/world the 115 IQ kid will be seen much more intelligent and successful than the 150 kid.

>A 150 IQ white kid in Alabama would have a worst life than a 115 IQ white kid in New York that went to the right schools and Harvard due to family connections.

This. Jared Kushner is the 2nd kid in this scenario.

During the eugenics days there was a thing called "White Trash." The undesirable Whites who got sterilized.

This is the great fallacy of Race/IQ discussions. What will stop a discussion of "Niger being low IQ" to "Genetics determining IQ" to "Your White family is dumber than my White family."

This subject of assortive migration/mating by IQ has been written about. Read The Bell Curve and Coming Apart by Charles Murray and come back.

Maybe you should ask them.

You assume everyone in the white trash's family is retarded or average, that isn't true and geniuses can be born to seemingly average parents. You are baiting.

Is this why the only white people left are 5-foot numales who welcome their Muslim invaders?

Funny story related to that. I had a classmate that was pretty fucking dumb. Total airhead. I could write a list of the retarded shit she said and you'd think she was one of those fetal alcohol kids from the Deep South who repeated 3rd grade one too many times. During senior year it was divulged that she got into one of the Ivies... I can't remember if it was Harvard or Princeton. Turned out she was a legacy child (parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc. all attended) and her parents made a large donation for a new building on campus. That's just how it goes sometimes.

>wtf is an outlier

I am trying to educate and you dismiss it as "baiting." You are acting like a brainlet who will never improve his station in life.

The kid will still be a genius, he'll just be a genius that gets beaten up every day.

You mean the good Whites dying in wars? Leaving the White trash to run White countries?

How are poor Alabama southern kids able to demonstrate their intelligence?
They lack the necessary resources and teaching to find a platform to showcase their intelligence.
Many of those schools may not even have functional science programs, or even a functional school at all and is just a glorified daycare.

I see your point

This. I went to HS and was the only non-black kid in the hallway where lockers were. I got beat up by alpha-male black dudes

infuriating. someone else at my HS was fairly intelligent. He aced the SAT. Didn't get into Harvard. It sucks being from a redneck family.

>130+ iq
>chemist
Haha

That's because everyone and their brother became fucking lawyers and even the worst programs in the country were being filled. "I can make muh more money and live like we wuz kangs if me lawyer". It was also the only way to make a living after you fuck up your college by majoring in a B.A.
>Get women studies degree
>Work at starbucks to pay 150k student loan
>Realize if you go back to school the loan goes back into deferment
>Decide to go to law school and sue people for women studies shit
>Graduate
>Get Starbucks coffee for the law firm partners for 25 years
>Fail to commit suicide because the patriarchy or some shit.

Ability to pass the BAR =/= being able to apply that to a new case.

The 150 IQ Alabama kid may not even chose to take the SAT due to family circumstances and their environment.

Plus, intelligence does not offset the lack of resources they have.
Even a genius is unable to construct mathematics from scratch to pre-calculus levels

>why do people with high IQ genes have high IQs

hmmmm I wonder why

poor people are scum and need to be exterminated

When I was a kid the teachers of my public school suggested my parents that I be placed in a prodigy school for kids with high IQ but they decided against it because they wanted me to have a normal life, which I don't blame them for of course. By the time I was 8 I was redpilled on gypsies and by the time I was 12 I was redpilled on nigs. By the time I was 18 I decided it was stupid to keep doing drugs but already without knowing was past the event horizon of nihilism. This is not to excuse myself for whatever led me to shitpost on Sup Forums but to say there are big problems on society that stop normies with high IQ to living to their potential and most of those problems can be traced to left wing policies.

That is my point exactly. No one fucking understands the shit I had to go through to be where I am. After years of fuckup-try I am in a university where everyone had upper class white parents that sent them to great HS. No one can comprehend how a poor ass country boy would ever be in the same class room with them.

There are a lots of smart kids in poor families. They don't have the opportunities and options like the rich kids tho. Genetics aren't a real argument in this case.

poor people feed their kids shit, it fucks them up

Parents of non-paupers have time to notice.
You're welcome.

Exactly.

Because most poor kids from Alabama are either niggers or inbred. Or both.

Its not really genetics. Its the fact that they were nurtured from a young age. You can have a poor fuck who has been granted an IQ of 150+ by his genetics, and they will never amount to much. On the other hand you can have a rich kid with an IQ of 125 and they will be nurtured, and educated, treated like the smartest kid in the world, and listened too on account of their riches, and not their inherent ability. They will be given a greater opportunity to achieve great things without necessarily having any greater innate ability.

Because science schooling is not really that hard and can be taught easily in 4 years if it's the child's hobby.

>The 150 IQ Alabama kid may not even chose to take the SAT due to family circumstances and their environment.

And as a result that person is guaranteed to not meet and procreate with an equally exceptionally smart woman. So the smart gene tends to disappear in that part of the family tree. The opposite of what occurred for smart genes amongst the Ashkenazi in Europe. Do you see how it plays out, now, on a systems level? Assortive mating, m8. It is what it is.

intelligence is a trait that is passed down
fucking full retards
no matter how much schooling you have you'll never be as good as them.

If she were half as smart as she's supposed to be, she'd be clever enough to kibosh this shit a second after it was even suggested.

I know physicists at the pinnacle of their field who would balk at being compared to Einstein and those guys are world-renowned. A 22yo going along with this is hilarious. It's marketing, nothing else.

>t. physicist

>tfw 116 IQ

Should I just fucking kill myself?

why? you don't need to be smart to be successful
two totally different things

Everyone here is missing the point. Kids from Alabama aren't jewish.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

> Connections
Connections are everything. If you don't have connections then you'll probably have a hard time getting into an ivy-league school. If you don't have connections then you probably won't receive the special attention and tutoring that upper-class "prodigies" with well-connected families receive. If you don't have connections and don't have help applying for scholarships then you'll probably have a hard time funding your education if your family can't. People make subtle judgements about others based on looks, social class, background, etc. Also people of similar social class and background tend to be connected. A genius kid from an ordinary background faces a huge uphill challenge to be recognized. Also free time is a huge factor, creating or discovering something new requires huge amounts of time. If you don't have to work to put yourself through school, then you'll have extra time for your studies and to pursue your interests.

The term we are looking for here is

PROPAGANDA OF SUCCESS

THE MEDIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHIT

ALL OF IT

>education matters

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK OP YOU'VE CRACKED THE CODE WOWWWWWW REALLY ACTIVATES MY AMOEBAS :)

iq is a spook

this

Fact of life: jewish kids in school get together for ((study groups))) to coordinate and copy off of another, this also allows them to socialize, become (((friends))), fuck buddies, drug dealers ect. and they all cover one anothers backs

They can apply like he rest of us. Or do like I did and join the military to get that sweet, sweet GI Bill. Then colleges will be more accepting of them because theyre veterans and their tuition is paid. And if they really are that smart they won't have to do grunt work. Think outside the box, faggot OP.

lol. That got dark real quick. Or they just (((study))))

they also learn their parent sociopathic and immoral tendencies

Everyone does this especially Asian students. Westerners are too trusting and we all get unsurprisingly exploited.

This is going to surprise you but there is a variety in human intelligence due to nature and trying to make everybody either end of the spectrum would lead to disaster.

>And as a result that person is guaranteed to not meet and procreate with an equally exceptionally smart woman. So the smart gene tends to disappear in that part of the family tree. The opposite of what occurred for smart genes amongst the Ashkenazi in Europe. Do you see how it plays out, now, on a systems level? Assortive mating, m8. It is what it is.
I guess it's easy to be smug if you're one of the privileged cocksuckers to lucky enough be smart and born into a supportive environment.
t. > 140 IQ, adopted by avg IQ family, raised in redneck sawmill town. No fucking support as a kid, scarred and fucked up now. Trying to fix self now but it's an uphill battle.

this is also how simple minded cuckservatives become the social outcasts/ loners in school

and are frequently labeled with (((autism)))

>gee, I dont understand why jimmy isnt making any friends, he is so nice and smart
>he just has socialization problems, he probably has aspergers/ autism

10 years later in high school

>"The school shooter was described as a kind and quiet student. Interviews with classmates stated they never though he would ever act out in violence"

To be fair school shooters are almost exclusively narcissists as well. Autistic kids just usually suck up and go into the sciences.

You are correct, although that's hardly surprising.
Intelligence is your potential, but environment decides how it's used.

Sadly due to widespread leftist idiocy there are much more programs for retards, which is just pure waste of money, rather than gifted children.

Outside of third world countries it's not that bad though - they get their chances later.

IQ does predict somewhat ability to work the system, and respect for social labeling.
There is only so much space in the zoo.
It's better outside, really.

we are not living like we used to do though. we are not living in nature.
the low IQ jobs are disappearing like mad now, we dont need people to move stones from A to B anymore.

I may be privileged, but I'm not a cocksucker. I'm currently devoting my weekend to reading through patents so that I can hone a software patent application of my own that relates to urban design. I'm trying to make the world better for everyone.

Sorry ment to say "put up" not "suck up"

Are you kidding me? Poor 150+ IQ kids from Alabama get college paid for by federal loans.

>chemist
>130+

Honestly between the widespread misslabeling of Autism and the sterotypical traits of Autism,

I think most Jews/ Asians are actually the true autists of the world

Same experience. It's more common for the man in the family to tell the son he is gonna kick his fucking ass if he doesn't work after high school. White pricks with supportive and educationally minded parents don't understand this.

I dunno but there's a 12 year old in my college biology class. She's a fucking prodigy

yeah to a community college and maybe university of alabama if they transfer. They aren't going to Berkeley, even with that IQ.

>yfw your upper class conservo/libertarian dad was like that
>yfw you went to the University of Alabama because he wanted to keep you from liberal indoctrination in (((northern schools))) and now your life is fucked

You can't do it all in one lifespan. By moving in the right direction, you can at least position your children to attend Berkley (or whatever the equivalent hive of innovation will be for the next generation). These situations sound less unfair when you think in multigenerational terms (something the really successful tend to do.)

My dad was bound and determined for me to work in the same shitty factory in the same shitty midwest town as he did. Didn't happen I was a software developer for 12 years and then switched (with great difficulty) to licensed civil engineer.

Welcome to the majority of human history. You're a mathematical genius born on a farm in the middle of nowhere in 1308? Doesn't matter, get farming.

Most of human technological advancement in the last 100 or so years has fundamentally relied on society getting better at finding talented individuals and using societies resources to maximize their potential.

>muh south
protip there are more white people in the midwest and the people in places like north dakota are completely invisible we don't even have faggot meme flags to LARP about people regularly OD on oxy around here because the only thing they can do is work at walmart or go live in the bakken and all the women move away to the big cities so its just young men, old men and old ladies around here. I studied the classics and got a 4.0 but it didn't matter because some colored indian gay faggot or whatever is the future of america.

The only way to succeed at the Unviversity of Alabama is to join a frat/ sorority, which are literally pools of corporate jew cocksuckers who will fuck over normal people

the entire damn campus is elitist degenerate trash with inflated grades. on the weekends all normal people go home and the campus is dead, nothing goes on there, there is NO academic spirit, no nothing, its a two tier society

Test banks are also common in greek life, and the profs all hate it

>I may be privileged, but I'm not a cocksucker. I'm currently devoting my weekend to reading through patents so that I can hone a software patent application of my own that relates to urban design. I'm trying to make the world better for everyone.

Well, that's good to hear. At least you're not a fag.
Congratutlaions on having an invention though, I can at least respect that. Good luck with it.

You're still a smug prick though.

>Yours to Lose

lol what is the psychology for that. why would your father want you to work at same job as him? If you are going to control your children life which could be bad in itself. at least make them be better than you. or complete your dreams. i can understand that.

what did they mean by that?

The really smart ones are smart enough not to put themselves in the public sphere

They aren't. It's just that you're much less likely to hear about them. Small towns in Alabama average about one 36 on the ACT every few years, trust me. They go on to do great shit, they just don't brag about their work, they finish the software/flight/chemical equation and give home.

It means that if you're in the small percentages with an IQ that high, you're failing at life. I need a job user.

If you're that smart you can usually pull through some how.

Like that dude in Indian that just went through the garbage found some basic math books and was able to extract all kinds of advance math from them. Some poor intelligent kid in Alabama has a way better chance just by going to a public school where they at least have books not too mention public libraries with free internet.

>teacher
>above 90
Kek

Because science is a scam.
If you have publications, then you`ll have your scientific grades.
To have publications, you have to be friends with publisher.
That creates closed nepotistic society, that never invites people for their achievements in discovery or engineering.

This way we know - (((science))) have nothing to do with discovering anything or engineering anything. It`s only about lobbying of ideas, when someone pays for researches to back up sales of his shitâ„¢.

>Same experience. It's more common for the man in the family to tell the son he is gonna kick his fucking ass if he doesn't work after high school. White pricks with supportive and educationally minded parents don't understand this.
The thing is, I don't mind the hard work. In fact I like it. The part that set me back was the almost total lack of support and understanding. Nobody knew what to do with me.
I would learn all of the class lessons the first time through, then get bored in school. The teachers and my parents would get mad at me because I wouldn't do any of the assignments then ace their stupid tests.
Classmates resented me because I understood the lessons and they didn't.
By middle school, I pretty much gave up and withdrew. I graduated with a D- average.

Fucking makes me mad still, an I'm in my 40's now.
If a kid is bored in school, it's up to the adults around him/her to see to it that they get what they need.
The kids can't do it for themselves.

I'm a black Navy veteran in Mensa.

I had to come here to tell the 150+ IQ poor kid never to go Nuke.

AVERAGE CPA IS SMARTER THAN AVERAGE LAWYER

I have an IQ of 137 and I live in Georgia, do I count?

yeah, tell us your story user