Guy wants to kill himself

>Guy wants to kill himself
>You tell him not to
>He keeps saying he really wants to
>You say ok fine do it
>You go to jail for 20 years

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/08/01/in-full-chilling-texts-from-girl-who-encouraged-boyfriend-to-kill-himself-6042041/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy is a pussy but she's a psychopath, she deserves jail as much as he deserved death

muricans want communism, muricans get communism

She didn't just listen to his whining - she encouraged him to put himself out of his misery. Read the transcripts of their texts. She is fucking evil.

Free speech is free speech. This case will be used later in some BS hurt feelings suicide case where someone is a murderer because they were mean.

Your skipping the part where he said he wanted to live and she said to get back in the car

>He isn't capable of his own decision making
I'm sorry was this guy a diagnosed retard?

LOL I remember that

>cyber bullying is real
your dad raised a gigantic pussy

>What is agency?
She didn't force him to get back in. He chose his fate. She literally did nothing wrong.

Didnt this cunt try to set up a gofundme for herself under the guise of "building suicide awareness" then deleted it a little afterwards

t. white knights

Read the texts, I don't care about bullying, she is pure evil, signs of psychopathy everywhere

If the guy was still alive, he was the one who should have gone to jail. Messing with this underaged girls head and trying to get her to commit suicide with him, at least when she told him to kill himself, it was something he actually wanted and kept bothering her about, he tried to do it to a girl who was perfectly content with life, plus she was underaged and he was an adult.

She also made a big deal about how terribly the suicide affected her, trying to get tons of attention and sympathy from classmates and making some Awareness March immediately after it happened. Classmates said she seemed to be trying to get as much attention and money from his death as possible and her behavior rubbed them the wrong way. Definitely a psychopath.

americans have "free speech"

>>Guy wants to kill himself
>>You tell him not to
>>He keeps saying he really wants to
>>You say ok fine do it
>>You go to jail for 20 years

that's not what happened.

that evil bitch btw deserves very single year of that.

>how was your day? Are you gonna do it?
>my day was good and no I don't think I'm going
then the bitch proceeds to convince him to do it.

She hasn't been sentenced yet. 20 years is the maximum for the crime for which she's been found guilty.

Yo nigga thas shit be hot for me.

You don't want an abrasive psychopathic qt gf? I only see it being a problem if you cant constantly stay a few steps ahead or keep her under control and happy.

Did she violate the NAP? Did she violate someones property rights? No and No.

That's life ruining. Raising a family is immediately out of the window

I will not defend your story that did not happen

What if she influenced them?

You forgot the last one
>do it you pussy, you wont, faggot. Omg all of my friends look what I am making this sorry loser do! HAHA

link transcript?

I could have fucked her out of psychopathy. I could have saved her.

So you're admitting to being a slave to your degenerate desires, and side with a manipulative roasties?

I smell a leaf

Hey! Psychopaths want kids too!

Beheading is the only fair punishment

PARTY ROCK

>psychopathy everywhere
So a modern American woman, in other words?

OP is a Pussy slave.

Reverse the gender roles and no one would give a fuck, but since its a CUTE GRILL every whiteknight jumps on board
KYS yourself

did anyone ask her if she is in possession of a death note? might be relevant

Don't know the case at all, can someone give me links to what she said to him?

>you will never fuck Casey Anthony

influence is neither aggression nor coercion

Stop making threads about this you dumb cuck.

So?

metro.co.uk/2016/08/01/in-full-chilling-texts-from-girl-who-encouraged-boyfriend-to-kill-himself-6042041/

Rush Limbaugh, per usual, was right about this case.

>American justice system

>tfw you'll never bully her to suicide

Free speech ends where violence begins. Which is why you can't make death threats or encourage someone commit suicide. Even in America, you can promote hate, but can't incite violence.

we need laws to protect women from this kind of shit, its fucking disgusting you drumfkins could support a woman going to jail.

she did not just say ok do it, stop trivializing what she did. she's a sociopath and deserves it

?

alright tough guy. if none of this is real tell us your real name, and make a selfie with a timestamp
its easy to be tough when anonymous

This.

The case set an unsettling precedent

No these white knights would be screaming for the death penalty
I bet you think Manson didn't violate the NAP either

How can you tell she's a sociopath and not a psychopath?

>that reddit spacing in the transcript

are you on vacation?

Source please

She told him to get back in the car and finish himself off after he survived the first attempt

She would make a good football coach, but a terrible gf

>nazi flag
How u do dis

She was convicted because of her reckless endangerment in the moment he tried to tell her he wanted to get out of the car, not the other general times she told him to.

This didn't set a precedent, there's already precedents about encouraging suicide in the moment someone attempts it.

>telling a suicidal person to kill themselves
okay
>coaching a suicidal person step by step through the suicide process, verbally prodding them all the way along
not okay

says the fag defending cyber bullying as a real crime, what, did too many people bully you on myspace as a kid? grow a pair you emotionally fragile woman

Fuck off. That isn't hat happened and you know it. Stop spamming this fake news shit. Every day with the same thread. Perhaps you should kys

no hes a proxyfag.

Lol remember when she sent texts urging him to do it and texts that made her seem disappointed when he didnt do it? 20 years seems pretty fitting to me.

you have to make a reddit account then buy a 4cahn pass teh put your creditcard information in the name field on your next post, wait 3-5 business days, then you have exclusive access to Sup Forums Flags™ Extensions

There is a big difference between calling someone a faggot on myspace and convincing someone to kill themselves even when they backup, cover up the suicide, and use it for your own personal gain.

If anything I'm the opposite of a white knight. It's not about the bitch to me, it's that I think every man or women should have the right to say anything. If you oppose that, you're the white knightess or sarkeesian tier bitch.

>backup
*backout of it

You start by going back to plebbit, you sharia blue worthless nigger shill

>if you oppose me you are ____
Faggot
I bet you think crime bosses shouldn't be in jail because they have the right to say anything too huh?

Because it's sociopathic behavior. Sociopaths need to go to jail. All of them. All the time

it wasn't bullying though. she hid behind the guise of a concerned friend. She gaslit a mentally ill person into killing themselves seemingly for her own amusement.

She wanted attention from friends and egged him on to do it.

OP is a faggot. SAGE

Transcripts went something like this
>I want to die
>ok do it
>dunno how bout my dad 'n mom
>do it
>but me not sure, gonna watch tv now
>do it
>feeling better 2day
>god dammit do it!
>well ok

>she is evil
lol how old are you?

yo homeboy i need no defend this, muh niggas in jail will take good care of this bitch [smacks lips] namsayin'? mm

>Nation/world is overpopulated
>don't have enough jobs to go around
>mentally ill people are expensive to care for and usually contribute little
>Forcing someone who doesn't want to live to continue living is cruel

Suicide and the assistance thereof should be legal.

t. enlightened centrist atheist who is to intelligent for concepts like morality

>signs of psychopathy
I would say more borderline personality disorder

>Conrad: Okay. I’m gonna do it today.
>Carter: You promise?
>Conrad: I promise, babe. I have to now.
>Carter: Like right now?
>Conrad: Where do I go?
>Carter: And you can’t break a promise. And just go in a quiet parking lot or something.
>Conrad: Okay.
awesome conversation

Eyebrows/Hairline = jail forever

And now there's not one but two jobs free by imprisoning her.

Bong wth are going on about. You can even post to ur facebook without the social media patrol analyzing your posts to for PC. Your not even entitled to free think anymore

I won't. That's some real bullshit right there. That judge is a faggot.

yeah, it's not exactly Shakespearian

I would say there is a difference between cyber bullying and emotional manipulating someone close to you into suicide.

>And now there's not one but two jobs free by imprisoning her.

Yeah but we're paying for her incarceration/feeding/health care now. She's still consuming resources and now contributing nothing.

There is not benefit to society from jailing her.

That's bullshit.

If I tell someone to go fuck themselves and they go and fuck themselves with a dildo did I rape them?

If I tell someone to eat a dick and they go ahead and gag on one is that attempted murder?

If I tell someone to break a leg and they go ahead and sprain their ankle was that assault?

She is innocent. Freedom of speech is absolute and anything else is leading to state control of thought.

>There is not benefit to society from jailing her.
Getting her out of society is a benefit to society itself. She's the kind of person who will keep destroying lives for attention, probably would have ended up totally not killing her kids.

Death penalty for the whore.

She didn't manipulate him into suicide, he was already suicidal and tried to kill himself before. She tried to stop him originally. If anything, she was the one who was manipulated, into finally agreeing with him that he should die, he always wanted to commit suicide, nothing changed about him, so he wasn't manipulated.

so context is a not thing i guess

I can't

>Carter: Always smile, and, yeah, you have to just do it. You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It’s now or never.

>Carter: [D]on’t be scared. You already made this decision and if you don’t do it tonight you’re gonna be thinking about it all the time and stuff all the rest of your life and be miserable.
You’re finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. No more bad thoughts and worries.

>You’ll be free. It’s okay to be scared and it’s normal. I mean, you’re about to die.

>I would be concerned if you weren’t scared, but I know how bad you want this and how bad you want to be happy.

>You have to face your fears for what you want.
Yeah, she was totally manipulated.

This guy tried selling me some bootleg legos out of the trunk of his mom's car one time.

>bootleg legos
wut

Yea she was that proved it. At first she was telling him to get help and all, and then after months of him convincing her his life is a living hell, he got her to agree with him that he should die. She was manipulated. He wasn't.

Believe me or not. She gives great head. Very messy and sloppy and her tight cunt smells like strawberries.

Evil fucks good.

What's her foot game like?

You can't. Its 'actual' purpose is to set a precedent for imprisoning people over "hurtful speech" and in this day and age with the help of lawyers can translate to "anything you say that I don't like should be treated as attempted murder and you should be thrown in jail." Eventually it won't take much more hurtful speech from holocaust denial all the way to simple online trolling can be used to throw any or all of us in the slam.

I want to die.