We need a "I didn't reproduce day"

Did you guys watch Bill Maher last night? You probably didn't because most of you are too low IQ to understand comprehend political debate. Anyways you need to stop Having kids! You fuckers are destroying the planet! Climate change is real and white people having children is the root cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxzTLcsEEo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ujd8YjhOk8&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MlAw7qYLk5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we're still here
>old af
Bye bye white people. You are the pandas of the human race.

Go ahead and decide not to reproduce. Jamal and Ahmed will handle it. Faggot.

must suck for you

Hey now stop having kids, think of the future! Wait we need more immigrants because the population is too low, think of the future!

No,I stopped watching Billy when he started using only liberal demorat echo chamber panels, and ran away from debate.

>political debate on Billy Maher

cute

god i cant wait for white "people" to kill each other. the true kings of the earth will rise up and take our thrones

>his audience are liberal retards
>he tells them not to reproduce

>everyone else keeps banging
>leftists are wiped out in a single generation

is Bill Maher red-pilled?

i don't get it.

what kind of humor is this?

bill maher donates to (among other shit) save-the-animals type charities. animals consume resources and they don't even watch his show.

and white people in general who normally say kids don't matter because they had shitty careers, donate to poor people and foreign countries who will gladly have 4 times more kids for each one they were even considering.

if there was some conspiracy to end the white race or reduce the population, wouldn't they start in the obvious places? if only rich, fat, overworked white people stopped having kids, nobody who was left would even notice.

Imagine a planet-wide year, ONE year, of no births.
It would be an incredible year of population rebalancing.

Imagine a planet with no white people. Now that would balance things out a lot more.

There is nothing humorous about this. People need to stop having kids because overpopulation is destroying the planet.

You're a fucking idiot. Refugees are people that already exist and we need to do everything in our power to help them. White people are the reason their countries are in such bad shape.

Can't wait till these neanderthals don't exist and we can finally live in peace.

He is right you faggot, better produce less than produce like a nigger. Niggers need to see this.

More humans literally means shittier future for more humans.

he's clearly trying to be funny. i would respect the false belief that overpopulation is a real, destructive force, but wouldn't you use your power to just send people into mindless wars, risky lifestyles, and to make them distrust hospitals/medicine?

the meme on this board is that they only want white people dead, but poor-mid range white people aren't going to change their habits around sex and raising families for some "noble" cause alone. each guy not having kids in dense coastal cities are replaced by 5 immigrants and rural boys that THEY HELPED get there, directly or indirectly.

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Lol no. The majority of colonization of the Arab world was done by the Ottomans. The Arab world was knocked into the dark ages by the Mongolian hordes, Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia have higher living standards than most European countries. The reason why places like Syria are fucked up is because of oppressive cultural norms, closed society type governments and lack of oil that has sprung the growth of their neighbours. This is not Europe or Asian countries fault. You are a nigger.

The problem is not Whites. It's losers like you. You would still defend refugees if they killed millions by saying 'It's their culture to do this.' and you would call people racist if they said they were doing wrong.

People like you are the real reason retardation is in the world. Whites made the west and it's becoming a total failure because we became this thing called 'Tolerant'

No wonder Russia is better. They don't take crap from anyone and say no to diversity.

I dream of a year of no births: a spectacular launch to worldwide free birth control.

Overpopulation is real. We suffer now because of it, and our children will suffer even more.

>peace

The only societies in human history that have ever known peace are the western societies, or heavily western influenced societies. You nigger savages will never be able to construct anything that would even slightly resemble peace. Pic related.

this, it's so fucking true

Refugees came flooding into Europe because Libya, the gatekeeper, was taken out. True story.

>Overpopulation

If this word appears anywhere outside a suicide note, it's from a hypocrite.

We all know it: what can we do to slow down & reverse it?

Bullshit: my partner & I have one kid. ONE.

Pic very related

this is the leftwing humor we are always hearing about.

That is three niggers too many

>The problem is not whites
>No wonder Russia is better

Russian shill detected.

Hes right. Niggers reproduce too much

It's all about the future, dimwit.
1+1=1 is an equation to diminish population.

goyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>The only societies in human history that have ever known peace are the western societies, or heavily western influenced societies. You nigger savages will never be able to construct anything that would even slightly resemble peace.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ujd8YjhOk8&t=3s

Isaac Newton never married. Leonardo da Vinci also didn't. and Nikola Tesla

Exactly, whenever whites get called out on their bullshit they go straight to racism.

but I thought we were supposed to take in refugees because we weren't reproducing enough?
I thought you said it wasn't genocide?

>nigger talking
>no proofs

This is a nigger-tier argument. I can say anything I want but that does not make it true, same goes for the nigger. And the fact you think he's proof makes me think you're incapable of producing anything of value out of your cortex. Therefore I want to recommend you to stop trying, you'd only make an even greater fool of yourself.

I'm glad you're going to have this little offspring, that leaves more room for the less-retarded.

Gay. Sage.

Fuck the refugees.

White people have terrorized the world and each other for centuries. You know, I know it, and everybody knows it. The biggest wars the world has ever known has been caused by white fragility. It's a FACT. Don't get mad at me because you didn't pay attention in world history.

I for one support bill maher fans NOT reproducing

people have fucking cable TV?

No, he's right you delusional faggot.

Fuck the cave beasts

>Don't tread on me

You're a literal faggot

I support libertarians not reproducing

>people have fucking cable TV?

You can find a torrent of his show on most share sites

No he isn't dumbass

White people have waged wars because we wanted to expand our empires because we were conquerors, everyone were conquerors and killers in the last 5 centuries
Niggers just did it on a smaller scale because they were too stupid to build empires and protect what was there's
And now white people have become civilized while niggers have stayed primitive

Did anyone see his interview this episode?
His guest seems like the sort of Muslim that Sup Forums would embrace wholeheartedly.
youtube.com/watch?v=MlAw7qYLk5w

Don't forget it nigger. It could save your life by leaving now. I hear Liberia is nice this time of year.

White people are the minority on the planet. White people will soon be a minority in America.

The minorities will not run the country well, they will strip it down to a car on milkcrates, then Islam will take over.

The left will destroy America and then ISLAM will destroy the left.

Gays will be thrown off rooftops and feminists turned into sex slaves or murdered for fun. That is your future Liberal America.

I remember arguing with someone encouraging people to not have kids. I was like, "if you're that considerate of a person, we should want those genes in the next generation so it's more considerate." After 5 minutes over unproductive arguing I realized I don't want this guy to reproduce.

You want to reduce the population? You don't start with the people who only make up 7-10% of the world population. Start in Africa by ending food programs. India, China - starve them out. But no, instead, let's tell the only people capable of building a modern civilization to stop reproducing. You should start a depopulation program of 1. kys.

Don't tell me what to do.

So when whites wage war they're conquerors, but when Africans break the conditioning and realize they've been lied to about their history they're just dumb. I literally can't wait till whites don't exist.

it wont be in your lifetime braindead monkey

Maher the islamophobe? how can you take anything that bigot says seriously?

That's funny. I hear whites won't exist in 200 years. FYI your grandchildren will be brown.

I'm guessing most of these cuckbois are watching it on TV, like plebs that they are.
TV is for poor people. seriously who has time for that shit, and who really cares.
TV is filled with unless trash.
The old saying " tv will rot your brain " is truer than ever.

I know. It's shame, but it makes me happy knowing that's what the future holds.

That's not what was said you're just retarded
>I can't wait til whites don't exist
Good luck, asians aren't gonna treat you as nice as we have

One day the Dems will wake up and realize Polisi rallies more GOP votes than dem; GOP have $140M+ Dems: $6M; The counter culture alt right are the new cool; Dems are using Illegal immigration, Islam, LGBTQ, BLM and gender fluidity with a sprinkle of TPP and min wage as a platform that doesn't work.

Banning state travel from CA to US states that contest gay marriage, while protesting against an international travel ban that would prevent radical Islamists from coming here and killing gays and feminists is beyond asinine.

>takes 12 posts to produce shit tier bait against white people.
Get to the back of the oven, Drake.

Says the guy with a Nazi flag. Don't pretend you're educated. It's embarrassing.

Asians are people of color too, so we'll be just fine.

Tell that to the nogs.

ugly brainlet

Is Bill "Abortions for the nigger populations" Maher /ourguy/?

I got you to bite didn't I? Now fuck off Nazi

oh no.. liberals will stop having children, man that sure is going to hurt us on the right huh.

If, in your mind...the planet is over-populated, why would you preach this rhetoric to a mainly western nations here, that are NOT over- populated? Why aren't you directed this script to third world nations that keep breeding destitution?

>Muh counter culture

God you people are such faggots

>Nazi flag. Don't pretend you're educated.
we are still using nazi tech today
you are ignorant as hell
are you a nigger or libtard by any chance?

You misspelled *Nazis.

Why would I watch that cuckold half-Jew's show?

>too low IQ to understand comprehend political debate

Enlighten teach us.

Goddamn this is shit bait. Your mom must be at the grocery store?

>summerfags:
summerfags:
Type "sage" in the options bar to shit on other anons without giving slide threads bump numbers.

What's going to hurt you is when whites become the minority and poc take back what whites have stolen from them.

Because the real problem isn't just people. It's white people.

>Oh look the west is bad and sexist and now we must give women rights and education because if we don't we go against Jebus and our traditions passed down by the cucks before us
>Oh look our population is getting low lets import people from countries who do not give a shit about our cuck values.

i'm sure yall will pay your own welfahahahahahahahaha the goddamn chinese will keep the 1% of you they don't shoot in the fucking head in a zoo and rule the planet.

>Your mom must be at the grocery store.

She's at work dumbass.

>muh poc solidarity!!
HAHAHAHA
Asians and hispanics HATE niggers almost as much as white people
Latino and black gangs have been at each other's throats since the 70s
Asians hate everyone who isn't Asian
Arabs had a shit ton more black slaves than whites
Blacks will never be in power, they're just inferior plain and simple

but even more people would starve in those third world nations if it weren't for white people donating food medicine and other resources.

black americans enjoy the best quality of life in the US, it seems non-whites need whites to evolve.

and if whites stole everything from Africa...why didn't black Africans evolve from the beginning? they weren't even smart enough to sail the world.

Why did Black Africans sell their own people into slavery? Why was the first US slave owner a black man?...if whites are so evil?

By your logic and to the point if the other user, wouldn't 1 + 1 = 0 be a superior equation?

>Peddling white supremacist propaganda that is meant to divide people of color.

Your white supremacist tricks aren't working anymore and you crackers are scared.

>SAGE
Stop lying Rasheeda. Everyone here is of the general consensus that blacks don't work.

scared of those from ancestors who weren't smart enough to know what to do with their continent's gold and diamonds?....youre onto us!

>but even more people would starve in those third world nations if it weren't for white people donating food medicine and other resources.

B-b-but you need us to survive because your poor and dumb. This has nothing to do with colonization at all. You should appreciate us.

>black americans enjoy the best quality of life in the US, it seems non-whites need whites to evolve.

We're literally getting funneled into the prison system and the rest of us are being gunned down in the streets like dogs

>and if whites stole everything from Africa...why didn't black Africans evolve from the beginning? they weren't even smart enough to sail the world.

Teach me more about that white supremacist revisionist history

>Why did Black Africans sell their own people into slavery? Why was the first US slave owner a black man?...if whites are so evil?

More white supremacist llies.

Fuck all you cave beasts. I can't wait until whites die out.

That's because you're all racist, but that's ok because you won't exist much longer.

This is just Bill being bitter he never got married or had kids. Happens every once in awhile.

>Your white supremacist tricks aren't working anymore and you crackers are scared.
There is no solidarity between races you fuckwit not even us spics like each other. Mexicians have wanted to kick my ass for years i have wanted to kick Mexicans asses for years, i have always thought blacks were apes ever since i was a child and Asians creeped me out as a kid.

Don't you mean scared of the superior black man that's realizing his full potential and breaking the white supremacist conditioning?

>nazi
Dude I wish I was that redpilled. I'm only a confederate, yankee scum.

This. Fuck tolerance. If you believe in tolerance, be tolerant of my hatred for it, it's my culture