Sup Forums ARGUMENTS BTFO!!!!11!

Give me your best arguments Sup Forums. The arguments below can´t be used for normies!

we are a circlejerk. It is common to see pol-tier comments on any commentsection of the internet nowadays. We get btfo, because they can easily dismiss our arguments with the following bullshit:

>crime statistics
they always say that it is because of the bad neighbourhoods. You can only say that poor white-people neighbourhoods don´t have as much crime, but it still doesn´t make up for the point, that living in a bad neighbourhood has a bad influence to some extend.

>refugees/migrantsetc. are bad people (rape, crime etc.)
Easily refuted by pointing out that integrated people of any race do less crime and pay taxes.
>the integrated ones still do more crime than the natives
Because they don´t feel at home and we must welcome them.
>b- but asian immigrants do less crimes and are well integrated
it´s because of the masculine culture of the other people. You need to give them time to asimilate and freedom to express their culture.

Sup Forums is retarded because the bulk of the userbase is retarded american hillbillies with multiple mental problems,

but that doesn't change the fact that niggers are scum and that minorities are more racist, cruel and hedonistic than whites in every aspect

>Possible arguments that work:
they are to many, we get replaced -> loss of western values.
they don´t want to immigrate -> faithfull muslims try to convert people
they shouldn´t be here. our government is at fault for the middle east and the population pays the prize.

>Sup Forums is retarded because the bulk of the userbase is retarded american hillbillies with multiple mental problems,
this is the exact problem. the rightwing movement can be destroyed by autistic sperges

>they always say that it is because of the bad neighborhoods. You can only say that poor white-people neighborhoods don´t have as much crime, but it still doesn´t make up for the point, that living in a bad neighborhood has a bad influence to some extend.
Well, minorities tend to live in bad neighborhoods because of their low income.
>Easily refuted by pointing out that integrated people of any race do less crime and pay taxes.
How have Africans "integrated" in the US? It's been more than a hundred years since they landed on american shores.
>Because they don´t feel at home and we must welcome them.
So you're saying that
>Someone robs a store
>Store owner is at fault for not accomodating the criminal
Makes no sense.
>it´s because of the masculine culture of the other people. You need to give them time to asimilate and freedom to express their culture.
So you admit that it's their culture to rape and commit crimes, but at the same time say that it's the bad neighborhoods at fault? Will you make up your mind?

>crime statistics
You ever wonder that crime occurs most often in seedy neighborhoods? I can post any number of statistics that demonstrate US crime is mostly nigger related.
>Refugees are bad
>Easily refuted by pointing out that integrated people of any race do less crime and pay taxes.
Non-argument Hans, refugees are not integrated people and EU is doing nothing to integrate them.
>Welcome the rapefugees
They don't feel at home because they aren't home, they left their home in its time of need to score some sweet swedish poon and enjoy absurd legal protection.
>Asians
Have been assimilating to their host cultures for generations and have a drive to make better opportunities for their progeny.

>(((German))) Flag
Are you Hans or Abdullah? I can't tell at this point. You are literally washing away your culture and proclaiming to the world it is a good thing but that's ok because you can shitpost on pol between prepping your wife's bull and taking her son to school.

Without Americans, there is no right wing movement. European elections prove that.

and it is, but there's nothing we can rlly do about it. Tell a sperg hes being autistic and he'll mentally block any criticism and continue being retarded

niggers account for 50pct of all crime, despite being 13% of the population

If you think those "responses" btfo their corresponding arugments you're delusional

Immigrants need to be assimilated and integrated (take over the culture of their host) but need to express their culture (so NOT take over the culture of their host)
Ain't that some cognitive dissonance

tl;dr you're a faggot

OP BTFO? Will he recover?

immigrants need to fuck off

in case it is not clear, i just recited some leftie-arguments. i want my country to be pure.

>How have Africans "integrated" in the US? It's been more than a hundred years since they landed on american shores.
can be refuted by saying that the integrated ones do better. society must integrate them.
>is it my fault that they can´t think for themselves.
did you forget the 6 gorillion. did you forget slavery. it is the white mans fault.

you need better arguments to btfo liberals

The real NWO agenda is to turn people against their own, build divisions and stop people caring what the elites of this world do and how they are buttfucking their countries harder than any welfare budget has or could.

They are slowly killing the ability for the ordinary citizen to collectivize and fight back. So called Anti-Terror legislation helps too.
The current protests attended by the right and the left are a great example, all the guns all the anger, it's almost set up to cause a crisis that will allow draconian legislation to be passed. Also they all look like utter retards on both sides.

Sup Forums really are idiots for not seeing this, sweating the small stuff and missing the bigger picture.

>If you think those "responses" btfo their corresponding arugments you're delusional
i fucking don´t think that, but liberals think they are in the right if they give these responses. we need to make them realize, that their are consequences to our society if we take in more shitskins and don´t breed more white children

>Sup Forums really are idiots for not seeing this, sweating the small stuff and missing the bigger picture.
this. our movement, if you can call it one, will selfdestruct if we keep on blindely hating the wrong people.

our fellow right wingers are too dumb to properly tie their own shoelaces my friend

I see, you're looking for arguments to BTFO your liberal friends, nice.
>can be refuted by saying that the integrated ones do better. society must integrate them.
You can't integrate someone that doesn't want to integrate. Argue that most terror attacks are commited by 2nd or 3rd generation migrants, so integration obviously doesn't work.
>did you forget the 6 gorillion. did you forget slavery. it is the white mans fault.
I think by that time the discussion has ended tbqh. Name-calling isn't really an argument.

Why do we let subhumans from Muslim nations post here?

jesus fucking christ, read the OP correctly. i am not pro-refugees. our arguments work on Sup Forums but not for the normies. the normies need better argumentd than crime statistics, because they live in their happy little bubble and never have problems with minorities.
They lack the foresight. we need to make them reailze what will happen if we get flooded

Why aren't those guys wearing hearing protection if they're shooting 1 foot away from each other?

read the fucking OP correct, you imbecile bastard. i am not pro-refugee, i need comments to btfo the disgusting normies, read this

>You can't integrate someone that doesn't want to integrate. Argue that most terror attacks are commited by 2nd or 3rd generation migrants, so integration obviously doesn't work.
the first comment that finally makes sense. i like to argue with this as well, it just needs more backup. terrorist can always be painted as "loners" and psychos. But everyone can see, that the general immigrant isn´t really that european/german

yes they are, they can´t even read the OP
>ebinmemes2miles.jpg

modern blacks live like kings compared to their ancestors yet still behave worse than them

My argument:
OP is a faggot

Bonus points:
OP is a kraut, therefore a double faggot.

It's science.
/thread

without Deutschland there wouldn't be an America
t. Osterreicher

Because it's the 1920s?

im not a military historian, but I'd think that hearing loss from firearms was common from at least 1750 onwards

>we are a circlejerk.
>pol-tier
>commentsection of the internet
>We get btfo
>our arguments
>we
>we
>our
>pol-tier
kys asap

ONES AND FOR ALL FOR EVERYONE ENTERING THIS THREAD

READ THE OP!! I AM NOT A LIBERAL!!

we need better arguments. Liberals argue, like i did in the OP. Normies lack the foresight to see the consequences of mass immigration. As long as the mayority of the refugees are behaving good, the normies won´t care.

we need arguments to make the normies see th future problems

Neegrows

Part and Parcel

so what? not everybody is the same on Sup Forums
i know
but i see cringeworthy arguments on the internet all over the place, that could be copypasted from Sup Forumsacks

Chaim using a Kraut proxy to shitpost and bait again? Shits getting old kike.

proxy? Are you fucking retarded?

>sweating the small stuff and missing the bigger picture

Everyone sees this, you stupid little child.
It is not 'small stuff' when you consider that immigration, deracination and so on is the process by which collective action becomes impossible.

Is that so hard to grasp? Leftists themselves have attributed the stunted growth of the American left to race hatred - well, is that not true? Is it not true that muh diversity actually made it harder for the working class to struggle collectively, no matter how many cherrypicked examples from the IWW you sling at me?

What about Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman empire, do you not think that racial politics made it harder for the working class to organise there?

You see this going on, but you choose to ignore it, negate it, call it 'small' despite the fact that it has real consequences for your own fucking movement. The 'bigger picture' is made up of 'small stuff' you retard. You won't be able to work collectively against the global domination of the bourgeoisie if people are fragmented into racial groups which advocate their own interest - your ideas only exacerbate this process by telling host races which become more concrete the more they are contrasted against foreigners, to ignore their own coming into existence in so they can identify with an anational proletariat which is disintegrating as we speak due to automation.

You are stabbing people and telling them not to bleed, its insane. You are contributing to this crisis just as much, if not more, than we are, and you are an idiot for willfully blinding yourself to this reality by imposing onto it a structural Marxist interpretation that is in the process of falling apart BECAUSE OF THE PROCESSES YOU ARE CHOOSING TO IGNORE.

Also how could anyone fall for this kind of bait?

My point is you don't argue with these people. It doesn't matter how concise and factual your arguments are, they will completely disregard them. You cannot rationalize with irrational people. Call them anti-white and leave it at that.

Shill

>it´s because of the masculine culture of the other people
Are you fucking retarded? There's nothing masculine about being a fucking aids-ridden savage degenerate criminal who wont get any pussy at all because he'll die early and don't have any cash or influence on the world whatsoever.

>checks flag
nice one, you get my (you)

>it's not as bad as you say it is, merely very bad, therefore it's okay

nice logic kraut

read

>that minorities are more racist, cruel and hedonistic than whites in every aspect
You forgot dumb. Simply stupid and evolved to a simplier environment that doesn't have changing seasons.

Your pic is literally related to NWO agenda of division and shaming, or did you think that was some sort of original (tm) criticism?

and you read as well

so what is your solution?

based Viking strikes again

There's no or limited hope for you m8, you don't have the ability to banter or debate with people efficiently in a way that gets them to self-doubt.

black pills, at least you get the problem. personally, i think it is to eary to give up

I didn't think I'd get.
I agree with the first point in OP about crime statistics, but I do not believe immigrants, or a large majority of them, can assimilate and adjust to western society without first reconstructing the entirety of that nation's society. This is where my problem with immigrants lays. What about the rights and freedom of the people native to the land? Are their rights going to be changed in order to accommodate immigrants of various backgrounds? Is there even a nation that is safe for the natives and entirely multicultural?

What will happen to the native cultures of these places in say 30 years?
Stupid Sup Forums thinks I'm spam.

>integrated ones do better. society must integrate them.

Then why are there literally no programs to integrate these people coming in en mass? Even if they weren't all illiterate low IQ rapists - mass, unregulated immigration of an unsustainable number of immigrants doesn't work. They all come in together in large groups and form mini communities of the culture they just came from. That's what we're seeing with No-Go zones in Goymoney, Sweden, France, etc. So there are no integration programs and they come in en mass and re-form their previous communities. The only difference is now they are on welfare like a bunch of parasites which incentives them even more to not integrate. There is literally no reason to learn the language and get a job/integrate when you can live in an Islamic paradise sucking the state and taxpayers dry via welfare. I believe I read somewhere that Germany admitted that 75% of the economic migrants will be on welfare for life. You guys are fucked.

So back to your point
>integrated ones do better. society must integrate them.
That implies that they ever integrate or that there is any push/pressure to integrate them. You have weekly terror attacks that lefties aren't just apologists for but sickeningly enough encourage.

>bad neighborhoods

What, the bricks mug people and the asphalt goes on a rape spree?

Bad neighborhoods are bad because they're full of shitty people AKA niggers. It's not like being in a certain location flips a switch that makes people steal, vandalize, and do drugs.

exactly, these could work on normies

>That implies that they ever integrate or that there is any push/pressure to integrate them. You have weekly terror attacks that lefties aren't just apologists for but sickeningly enough encourage.
our politicians fucked up big time. the opened the borders, despite it being against the european law (Schengen-Abkommen). They weren´t prepared for as much refugees.

btw, i don´t want them to integrate, i want them to fuck off. very few selected ones could stay, but they should begonge as well to be honest

I wouldn't think it would work. My logic(not so different than the "normies") has all kinds of assumptions. For example it assumes that people care or understand their culture's origin, and that by preserving and hoarding the elements of the culture and society it will benefit the people more so than what the government has promised of immigrants.
If you're going to argue against that kind of reasoning you'll need to provide hard, undeniable, and reasonable evidence to back up your claims and refute the overwhelming number of biased arguments.

You can't argue with crazy, liberals are in fact mentally ill r selected feels monkeys. So why argue?

>For example it assumes that people care or understand their culture's origin, and that by preserving and hoarding the elements of the culture and society it will benefit the people more so than what the government has promised of immigrants.
had this problem a few days ago. one germancuck did say "i feel more eorpean than german", so the being proud of german heritage won´t work. At the same time he worships democracy. He didn´t like the fact, that about 50% of muslim in germany think that their religion is more important than the german law and democracy (the studie was published a few days ago)
these are the arguments that could make them rethink the refugee-crisis to some extend. maybe some day something happens and they may see the light

These arent even arguements. Youre just saying some random bullshit. A real argument would convince me why we need to be accepting refugees despite them being useless sacks of shit

i am off folks, see ya

read here you literal faggot

I dont even know what you are trying to say

>they always say that it is because of bad neighborhoods
That doesn't change the fact that the crime exists and in higher concentration in black communities. The longer bad elements are allowed to remain in these communities the worse the communities will get.

>refugees/migrants
The legitimate immigration process to the first world is highly selective. Accepted immigrants are usually well educated, have specialized skills, or are rich. The current immigrants are at best a random sampling and at worst a majority of surviving males that were merely strong enough to make the journey. They are unlikely to have skills and are unlikely to speak the language.
The assumption that they will suddenly accept progressive western ideals is arrogant, they come from places where our conservatism looks liberal and liberals here can't even convince conservatives here of anything. By what measure would they be able to convince the immigrants?

>we must welcome them
They are IMMIGRANTS, they must win that from us. No mass immigration of a new foreign demographic has ever been welcomed by a populace. They became accepted through the hard work by the immigrants to become worthy of their new nation and win respect. If that is not done it will only create a greater debt of resentment between the two populations.

>asians
The majority have been internally peaceful enough to develop a rule of law that the people came to recognize and respect.

>they always say that it is because of the bad neighbourhoods. You can only say that poor white-people neighbourhoods don´t have as much crime, but it still doesn´t make up for the point

Criminality cannot be justified by porverty in a nation that gives out freebies on anyone BUT the natives. The incentive IS NOT ECONOMICAL BUT CULTURAL. They are criminals because they hate the host country, how else can you justify people moving to a country that have absolutely no ties to, receive 10X more money per year for sitting on their asses and still have criminal behaviour?

And i am waiting for one good arguement on why western nations should be hosting muslim refugees when the gulf states that are 10 times ritcher on average won't accept them? Where the fuck is their solidarity? If their brethren won't take them, we sure as hell shouldn't.

>Because they don´t feel at home and we must welcome them.

same as above

>it´s because of the masculine culture of the other people. You need to give them time to asimilate and freedom to express their culture.

same as above.

Seriously, the arguement is this: what has Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the rest of those faggots with $100.000 GDP Per capita have done for their fellow muslims? Why should the west do something, since their fellow goatfuckers are way richer than us?

Define integrated.

He worded his OP in a way that gives people the impression he is some sort of liberal who supports immigration. He was simply trying to make a discourse so he could pick up arguments to use.

he is (((one of us))) he is helping harden our positions with this a hand of health, user trust him...
lol

Without Americans

my fault. i should have pointed it out.

>the opened the borders
You guys have become the Islamic USSR with open borders
>They weren´t prepared for as much refugees.
That's the point. Divide and conquer. 50% of people with an iota of a sense of sustainability, order, self-preservation fighting the other 50% full of ignorant, hedonistic nihilists. But none of that matters to (((them))) because of the millions of free voters they just trafficked into the state. They have essentially removed the independent variable that would normally decide elections with a mass surplus of immigrants who will always vote for the party continually appeasing them and providing welfare.

>i don´t want them to integrate, i want them to fuck off
I was just leveling with the liberal viewpoint for the sake of discussion. They do need to fuck off because all arguments about them integrating are bunk and not vindicated in reality.

>very few selected ones could stay, but they should begonge as well to be honest
Immigration is ok when done in controlled amounts. Intellectual, able bodied people can integrate well with the right conditions for the most part. Obviously that isn't the case here with what's going in Europe.

>You guys have become the Islamic USSR with open borders
kek

>But none of that matters to (((them))) because of the millions of free voters they just trafficked into the state. They have essentially removed the independent variable that would normally decide elections with a mass surplus of immigrants who will always vote for the party continually appeasing them and providing welfare.
let´s see how it will work out. people wake up. if it is to slow, their is no safing unless a big happening occurs

i like the way you argue
see you

no upboats, no circlejerk

You have about 5 years, max. Low native birthrates + Abdul marrying cousins 1-4 and having 3 kids each with them (for cultural reasons as well as an economic incentive for more gibs) as well as natives leaving the country at the highest rates ever to escape the madness + year over year over year importation of economic migrants in the million.... Idk. I really hope you guys pull it off. I sincerely mean that. If the rapes, nail bombs in your Christmas markets, and truck attacks aren't big enough... What will be? It'd have to be huge. Probably Bataclan level big. Everything else seems to be shrugged off.

The power consolidation is nearly locked in. Godspeed, kraut.

>that living in a bad neighbourhood has a bad influence to some extend.
It's bad because it's a black neighbourhood.
Also you can't spell.

They need to prove that its beneficial if they can say the country is generally better after immigration then they are complete morons and you can't argue against a fourth grader...

This is correct. In fact i would say whatever organizations seem to care enough about this board enough to pay people to post here are very close to succeeding in using this tactic. Theyre getting better at trying to communicate through shitty sarcasm and shittier memes but theyre still here, and have been since the discord mess. Keep your eyes open.