twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

They're not like us.
They haven't got souls.

but why?

>Chinese
>human

Pick one

china should be nuked. slanty eyed subhumans. they deserved nanking.

They prefer hot water for drinking, fire up the chambers!

In China, you never know what you really buy

youtube.com/watch?v=6lTAUL1-5aI

Chinese passerbys commented: "I bought some eggs one time and they were plastic eggs. I am now diligent when buying eggs."

I don't want to sound crazy but-

Do we know for sure that this is the Chinese? How do I know this isn't some MK ULTRA NSA style thread that conditions me to hate China?

yeah, there probably isn't horrifying animal abuse happening anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPmI32EUg7M

incidence rates, nigger.

>Do we know for sure that this is the Chinese? How do I know this isn't some MK ULTRA NSA style thread that conditions me to hate China?
What makes you think everything intelligence agencies do is bad in the first place you treasonous worm? Try reading about Chinese culture and history if you think they're saints you dumb fuck.

Why would you even put that inside.

once they are cracked its obvious anyway

what the fuck man

>what is a strawman

yeah it's strange. I think some chinks actually don't mind. I wonder how they typically use the eggs though, you can't use that stuff to make a cake or a fried egg

they are literally subhuman

Use some other word when referring to that people, please. It makes me... "Urghhh" Disgusting...

This thread is making me want to genocide China.

do you eat sausages? this is how vegans feel towards everyone who eats meat

Better this than boiled alive.

I know we should invade them already like we do with the towelheads.

Oh wait no we can't because they're kinda strong.

Jesus christ, China. I'll accept eating them as a cultural difference but for fucks sake kill them quick and clean. I cannot abide cruelty.

Those look like Japs.
I think fetus soup was a hoax but the rest seems solid. The reason chinks like to torture their animals before eating them is because of the belief that suffering (fear/anxiety) tenderizes the meat IIRC.

is china a sandbox for death to try out new ways to kill people

Shut the fuck up faggot and go get some halal meat from your local mosque.

bug people

Except there are somewhat humane ways to just Kill the animal without much suffering, These stupid gooks think the more suffering it endures the better it tastes.

Now we should be asking ourselves which gas is best to end the eternal gook

except pigs and cows are not animals.
They're genetic mutants designed by humans to grow insanely fast, get fat, and be slaughtered for meat as quickly as possible.

They do not exist in the wild.

Chickens are about as close as you get to a wild animal that humans use for food, and still exists in the wild.

Dogs and Cats were designed as pets and companions.
Specifically bred by humans to be docile and easy to control, but NOT to grow particularly fast, or gain much weight.

They're utility animals.

I know chinks are inhuman ant people, but I still can't fathom the idea of eating dogs. Even if you take emotion out of the issue, it makes no fucking sense. Dogs were never selectively bred for meat. Like all carnivorous animals, they're scrawny and their meat is going to be bad-tasting and gamey. It's not going to taste good, and there's not a lot of meat on the bones, in other words. So what's the fucking point? And on top of that, it requires a lot more energy to feed a dog. It's not like regular livestock where they can just graze on a field of grass or be given some cheap corn.

>t. never been near a pig, cow, chicken etc in his life

If you don't clearly and immediately recognize the mental differences between predator species like dogs and cats and prey species like the above mentioned, you are legitimately autistic. Humans are much more predatory, we literally stopped being monkeys and started being human when we started hunting.

Pigs deserve to be eaten.

what about pitbulls?

hahahahhahaha what the fuck?????

Love the file name.

Yeah if there was a slaughterhouse that beat cows heads in with plants or skinned and boiled them alive or just dangled them while scalding them with flamethrowers that place would get shut the fuck down

I'm not even vegan, but I try to avoid meat, just pointing out the hypocrisy

youtube.com/watch?v=yD4kpLiA2Qo

what the fuck

Even if you completely fucking hate pitbulls the conventional way to get rid of a pitbull is to jab it with a needle and then pet it while it sleeps tight pupper

Neglect due to cost savings and intentional sadism are also different things

No one here likes pitbulls, they're the niggers of the dog breeds.

Disposable hunting dogs.
They're excellent for subduing prey.

I know a guy who hunts wild boar with them (you know, pig's ancestors with goring tusks and actual survival instincts)

They latch on and don't let go into the animal is dead.

woah

I'm american and this isn't what hypocrisy means

Pigs are more intelligent than dogs. The mental capacity of a pig surpasses that of a dog or cat.

Seat belts everyone! *BEEP BEEP

>subhuman mongs are considered a world superpower

I can't stand Brazilians, Indians and Chinese who unironically think their countries are superpowers when in fact they are third-world shitholes.

fake as fuck

>Yeah if there was a slaughterhouse that beat cows heads in with plants or skinned and boiled them alive or just dangled them while scalding them with flamethrowers that place would get shut the fuck down

In the west? Yes.
Because we're not subhuman insect people who delight in torturing animals.

We also know that adrenaline in meat makes it taste gamey and tough.

The best meat has led a peaceful life and had a quick death.

I love how that one guy runs out to the rolling wheel rim instead of seeing if the guy is okay.
>HORREE RUCKY DAY, CAN GET 500 YUAN SCRAP

dog meat is part of a healthy and balanced diet senpai

It's China, was a big story on Weibo back then.

Why China hate so much the dogs?

Jesus!

They don't have a dead-man switch?!

>Le Asians are bro tier meme
East Asians may be smart as Westerners but they are not the same as us. They are not part of our culture.

This is proof your only loyalty should be with your race and your people.

wrong video :
youtube.com/watch?v=IVGR1N2Pl00

>Neglect due to cost savings and intentional sadism are also different things
It's the same thing, because animals are viewed as not being worth the time or effort to be treated humanely

explain

You should be aware that Halal meat is pretty much exactly the same thing as this thread topic. Halal meat require the animal to die a slow painful death while the savages preform rituals.

>>HORREE RUCKY DAY, CAN GET 500 YUAN SCRAP
You seem very familiar with the chinks friend, could it be that you're a chink yourself?

The dead man done switched into a skeleton.

come on man...

so people who don't know how to cook chicken get ill. I always overcook it

yea, I guess in this case the dead-man switch is labeled "ON"

Chinese are like the aliens in district 9. They require a strong leader like Xi, otherwise they descend into increasing degeneracy and brutality.

I have so many questions.

>superior chinese 2.webm

That's Korea.

This is due to cost cutting, it's not intentional.
They don't treat chickens like this because they enjoy it, they do it because they can't afford to keep things in working order, or clean things daily.

>video of UK chicken industry

also

>It's the same thing, because animals are viewed as not being worth the time or effort to be treated humanely
The Chinese processes seem to take extra time and effort to fuck the animal up as much as possible, like a Saw movie

What?

China webms are fucking hilarious.

typical chinese traffic

How come you never hear any stories of someone busting in on a Chinese dog flaying meat shop and just murdering everyone?

What the hell, she was alive for sure when the car rolled over.

is that a recording of a surveillance camera screen on a smartphone on a computer screen?
Bonus question: why does it say "Sex" at the top?

that's because our food industry is mechanised, efficient mass production but a lot of the chinese population is rural and still grow and slaughter their own food

just completely dumbfounded

Fortunately that blast probably liquefied his brain. Because that landing looks painful.

You know nothing kiddo.

No, you're not getting this concept at all.

A medieval European butcher would be prized for his ability to dispatch a steer with a single hammer blow to the forehead. Nobody ever goes fucking Hostel on animals unless they're a future serial killer.

Chickens are often dumped in boiling water still alive on poultry processing lines