STEPHEN COLBERT IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020

STEPHEN COLBERT IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k1T75jBYeCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump gets one ice cream scoop for every term Colbert doesn't serve

oh boy he gets to run against putin's cockholster!

HILLARYS HAM HOLSTER

EVER WONDERED WHY STEPHEN COLBERT IS SO ANTI-TRUMP; HIS SISTER RAN FOR CONGRESS WAS FUNDED BY THE PODESTAS

Elizabeth Colbert Busch, the Democratic nominee for Congress in a South Carolina special election, is headed to Washington D.C. for a fundraiser with some of the top liberal lobbyists.

John and Tony Podesta are two of the three people identified as host committee members on the fundraising invitation, which was obtained by The Washington Examiner from a lobbyist. Here’s how The Examiner’s Tim Carney described the Podesta brothers after writing his book, Obamanomics.

“The biggest winner on K Street, though, may be the Podesta Group, co-founded by John Podesta, an Obama confidant who ran the presidential transition team,” Carney wrote. “The firm, with top clients in the healthcare and energy industry among others, is now in the hands of John’s brother Tony, whose 65th birthday party in October was graced by Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. The Podesta Group also snatched up the first Obama administration alumnus to pass through the revolving door to K Street that Obama promised to shut down.”

The April 15 fundraiser — donors are asked to contribute up to $10,000 — will also be populated by dozens of Democratic lawmakers. Some are relative moderates, such as Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La. Democratic National Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., who leads the Progressive Caucus in the House, ensure that the most liberal wing of the party helps Colbert Busch’s campaign.

They want to use celebrities to obscure all of Trump's coverage during the race.. No more free media ride.

He'll destroy the democratic party yay, thank you mr colbert.

Oh god, the memes. I can already see em'.

>people who tweeted "Drumpf is unqualified" hundreds of times will unironically support this

Drumpf was and is unqualified, while Colbert has decades of experience in the analysis and critique of American politics

>le funny fake news man runs for president
>without his writers and an applause sign le funny fake news man suddenly isn't so funny
>just looks autistic in front of the nation
Go for it.

Please don't clap

>The Democrap primary will be The Rock vs Kanye West vs Colbert vs Zuckerberg

what a literal clown show.

Wow, I haven't seen a fellow sentient one here in months.
Keep fighting the good fight.

GERMALD FLOMPF WILL NOT GET TWO TERMS

The irony is that it'll end up backfiring and Trump will be able to make the other side of the experience vs novelty argument now.

If the Dems decide to run 10 celebrities against trump, they will have no chance. More and more Hollywood elites keep saying this without realizing how stupid of an idea it is.

But Trump has a serious mode these clowns don't, it's fool's gold.

"BLANGLE BRAUMPH TWO SCOOOS NO!!!"

Yeah, those are going to be some very moving speeches.

Would be hilarious.

Btw. It looks like the 2020 Democratics primaries will be full of clowns and celebrities. Like pottery.

Lol please let this happen.. Zuckerberg will make Jeb look like a manly man by comparison, he's such a little bitch

Just because you're critical of something doesn't mean you know how to make it better.

Dot it.

Look at me, do it.

The country doesn't want you to be president but so badly wants you to run.

Do it.

Doin' God's Work user.

It's just endless laughs from me

Forgetting Trump was an avid political shitposter without getting paid to be like Colbert

fagbert said this in 2016 and 2012 for ratings on the windblown played out shows the jews gave to him

DO IT

>White democrat
>Running in 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I enjoyed Colbert's 2004 run for president, but both him and I were completely different people 13 years ago.

Good.
I hope he splits the vagina vote
The cunt

hehe so wacky i love colbert x3

US election isn't funny at this point it's just embarrassing.

The sad thing is that the libtard sjws are so brainwashed by these kike "comedians" that 2scoops could actually win the nomination.

Will they have a scoop-off?

Isn't he leafish?

>Colbert thinks anyone takes him seriously.

God i hope he runs and people start to pick him apart and he has a breakdown

LARP flags were a mistake.

>when elections have now been proven that they change nothing

Rip democrat vote

I wish him good luck!

FPBP

>well he wont get one term...and the potential is for two whole terms so that makes...
TWO SCOOPS?!?! NOOOOOOO

fuck off nupol

He's an actor reading off a script that a group of people wrote for him.
I don't think he'll be able to use those writers during the debates.

I hope he does

youtu.be/k1T75jBYeCs

It would be 100% gold cringe-kino

It's true. Nostalgia Critic made a movie and it was bad.

please let this happen

He's a comedian you shill, and not even a good one. Trump is a businessman, he's made millions by doing loads of different things, and Colbert? Has he done anything even remotely relevant with his life?
I definitely got baited, but that was too retarded to not say anything

Start running.

KLUMPF POOPIE SCOOPIE

He tried to run before when he pretended to be cool in SC and lost miserably.

death penalty for having two scoops

>nupol
back to r/marchagainsttrump with you, plebbitor

he's way too much of a chickenshit to run against trump. he would get destroyed

of course its about them covering up their own pedo deep state crimes

>considering a run
>IS RUNNING

>Trump started a trend of retarded celebrities running for the highest office in the land
>The presidential elections will become more sensationalist and retarded than ever
>Serious political candidates are dismissed while Hollywood faggots with zero experience become the new norm
>This is the state of our political system
Democracy was a mistake. People are retarded.

america is not a democracy, it's a republic :^)

this
at this point politics in the US is a meme

>tfw not everyone has high agreeableness and doesn't fear violent outsiders

That's why letting women and niggers vote was a mistake

this. the hyper liberals clinging onto the democratic party are close to collapsing it under its own weight. le funny man wont be so funny when millions of shit eating, pseudo-intellectual liberals want him to say and do one thing during the campaign, but he takes the practical approach instead.

it's gonna suck that they'll have to watch an out of touch celebrity pander to middle america, the military, law enforcement and middle of the road conservatives

They are not Trump, any attempt at copying him will result in pathetic failure

He's the President you retard that doesn't even work

It's like the left only know Trump as the you're fired guy on the tv show. If one reality tv star can get elected then the "real" hollywood stars will be 50 to 100 points ahead cause everyone loves them...

are you two scooping me?

Why bother, we already know that Trump will win in 2020
and Melania in 2024
and their son in 2032
and Trump again in 2040, this time as cyborg

>EVER WONDERED WHY STEPHEN COLBERT IS SO ANTI-TRUMP
Because he's been a liberal his whole life? So much so that he went into the same leftist political comedy crap as the rest of them?

What do they look like?

>and Melania in 2024
You're not very familiar with the US constitution are you?

But then again, we're all here just to shitpost so who gives a shit.

What's his policy on ice cream scoops?

Why not?
Wikileaks showed that Hillary was fed all the questions in the debates ahead of time.

>The year is 2550
>The One Scoop Party has been in power for the last 530 years
>The history books have been completely scrubbed of any mentions of two scoops
>When using the word "two" you are required by law to wait at least 25 seconds or 53 words before you're allowed to use the word "scoops"

Trump was the most qualified candidate in my lifetime.

Yeezus will be independent.

We are officially in the idiocracy time line
Just waiting for for people to start naming their kids after fast food items

>splits the vagina

hehehe

True. To be fair, it's not like the Democrats have much in the way of good potential candidates to begin with. They're a heavily damaged and divided party.
The 2020 election will most likely have several retarded celebrities running as Democrats. The DNC will inevitably rig it in favor of some white male Democratic lapdog that no one will want to vote for, and Trump will get another 4 years.

>someone can't be genuinely anti-Trump, the only reason they would be so is because of the (((DEEP STATE)))

Fuck off. He's a rich liberal, she's a rich liberal who happened to get into politics. You're connecting dots that don't exist.

If Bernie couldn't get electoral votes, what hope does this guy have?

YAAAAASSSSSSS

are you referring to the fact that foreign born cannot become POTUS?
What about Obama? We all know that his birth certificate was forged and was miracolously found after he became president, not before

>TRYING TO STAY RELEVANT THIS MUCH

I can't wait till President Oprah.

>the gay flag
B/8

Whatever you say buddy. Just remember to take your medication.

shhh

I think Colbert would make a great democrat candidate! He has a great chance of winning!

I hope he does, look at all the meme material we have already. Colbert doing a Prez run would be glorious. I bet he would end up just as broken as Hillary when he looses ... Rawr two scoops! how did i loose i had 3 SCOOPS

Hasnt Colbert ruined his reputation over the years?
People used to love him and think he was funny. Now they think he's a douche and Trump would call him out on so much shit.
Trump already has much practice in dealing with liberal media bias. Colbert would get wiped out.

He's a British national though isn't he? No presidential run for him, Schwarzenegger was the same

The Rock is a Republican. He's spoken at the RNC before.

Serious question, would it be possible to outlaw more than one scoop of ice cream?
I know New York has some limitation on soda sizes.
On the other hand, a "scoop" is not a defined measurement. So you could just have one large scoop of ice cream to circumvent the law.

He's just in it for the two scoops.

BLONERD BLEEUURRRMMPPFFF IM COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR SCOOPS

REMINDER THAT THE TALLEST CANDIDATE WINS 60% OF THE TIME

A manlet bitch like Colbert can't stand up to Trump.