Why Africans and African Americans look so different...

Why Africans and African Americans look so different? American blacks have more facial hair and more brown skin and look more pleasant for the eye and behave better, the blacks in Africa are really dark and really subhuman who even eat human flesh and rape babies and shit like that

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himba_people
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
persee.fr/doc/ethio_0066-2127_1972_num_9_1_896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic of African American, i wouldn't imagine him from Congo or something

How did they get European characteristics?
How did they get lighter?
uhh.... race mixing???

slave rape

Whites used to have no problem fucking blacks, letting them sleep in their beds, live in their houses, take care of their children.

Led to a lot of mixing.. Which led to laws about what it means to be white and not white.. which muddied everything and led to blacks fighting for their freedoms which led to anti-black laws and bitterness making whites want nothing to do with blacks any more.
They started to meme that blacks are disgusting to stop them from mixing further and then moved to segregate society so they could once again become african niggers but it didn't work..

White genes, native american genes and arab genes were already mixed in

Malnutrition.

Race mixing. Also, where is that African from? The African Americans are from Western Africa.

>American blacks behave better

No.

I've worked with people from Nigeria that would go on and on about how there was "something wrong with American black people"

The Nigerians that I worked with were super glad to have a job and worked like crazy.

American blacks can turn out to be like 80% European in some cases.
When they get Ancestry reports that tell them this they get real mad.

wrong. real african women are much more attractive

There are differences within the negroid race, same way Slavs, meds, and nords are technically all Caucasoid but look different. East africans like Somalians and ethiopians look clearly different from west Africans like Nigerians or central Africans like congolese.

Heard that african blacks feel ashamed of american ones.

1) Africa is not monolithic. There are a lot of differences between the niggers from west africa (where most of the transatlantic slave trade came from), south africa, and east africa (where all the current islamic niggers are flooding in from)
2) The niggers in America are like ~20% white on average due to slave masters using nigress poon to get their cummies.

Also, I have to imagine that "thing" in the #MoreThanARefugee video has to be an extreme example. For fucks sake, look at its head. My anatomy professor used to say that head size/shape is not correlated with intelligence... but just look at that thing.
>tfw to intelligent to have a prefrontal cortex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himba_people
Total population about 50,000

Here is West African, fuck he's so ugly

I think the opposite is true. Many Africans tribes behave better than American nigs

It's like they never evolved. I mean looks like that they did but are lower quality of homos paiens than everybody else.

oh no no no no... oahhhhhh AAHHHAHHAHAHH

Africans are much worse youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M

Africa is quite diverse actually, from both a genetic and phenotype POV. This girl is from Ethiopia for example. She doesnt look like an African American or even a South African. Stop being so close-minded.

I would argue the opposite. Most native Africans actually tend to be more aesthetic looking and talk more intelligently.

African Americans got BLEACHED that's why.

I have posted this story before but ill post again.
I spent some time in East Africa, and I got friendly with some of the locals. I ended up asking them what they think of African - Americans. I would say about 90% of them think they're shit tier. And they are so bad because their ancestors were too stupid or too slow to get caught by the enemy tribes and sold off.
I brought up about African Americans thinking they built the Pyramids, and 100% percent of the time it was followed by raunchiness laughter.

Black people in the US are genetically about 11% white. This admixture is why sickle cell anemia is known as "black person disease." Their mixed genes fuck-up and produce mutant cells that don't work right.

They also say that American black people are cruel to them. So that is a reason you don't really see them associating togther. Imagine you were from Egypt and you're talking to a guy born in American and generations of his family never set foot in Egypt, and he's wearing a pharaoh t-shit and has a Ankh tattoo and says "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT", it would be embarrassing.

The same people that will go "we proud from Africa" will turn around and spite people from Africa because they have an accent or some shit, and say they are stupid, when they probably had an underfunded missionary based teaching system that was better than an inner city school.

talk more intelligently? c'mon man! last time I stayed in Nairobi I watched the police chase a warthog around. There was nothing intelligent about that.

Because they are inbred you dipshit.

Another Ethiopian. Blacks come on all shades and features. And are all beautiful !!!!!

They're just as bad. The only difference is that American niggers *appear* to be better because they're placated with gibs and their constant atrocities are severely downplayed.

For example, here's some data on murder rates. If you look just at the murder rate among black americans, it falls right in line with the rates seen in africa itself. And if you look just at white americans, it falls in line with europe.

if all blacks looked like that, race mixing wouldnt be a problem. course thats like positing all whites looking like icelandics.

Race mixing with whites

Also, not all africans look the same. Somalians look way different that people from the congo for example

Stop cherry picking, this is also an African.

Is that supposed to be attractive?

at least this subhuman is following her dreams.

Do you pursue your dreams OP?

be humble

why is she red?!?

This is true, also Africans are actually good people most of the time, they just want to have a family and a job, they are just too dumb. But ameriniggers are the ones bitching all the time, not working and blaming the others.
t. I've been several times in both Africa and USA.

First of all, not all ethiopians look like this. Most are still pitch-black niggers. These light-skinned nigs that look more caucasoid are a "higher caste" created by conquest and race-mixing with the arabs/semites living across the red sea.

For example, pic-related is the former emperor of ethiopia (WE). But he's very light skinned for a nigger, and has a lot of semitic features. He looks more like a dark skinned arab, like a yemeni, than he does a typical ethiopian nigger.

This upper caste of semitic-blooded mixed-bloods is also why ethopia is the only place in sub-saharan africa to develop even the slightest resemblance to a civilization.

WE

Africa is a big place, most American Africans are descended from a couple of tribes in Senegambia. American Africans are also usually about 10-15% White, due to early interbreeding and the mulattoes being more successful.

w-white man, do- do you think I'm u-u-ugly?

>Total population about 50,000
We can't let them die out, they need immigration & impregnation to keep their numbers up, any volunteers ?

>all whites looking like icelandics
top kek

Well Nigerians and Etheopians are basically the best Africa has to offer, then you've got the Congo where there's a gang where their actual goal is finding all the remaining pygmies, torturing them, killing them and EATING them.

They use mud as sunscreen

American blacks are like 20% white on average. Same reason why the average "black" here doesn't look Haitian. Haitians are 98% black genes, Dominicans are 52% European on average.

Thanks

Whites, asians and other races that developed outside africa (dont know about aboos though) have few percent neanthertal genes.

Blacks do not.

By the way some black supremacists use this as argument that blacks are only "true" humans.

Because african americans all have a little white admixture. Also most slaves might have come from one area of Africa.

Actually Congolese are the blacks who look closest to AMs

slave owners routinely raped their slaves and forced them to have children
anything that's allegedly done to whites by blacks in modern day is justified revenge

>why is she red?!?
it's a red clay they use on their skin, hair & jewellery, it has antibacterial properties, keeps them fresh.

They got some jungle fevor on the plantations and did a little race mixing.

Can confirm. I've worked with a bunch of Nigerians and they hated American blacks.

the psychopathic victim behavior ("it was the russians," "it was the joooooos", etc.) comes from white genes, and american blacks are mixed with whites, pure bred blacks are pretty chill

>Is that supposed to be attractive?
It is if you're not a giant faggot.

>fresh

80% is a stretch, more like 30%.

WUZ

>race-mixing
you mean rape

Not attractive. At least post some actually attractive Africans.

>african blacks are superstars

then why is nearly every african country ran by african blacks such a shithouse culturally, socially and economically? why do africans even come over here and perpetuate that meme? same thing as the hard working mexican meme. no weight to it whatsoever

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

West African negroids do have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA though, it's the east and south african capoids that don't. American blacks descend from West Africa, they are not capoids therefore they do have a very small amount of Neanderthal DNA so any American black saying they are a true human because they don't have any Neanderthal DNA is just a WE WUZ KANGZ tier nigger

for some reason she has white facial features. looks good for me.

fuck off asshole, it actually is the jews

Lol they always get so butthurt on /his/ when you point that out. Heck, it should be a tell tale sign that the "high caste" ethiopian language belong to the afro-asiatic family.

Depends. 20% is the average, but some can go as high as being 75% European. Especially Creoles in Louisiana.

Yeah all of those girls are horribly ugly. Here's some true beauty to pick things up

Ok, thanks for info.

>American black behave better

By the holy father please, have you ever been in their communities? Africans hate them believe me. American blacks wish they could be African.

We all know you're a leaf. Don't hide it

Attended boarding school in Amerika with minor Cote d'Ivoire prince and upper class Afrikans...they told a proctor that Amerikan blacks should be chained to a tree and beaten until they behave and mocked welfare as a reward for non-performance also thought slavery was a triviality.

The Haitian coup is bloody hilarious. Firs they killed off all the liberal enlightenment frenchmen who thought the Haitians would be able to self-govern in a fair manner. And then after they finished slaughtering all the whites, the niggers also turned on the mulattoes and other half-breeds and killed them all off too.

I mean shit. A little white blood goes a long way. It's the difference between Dom Rep and an absolute shithole like Haiti, where they can't even into agriculture and end up deforesting their entire half of the island. Hell, look at how indian culture is the result of white aryan invaders coming in and BLEACHED.com'ing the native pooinloos.

Somalis are legit ayy lmaos that were left behind by pyramid builders.

Shes coated in a thin layer of redish brown mud

Honestly she doesnt look to bad. Black girls vary with me.

But you have to keep in mind that for these stupid promotional videos as well as other media (cough starwars cough) the media will always pick out the niggest looking nigs to represent blacks. SJWs hate attractive people because that leads to hierarchies.

ZA blacks never existed before Afrikaners made it attractive and successful only bushmen and they are chinky looking abos.

>rape

>Fell for the leaf meme

Africa is a diverse continent. Not all of them look like Sudanese.

Pic related is from the San people from Kalahari desert.

there is a huge amount of genetic diversity in africa
stemming from the fact that its been populated for almost 200000 years by homo sapiens and because niggers never got smart enough to travel until the white man showed him
american niggers actually only come from a realtively small part of the west afreican coast also 300 years of slave rape left them with about 20% white dna

>fresh
yup, fresh & clean, the ideal choice when water is in limited supply, looks swanky too.

>eat human flesh and rape babies
if welfare/food stamps/SNAP were cut American blacks would be eating each other. As for raping babies, they already do that but not as often as in Africa because we have a functioning law enforcement body.

She's beautiful. But I honestly don't feel any sexual attraction.

Africa has a continent has a huge variety of human phenotypes. The African American blank is basically a 'new' variant, caused by a relatively small pool of slaves intermixing with whites. Most African American's will have a white ancestor somewhere.

In Africa you have ethiopians, SA Hottentots, Somalians, and so on. Quite a wide range of what we just collectively group as "black".

Somalians are the ugliest.

>Kalahari desert
>South Africa
>Dutch Colony

I've worked with Nigerian Africans and can confirm this as well. They absolutely detest the term African Americans because American blacks are NOT like Africans who tend to be honest hard working people.

what

Yeah. Although they still have a few left. Their richest family are immigrants from Denmark. It's pretty fucking weird. And their most well known poet is of French descent.

>muh semite conquest
it was the black ethiopians that conquered the south arabian jews, not the other way around
persee.fr/doc/ethio_0066-2127_1972_num_9_1_896

>rape is good when we do it

In part, Africa knows about 6 different black phenotypes, and the example in your picture isn't from the West African phenotype.
The other part is that almost every single afro-american has white blood running through his veins. Blame the import of slave girls and coalburning.

regardless of whether or not you believe that black people aren't as sophisticated or as intelligent or even totally beneath whites, it always makes you looks insecure when you try to say black people can't be attractive. you can appreciate aesthetic beauty and still be a racist! queer

>rape

This, also american Africans where selectively breed.

werent they doing fine before welfare?

Good one Jew...."the whole of human history has pogrom'd us for no reason at all!" fuck right off kikel.

90% Arab DNA

Same with Ugandan Africans. Hate American blacks as spoiled, lazy, and lawless.