STYX YES

> Hello Youtube
> Rape is everywhere and the judiciary don't punish rapists, for real!
> Men wanting to do what they want with their life is bad
> Men should just hold responsibility for what women do to them
> I can totally argue my point but I won't because MGTOW can't argue theirs, I won't ask any though! One MGTOW insulted me so they don't have any arguments.
> Men who sleep around are just asking for STDs and to get raped by a crazy woman
> Did I mention MGTOWs believe in sexual slavery and putting women back in the kitchen?
> also ICE should be shot if they try to deport illegals who haven't committed other crimes
> That's about all. Peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4DyPLVr8OsvTtShvPEEk4w
archive.fo/wDH4u
henrymakow.com/2015/07/Men-See-Women-as.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-vZNTa79tjY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIzKOvh3C1M
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MGTOW's are objectively retarded tho

>e celeb

Gas yourself

>MGTOW

Gas yourself

Don't forget to wash your hair often when you apply pink dye.

Straight up misogyny is stupid though. Women are generally pretty fucking stupid but they have the ability to do things men can't. Like be mothers. They also tend to be more caring and thus do a lot of the healthcare/education work that men dont want to do. We need them

salty mgtow virgin

Traditionalists: Feminists' useful idiots. They get to beat you up while you espouse all their beliefs. :^)
> Sup Forumstards crying about muh soggy knees

>ever watching, appreciating or respecting this fucking faggot

Lost all respect for Sam Hyde when he endorsed him.

>soggy knees

I dont get the reference

Say it" out loud

What? So because you have a shitty mom and no sisters that you love, women are bad now? Incorrect. They are our companions, and our goddesses that give us immortality allowing our genes to pass on. There should be a sect in the new LGTBQPAFJ for people like you. Hating "women" is no better than being a fag, plain and simple. When you spread that negative energy to them, it reflects back on the rest of us who are actually trying to find a wife and have families like real men.

kek wrong one

How can anyone listen to or respect Styx when he doesn't lift? He has the body I had at 11 years old. This guy is a beta rightist - he "knows" he should be lifting but doesn't anyway.

Even worse than a feminist, marxist or commie.

>our goddesses
I cringed so hard, I got prolapse out of every orifice. Will you fucking manginas ever stop with simpering for fuck's sake?

>our goddesses

Listen to yourself. This is the sort of shit you'd expect out of the mouth of Carl the Cuck or Joss Whedon, not a fucking Sup Forums posting traditionalist.

>They get to beat you up while you espouse all their beliefs. :^)

Evolean Traditionalists believe women come secondary to men in a family oriented society.

This is just sad. E celeb shit AND mgtow?

S a d!
a
d

Brains or brawn or both. If you have neither you aren't respectable. Styx has one.

Hello Youtube,

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

That's about all. Peace out.

Fuck off and take your e celeb shit to /r9k/

No one has the excuse to not be in shape

>hello youtube
>strawman strawman
>hah, common sense that nobody argues against
>strawman
>common sense again, to contrast the strawman
>that is all, peace out

Why do people watch him?
Even things that are objectively shit, like corruption or terrorism or neo-feminists, he STILL misrepresents to mock them more.

I agree, but look at his face. It looks like someone took skin colored saran wrap and did one layer around his skull.

He obviously has some very bad genetics but at least he is putting himself out there respectably unlike most lanklets who go into leftist egalitarianism

MGTOWS really are pathetic.

Very insightful, poorfag.
brb gotta knock up my ex classmate

I have high functioning autism. I would prefer to live alone in a subrural area and farm. Is it weird that I don't despise women and would just prefer to grow my own food and masturbate to anime?

>Brb gotta go leave another single mother in Germany

Of course not, user. That just makes you a patrician. Noblemen may be different but that difference is what makes you better.

>Men who sleep around are just asking for STDs and to get raped by a crazy woman
This is true, though. And MGTOWs are the epitome of sour grapes.

it's a reddit thing

It's all well and good calling MGTOW retarded, but youngsters are flocking to its ranks like flies on a heap of dung. MGTOW is more or less just a reactionary movement, cutting them out and calling them "lol betas" or "lol incel virgins" isn't helping the cause, it's hurting it. You're distancing these people instead of bringing them to our ranks. The more you distance them, the less likely they are to fight at your side. Find out why so many are flocking to their ranks, give them solutions to their problems and the "movement" they have organized disappears. Sadly, this won't happen. Instead people will continue mocking MGTOW, more Men will continue checking out, the gender division will continue to lengthen and we will become minorities in our own lands, resulting in the demise of the White race.

The minute you call MGTOW retarded, you're succumbing to the very same sort of gynocentric thinking of the feminists.

You claim to be anti-feminist and yet you operate on their framework from the word "Go".

I like to fuck women so I tolerate some of there bullshit until I get my dick wet.

After that if she's a cunt I'll leave her.

I now have a GF of almost 5 years who wants to be engaged/married but I think for all wlher good points she's a genetic dead end and doesn't want to move away from the pakiville we live in because 'muh parents'.

Honestly don't know what to do. I feels too tiring to start over...

with people like you no wonder UK is a shithole

But he's not completely wrong, tho. One of the main pillars of western civilization (hell, of mankind itself) is the deep need from males to protect and cater to the whims of females for obvious reasons. As society advanced thru the ages, so did this same premise.

That doesn't make it any less of a fact that woman literally have way more rights and privileges than men, are generally pretty dumb and shallow, and that men hold the short end of the stick in basically all levels of society unless they're the top 1%. It also doesn't make any less of a fact that women do get raped/killed/battered etc a lot, but so does an almost equal parcel of men.

Styx strawmanned a lot, but so did OP, that huge faggot.

I thought his vid was going to be about the Haidmaid's Tale

closed window as soon as MGTOW was mentioned

>Alright YouTube x
>Alright world x
>Alright everyone
>I will say this
>Trump is right
>Self-employed
>Garden variety
>Shitfuck
>Tinhorn
>Legacy media
>Lamestream media
>So called
>Vermont
>It's actually quite funny
>Let's face it
>At the same time
>The same [x] that [y] are now [z]
>Clintonians
>Insofar as
>Trumpites
>It's bright in my room, so I have the curtains closed
>Spoon clank
>Sips tea
>I've said it before
>Puh-Tray-On
>You have to remember
>What they fail to realize
>It's great
>Make no mistake
>At the same time
>The 1980's
>I predicted this
>Minecraft
>I will predict
>This denigrates his supporters
>Oh, hello cat
>[x] is fucking retarded
>I can't have the cats in here when I'm recording
>Neo-cons and neo-liberals
>ICQ
>I'm all hopped up on caffeine
>Sup Forums
>I don't even like smartphones
>Draconian
>Long hair was considered high class in the 18th century
>Literal Shareblue shills
>Something along those lines
>RuneScape
>That's about all, peace out.

the only way to stand against jewish subversion is together. mgtow/ feminist are both too retarded to see that the enemy is not the other gender.
we need to end this shit and that's the reason why Im for replacing individual voting system with a family based system. the only thing women's voting right did was giving a weak point for a wedge

Can you fucking blame men going MGTOW? it is easy to talk shit. What if you get married and your cheating wife takes all your money and kids? That is how a MGTOW is born.

>voluntarily removing yourself from the gene pool

shit happens.

I'm sorry I want to give my children a fighting chance rather than get bullied or raped because there a non protected minority in this place in a decade or less.

But please, tell me how I'm wrong from your land of milk and honey...

I suggest you listen to MGTOW. Most of them are not bitter virgins. Most of them are divorced and have White children.

youtube.com/channel/UC4DyPLVr8OsvTtShvPEEk4w

It all boils down to: The woman you marry is not the same woman who will divorce rape you 10 years later.

ITT: Chads upset that some guys refuse to man up and wife their emotionally damaged pump-and-dumps.

Um sweetie I just watched the video and he didn't even say any of that shit.

Classic MGTOW though, blowing it all out of proportion.

(((MGTOW)))

Styx is right

maybe should have worked on your relationship more. being 10 years in a relationship and then put all blame on the woman, how convenient.

calling your girlfriend a genetic dead end and still staying with her. you don't even have the balls to walk away from someone you clearly have no respect for.

Please don't reproduce. I doubt your children would become anything useful with a beta father like you

Go back redditman

Ever been married?

> What if you get shot by a nigger?

>Shit happens, you don't want to be racist do you?

Literally you right now

> MGTOW are like feminists

Nope, you're the ones who literally use the feminists'gynocentric framework for your worldview.
MGTOW are a symptom of the world's problems, not the cause.

Shaming them is how you ensure a large proportion of white men turn away from you.

McCathyist
Red scare
Reds under the bed
I wasn't going to do anymore videos today because I have done X already but...

Literally a feminist with a nazi flag.

mgtow buttmad kek. get laid virgins

Single people get laid more than married people.

So I should probably say that to you!

(White knighting never works)

The list is growing. Thank you very much for your contribution.

What is this pathetic shit? mgtows are absolutely worthless and weak, why even come here?

I forgot...

> Trump has just done [ x y z]. I support this.
> Ok. Now's the time to talk about...

Okay honey, make sure to properly wash your nose piercing, don't want it to get infected now.

Aren't you tired of making that same comment over and over buddy?

If you want to run away from any possible hardship then do it, no need to start a laughable movent to circle jerk on how eveil women are

It's not about women, you absolute fucking sperg. It's about the state making the man of the house pointless, making the woman turn to the state for protection and for providing.

I thought someone with a Nazi flag would understand why that's bad. But I guess you want to jerk off about feeling superior to someone, because you're a feminist LARPing as a Nazi.

I have nothing but contempt for the kind of guys who generally identify as MGTOW but Styx is a thousand times worse. Hes a literal disinfo op, less we forget

>North Korea are the greatest threat to world security
>The US should bomb North Korea
>China wouldnt do anything
>NAZIs bully me online but their really shareblue shills
>Im not a Satanist anymore
>Real Satanism isnt about sacrificing children or pedophilia
>Real Satanism is just about living your life as you wish and respecting the rights of others
>Im not Jewish, i swear
>Pizzagate is a conspiracy theory and distraction from the real issues
>Trump is doing everything he can hehe
>Le Pen is so based
>Bohemian grove isnt a real Satanist ritual, their just letting their hair down and having a mock dress up party
>Did i mention im not Jewish ? or a Satanist....anymore ?

>It's not about women
Go to any mgtow video comment section you stupid fuck.

I understand the probem regarding gender relations right now yes. Mgtow won't solve a goddamn thing

>feminist LARPing as a Nazi.
Again, you keep repeating the same shit and it doesn't even make sense, fucking retarded lobertarians I swear to God

>our goddesses
hahahaha

You pathetic tool, this willingness amongst tracons to be a footstool for some manipulative cunt is the crux of our problems.

this fuckwit should just STFU about any real life stuff involving real human beings making personal decisions, because HE is completely oblivious when it comes to any real life experience
stick to your political commentary and maybe stop chasing 15 year old youtubers
embarassing

Sure I am. The Nazis provided an ideal situation for German men to marry German women and have German kids.

Yes, they glorified the German woman, but as a mother and homemaker.

I call you a feminist because you operate on their framework. They believe women should have all the choices and they should be subsidized by men.

By attacking MGTOW you're agreeing with this statement, whether or not you do so knowingly.

>too retarded to see that the enemy is not the other gender
Women are the biggest leverage the joos have over our civilisation, men do not vote against their own interests.

We need society to praise women not just for being women, but for becoming good mothers and wives, for embrace their femininity etc

>Alright Youtube
>Spoon clank
>That's about all, peace out.

evidence for the kike claim? too fucking lazy, bruh

agree with you on the north korea bs he sprouted, then again he's only human

archive.fo/wDH4u

mainstream satanism is nothing like mystery babylon religions of the elite, styx seems more Luciferian than satanic

I agree () with everything you said except for:
>By attacking MGTOW you're agreeing with this statement
I find that mgtows embrace weakness and do us more harm than good. And even if it were helpful, they way you go by calling us all feminists with pink hair and nose rings makes you sound annoyning and vey obnoxious

>men do not vote against their own interests
Yes they do lol. And even if women were incapable of voting for their own interests, it was men who gave them the right to vote in the first place. How is it a womans fault that horny men make bad decisions?

fuck reddit

Meant to quote ()

MGTOW is a psy-op in the same way Feminism is

>How is it a womans fault
Oh, I wouldn't dare >imply that. It's never their fault.

On a more serious note, cuck enablers should be shot; same with people who think flesh jews deserve equal rights.

Why would anybody take advice regarding women from this ridiculous, cartoon character, fucking loser?

This is why the army of unfuckable hate-nerd MUH HOW DO WE FIX WOMEN Sup Forums? Are such fucking retards.

No fucking shit, a married couple who, say, is settled down with a kid is going to have less sex than someone who gets in the sack with whichever girl invites him over for the night.
To have a fuctional relationship with a woman, you don't need to have sex with 10 women before her and do it 4 times a week. People look for different things in relationship, and while I'd imagine sex does hold a major role in it, I don't it shouldn't be the center of it.

yep

henrymakow.com/2015/07/Men-See-Women-as.html

>it was men who gave them the right to vote in the first place. How is it a womans fault that horny men make bad decisions?

See this is why I call you feminists. You come to the exact same conclusions even if you take different routes.
So? I'm responding to the comment I'm responding to.

His videos rarely get more than 20,000 views

He's REALLY small

Only Sup Forums watches his videos or acknowledges his existence

this
>dont have relationships or kids or anything until the government steps in and (((fixes))) everything for us

instead of the marxist
>phallogocentric
its
>gynocentric

>Sup Forumss views on women

Not sure if gay or brilliant desu

I agree with him on MGTOW. There are some truly fucked up people/losers in that "movement." This one is the cringiest one I've come across:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vZNTa79tjY

Who'd know that Styx would be a cuck. Who could possibly have seen that coming. It's almost like it's common knowledge not to fall in love with random e-celebs.

mgtow is literally gay

youtube.com/watch?v=tIzKOvh3C1M

srs question. Is he legitimately autistic? There is something about his body language that just screams "I have less personality than the average roomba"

Gynocentric is a word that means "focused on women and their interests above all else".

I can use the phrase if the word bothers you so.

no just introverted, they come across as robots

Not very attractive is she? Almost looks like a boy.

>focused on women and their interests above all else"
and thats what they call phallogocentric just switch the genders
>focused on men and their interests above all else"

youre the one operating within their framework

What do you expect from a devil worshipper?

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

You've literally created a paradigm where believing that the genders are treated differently means you're operating within a feminist framework. That's crazy.

get a life, kekd tho

>(((MGTOW)))
>dont have children goy, ALL women are neo feminists, and whores, dont continue your bloodline, wait for the (((BIG GOV))) to do something about it.
If this isnt the most obvious KIKERY iv ever fucking seen....

Why did you even make this thread

I never said that you moron. Women are people with thoughts like us, they make mistakes like us, they can make society great like us, or they can ruin it like us.
Jesus it's like talking to a child

Tell me, what exactly do you hope to achieve by watching turd flinging monkey and calling me a feminist? Whats your end goal with mgtow? Is it le artificial wombs?