Mfw atheist thinks thoughts come and go from nowhere/nothing in life for no reason

>mfw atheist thinks thoughts come and go from nowhere/nothing in life for no reason
>mfw atheist think "nothing" is real
>mfw atheist NERF God for their arguments
Take the Deist pill user.

Don't waste your time on atheist. They will figure it out or die out, not our problem.

Deists are even worse than religious people, atleast christians know what they believe, deists desperatly believe in something but dont even know what it is they believe in.

also you dont understand atheism.

Deism is simple, you believe you came from God.

I saw that post before... You know the rules. BANHAMMER!!!!!!

Thanks for the bump

you keep posting this daily, im not reitterating for a 4th time. saged.

See you tomorrow.

Atheists can't argue.

>Deism
No way, though.

\Nothing doesn't exist. Matter or energy exist at every point in space.

There is a guiding force behind our reality, but it is not an entity so much as it is an automata.

If there is free will in man there is free will in the universe. Nothing to man is unique, not even free will it derives from a source. including imagination.

>atheist thinks thoughts come and go from nowhere/nothing in life for no reason
What? No, that's not even remotely true. I don't even know what you're trying to get at here. Thoughts come and go as a consequence of humans unique abilty of self awareness.

Once a creature develops the ability to question what it is, and why it exists, that changes everything. Our thoughts are a natural side effect of our curiosity.

Again though, I'm not even sure if I answered this correctly, because of how oddly the claim was worded. I've never heard anyone claim thoughts come out of nowhere.

So how did they get them in the first place? :^)

come on mods this shit is spam at this point

The god you speak of isn't a personified forve, it's the logos of the universe. The natural checks and balances of the universe

>atheists

Literal cancer

Thoughts? Through that curiosity I was speaking of.

All animals are curious to a point, but they're just not intelligent enough to make the next leap beyond that. Dolphins are probably almost there. Those fuckers are incredibly smart.

>Beliving in something created to control the feeble of mind and the weak of will.

>Believing in something forced down your throats so someone could control you.

Be good boi's and stay in line or nothing from Santa. Hahaha. Grow up.

This. I've seen this same thread (or at least a similar version of it, can't remember) a few times recently. I'm convinced that this type of thread is being used to slide genuinely important information.

>my thoughts are supernatural! I'm special!

there's literally no difference between you thinking that and my dog trying to work out how to open a door

Stop posting this dumb fucking shit. The first time was enough, second time I let it slide, third time; SAGE.

>the board with the lowest average IQ is also the most religious on Sup Forums
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>The third time I will sage it and ANNOUNCE my butthurt
Wow sure showed me

You're wasting your breath on them. I've come to think of them as destructive to society as feminists. They're ideologically motivated and willing to perform amazing mental gymnastics and trade their very humanity just to get to call themselves atheists.

What do I mean by that? You're probably an atheist because you're rational and enlightened. Maybe you like science. You want to be down with that, so when (((they))) tell that your free will and very consciousness is just an illusion and you're just a walking bag of chemicals - despite you obviously being conscious and receiving this information - you say cool. As an added bonus, things like absolute/inherent morals and ethics go out the window, because what's the worst that could happen, right?

So now you live in a world where your and yours mean jack shit, you're not even real, nothing matters and there are no rules. And 90-something percent of the world fundamentally disagrees with your model of the world, but that's okay, because they're stupid.

>tl;dr by accepting the premise of atheism you're a worse pest than feminists who are categorically trying to destroy western civilization

>So now you live in a world where your and yours mean jack shit, you're not even real, nothing matters and there are no rules.
You live here too, cupcake.
>And 90-something percent of the world fundamentally disagrees with your model of the world, but that's okay, because they're stupid.
>bandwagon fallacy
The specific groups can't even figure out who their god is or what he even wants, kek. Pathetic.

>>mfw atheist thinks thoughts come and go from nowhere/nothing in life for no reason

Congrats, you just blasphemed against every Abrahamic religion. You're right there with those dumb fucks who think Satan is casually allowed to corporeally manifest on Earth and fuck with people. But then I suppose literacy is unimportant because God will just read for you. Which again, is blasphemy.

>You live here too, cupcake
From your perspective, sure.

>The specific groups can't even figure out who their god is or what he even wants, kek. Pathetic.
It's a lot better than falling for unproven hypotheses hook, line and sinker all the while sincerely believing you're the smart one.

>atleast christians know what they believe
>know what they believe

This is pretty silly fampai

>From your perspective, sure.
>morality is objective
>ethics are objective
>Reality isn't
The least you could do is be consistent.

>It's a lot better than falling for unproven hypotheses hook, line and sinker all the while sincerely believing you're the smart one.
>I'll just live my life like this because this old book says so.
Literally what are the holy books my friend.
>hypothesis=theory
Oh geez

Why are Christians so cucked, while Deists are so smart?

>you obviously being conscious
So basically it's real because it's obvious? What a retarded argument. No wonder you are a relitard.

>Reality isn't
>The least you could do is be consistent.
I sincerely believe that mentally people exist. I'm replying to one right now.

>Literally what are the holy books my friend.
>because holy books are meant to be taken as scientific literature
Oh, you atheists, you're so funny.

Anyway, I'm out.

>because the only option to atheism is being religious
Typical atheists, going for straw men.

>people can't possibly have other opinions in philosophy
>must be a mind trick from satan
I sincerely believe retarded people exist. I'm replying to one right now.

>because holy books are meant to be taken as scientific literature
>only the parts that make no sense are metaphors; everything else is THE WORD OF GOD
GG no RE faggot.