That Anglosphere Thread

Previous Thread:
>

Freedom of movement across the Anglosphere.

Thread rules:
1. Only Anglo may reply,
2. Only Anglo may reply,
3. Speak English or fuck off.

no brakes on the Anglo train

wew lad

I think a good fast way to get word out is to petition to get one of the Anglosphere flags added.

there are two that are popular the one from the last thread and this one.

no Idea how to start something like that though

Hmmm... I should of mentioned in the OP,
could try change.org?

its Sup Forums they won't care

>Anglos
>Human

^ This makes no sense

The Anglo shall overcome

mfw i'm 100% Anglo

Seriously though lads we need someone to represent ethno-nationalists in the mainstream, nobody wants to touch the idea.

It's a shame, we need to make more publicly acceptable.

What about NSA

I mean Nigel Farage, fucking autocomplete

Perhaps more Lord of The Rings style memes mocking people who support "diversity" could help, but even then we would need someone to step forth and take the flak and give the arguments for it. I just don't see it happening yet.

Self-publishing is the way forward, lad.

Nige is great but even with his very mild anti immigration ideas he was dog-pilled on every TV show he went on and everyone just screamed buzzwords at him. Anyone who even subtlety remarks about ethno-nationalism as a policy will likely get even worse treatment and their ideas will never reach the public.

I'm thinking if we do it enough, gain enough support we'll find someone who'll step forward. They're just currently to afraid to do so.

The ANGLO and its brood must be swept away.

>Freedom of movement across the Anglosphere
No thanks

>Germany>germanic>nords

Why so anti-anglo?

Because Anglos destroyed Germany and my great-grandmother was German.

New England checking in. Reminder that Bostonians are the most powerful race on earth.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Evidence?

Here is your reply falsefrog

^ another example of a place that shouldn't need a visa to live/work in England.

I fully support Anglos.
My dad's parents were british and my mom was born in england. I may be American but it's better than being a kraut that shills the EU reich.

>Evidence?
What? That you destroyed Germany? Look at your bombing campaign of Dresden killing thousands of citizens, look at your bombing campaign of Germany during the start of the war and then when the Germans kick back you squeal like pigs. Literal crypto-kikes, I'm ashamed to be from this land. I wish I was born in Germany.

Would anyone here actually vote for free movement. I'd do it for Australia, Canada and NZ but USA is too big

It's called a war, that Germany started.
But you are clearly indoctrinated into the German machine so there is no point responding to you.

Both sides bombed the shit out of each other. Look at the amount of bombs dropped on major English cities. Both sides played dirty. Including the US with Japan. We firebombed the shit out of their entire country long before dropping the bombs

CANZUK 100%

USA is big, my answer to that is; it depends on how the agreement was laid out.

Germany never wanted war to begin with, it simply went about uniting the lands it had lost from the ridiculously harsh Treaty of Versailles. The powers that signed that treaty probably knew it would never last with the terms being so one sided and harsh.
>Both sides bombed the shit out of each other
Britain relentlessly bombed Germany despite no German bombing taking place. They only struck back once they decided enough was enough.

Citation that Germany never wanted war?

I think that there would have to be a common consensus on citizenship. USA's ridiculous birthright citizenship and Dreamers is just hilariously dumb. They should do what Ireland did and just get rid of birthright citizenship.

If they change that then I would consider it. Even then, I would want heavy restrictions on certain things. I mean look at population side:

USA - 320 mill odd
UK - 65 million odd
Canada - 36 million odd
Australia - 24 mill odd
New Zealand - 4.5 mill odd

There are more people living in California than the whole of Canada

>(((citation)))
What am I, your lapdog? Do your own self directed research, I'm not here to hold your hand.

>Making a statement and not backing up with evidence.
>Prove my point for me

Arent you fuckers forgetting the truest anglos of all?

Who? inb4 South Africa

>that Germany started.
????????
Germany invades poland to reclaim rightful territory. OMFGFGFGDFGFDG DECLARE WARR WITH MY BUTTBUDDIES FRANCE.
USSR then does the same thing.
NO PROBLEMO :DDDDDDDD

>"to reclaim rightful territory" kek
>invades poland
Yes that is how you start a war.

NOW, OUT OF MY THREAD!

I think he is talking about that aborted fetus called the Confederacy.

>kek kek lel XDDD
>no actual argument in the reply

Ooooh, well when the south rises again i'll consider it :P

I stated the fact that Germany started WW2,
you replied, "Germany invades poland",
which i agreed with was the cause of WW2.
You have supplied no argument that Germany did not.

>which i agreed with was the cause of WW2.
then why didn't you declare war to the USSR?
nice argument fucking anglo kike

i see you used my pic from the last thread, i am most pleased.

You yanks sure do love using the word abort when you mean murder

The Treaty of Versailles was about punishments to Germany. Could you please tell me where in the document it prevents the USSR from invading Poland?

is gud pic :)

nice argument on why you didn't protect europe from communism
Anglo scum

>can't win argument
>changes subject of the argument to prove himself right

Common trick of the non-anglo, thanks for bumping the thread btw

Please state the accomplishments of Belgium during ww2 apart from spreading their cheeks for Army group A?

no hablo inglés

Anglo pass revoked.

Then don't reply to this thread.

I want this by 2020!

CANZUK is our only hope for that kind of time frame.

'MOUNT LEAFMORE'

wut?

ANGLO SCUM
ANGLO SCUM
HE HUNTS HUMANS JUST FOR FUN
HE SAUNTERS ON THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
INTO THE CENTRIFUGE WE ARE HURLED

and how will you stopp me faggot?

please dont antagonise the Anglo.

just when i thought the nazis had a pretty aesthetic style of dress here come these dashing chaps, looking like they walked straight out of a Star Destroyer, the Aryans cant win at anything, kek.

Why you no like Anglo?

>Freedom of movement across the Anglosphere.
>wanting American niggers and spics in the Homeland
Fuck no.

ONLY ARYAN BLOOD PLEASE

You would also get an increase of white people to help defend your homeland.

**Floridians

Sorry guys, posted that from my phone a bit ago! Fuck autocorrect, I'm not even from Boston.

Stay strong, yankeeman
t. Connecticunt

Whilst its not ideal just bring your guns with you, we can sit and chill while the beaners start a crusade against the muzzies and we can sweep up whoever's left.

>Freedom of movement across the Anglosphere.
This is a good idea on paper, but I'm afraid it would be abused to let only whites in.

exactly~

Trump said he'd destroy birthright citizenship, hopefully he does.

Here's an interesting thing

Man A is from Los Angeles, California, USA
Man B is from Ottowa, Ontario, CAN

If both of these men wanted to work in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Man A would simply need to move there. Man B on the other hand would need to apply for an H1B which could take months to acquire. If he wanted to live their he would potentially need to wait years to get a green card, just to be rejected in favour of Muhammad.

Now both Man A and B are anglo, even though Man A is a much longer distance away, Man B is still the foreigner? It doesn't make much sense does it.

Freedom of movement for all Anglo!

I feel Brexit is a great opportunity for Britain to fix its immigration laws to better suit the Anglo.

Before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, the US favored European countries over 3rd-world shitholes and had sanctions against immigration from Asia and Africa.

God save the queen. I hope the Commonwealth and Monarchy are restored.

Best get to repealing that.

bout to go to church, lads

Now if only you could remove that roach of a mayor that somehow got elected...

What do you guys think of CANZUK?

We can do it!

CANZUK is a brilliant idea

The EU is the reason the UK abandoned Australia, Canada etc. Once we're free expect great deals and cooperation!

bump

Thanks for the continued support of this thread

Show us your real flag.

bumping to support this cause

Is this a no bully zone lads?

No bully, on banters here friend.

Why is it that every single non-Anglo country, except maybe France, hates freedom?

Just a bit of good humored banter.

Because freedom means the Anglo can prosper in life, can't be having that.

Fuck the French. The fact they produced the likes of people such as Derrida, Foucault, Beauvoir, and all these post-truthers is abhorrent. Liberating them was a mistake.

Isn't that strange, it's almost like we're built to be together.

we god alod in common :D

stop me faggots

pic: Looks like angelos are winning?