VAT levels 25%
Happiness level 2%
weather level 12%

suicide rate: elevated
rape rate: extreme
oestrogen rate in men: world leading levels

everyone already knows that Sven.
Now go prepare the bull.

Sounds like you need to move to another country.

Sluta vara en fitta.

I am moving as soon as I have finished university

Fuck off we're full

Yes, but where is it better?
I mean we have only a handfull of no go zones, less sandniggers per capita, a healthcare system that's somewhat OK, and only 45% taxation (19% VAT, Merkel raised that from 16%).
But our government is also cucked to a high degree.

Do you seriously believe I would go to fucking Norway after graduation? Jesus christ you are delusional you fucking autist :D !
HAHAHAHAHH

>weather level 12%
Explain this one.

Maybe bavaria would be cool. Otherwise I will go to the US and establish myself in Texas.

0% = worst weather ever
100% = best weather ever

And the people there have given up communicating in Swedish, on top of all that. :3

>90% mexicans

Bavaria is a bit more based than the rest of Germany. You MUST count out the big cities, though, like Munich and Nuremburg etc. There SJWs rule.
Also the natives might be a bit hard to understand at first, as most of them don't speak standard German.

I don't like shitting on people unfairly, but Scandinavia fucking sucks man. I'm sorry, but you guys are all huge, insufferable fucking retards. Norwegians especially, Finns can go either way depending on if their autism is benign or severe.

You're also a bunch of faggots. Every Norwegian I've met is a snownigger retard, a leftist and a passive aggressive cunt.

Well at least we deny reality better than anybody else so we have that right? *chuckles like a retard*

I blame autism for all of this bullshit. But autists think they are normal, and everyone else is strange. Swedes DO believe they are superhumans living in a Star trek utopia...

Detta

>
AUTISM ALERT!

Even here in Slovenia there are some Swedes lol.
My neighbours are Swedes and they live in that typical blue wooden house.
But they are fine and I hope you'll find a nice country to live in. Some parts of Europe are still not touched by shitskins.

So OP thinks Sweden is a joke(it is, I'm also moving), but then he says he'll go to mini-Mexico that is Texas.

People like you are what destroyed this country, OP. Kill yourself.

Nah, Danes and Norwegians are fine. Both are certainly way above the cucked Anglo. Go clean up the remains of your blown-up girls, Nigel.

Mexicans are not indians or arabs. Indians and Arabs rape and kill even new born babies, I have never heard about pedro doing these kind of things.

As far as I can tell Germany is significant less diverse, it's true that most of Europe is bad in the same way though and outside Europe non-shitholes are even more rare

These two guys actually work for the Swedish government.

>Doesn't look into that blacks and Hispanics commit the most amount of crime
As a burger I recommend living in the mid west pretty right wing and white and not many big cities just full of small towns where everybody knows eachother

Actually sounds nice. As long as they have same common sense gun laws like in Texas I would be happy to move there.

Montana is great state for gun laws I definately recommend living there also Ben "ten ton terror of tel aviv " Garrison lives there too

I'm not a newborn baby, Mexicans are fucking animals. I'm pretty sure you're about as likely to get culturally enriched by a Mexican as a Arab. Niggers are even worse and USA has more niggers than there's Arabs here and Mexicans are even more common than that.

OP is a massive retard. Slams Sweden for diversity but moves to mini Mexico. TOP KEK.

As I said, gas yourself, OP. Your genes need to be wiped the fuck out. People like you are a cancer with legs. People like you fucked Sweden.

Kill yourself.

But your women don't suck. Maybe your women need us.

>Maybe your women need us.

Holy shit the delusion in this thread is fucking unreal. First of all, fuck all the traitors thinking about moving. If you all move, then how are we gonna save this place?

Also, Júanito. There is absolutely no way in hell a smelly, fat, brown low-status little midget like you would ever get a sane white woman. Let's be real.

if you only went to Poland...

Everything else aside,autism isn't that bad itself. It means your further from monkeys.

Kys cucks

Sup Forums is 100% autism you pleb!