DEMOCRATS YES

"Dems give politically connected judge six-figure gig she's too obese to do"

>City Judge Elizabeth Shollenberger — who suffers from a digestive disorder and morbid obesity, among other ailments — was unable to climb the three steps to her courtroom bench, even with the help of a specially installed railing, sources said.

>“She came to the interview with an oxygen tank. She’s very fragile,” Elliott told The Post.

>“She would come in and we would see the diarrhea running down her leg and to the floor,” one court worker said. “She would soil the chair and then ask for a new one.”

>“She would just say, ‘There is a mess over there. I think someone should clean it up,’ ” the source said.

nypost.com/2017/06/22/dems-give-politically-connected-judge-six-figure-gig-shes-too-obese-to-do/

If anyone is curious these are the stairs she struggles to climb and the chair she shit all over

Bump

>(((Shollenberger)))

why would she even want to do that thats embarrassing

>Diahreea running down her leg

Please, no...it can't be real...
>It real

Man I'm really lucky living a crime free life as an employed white man in nyc is super eas

If you are a white criminal don't come here everything is controlled by kikes and PoC top to bottom

It was actually chocolate, user.

>gets job
>receives over 200k a year to pay for condition
>all responsibility is pushed onto other people and she can't be assigned any more work
>has 10 more years of being in office

Just die already woman. What the fuck, this cunt decides people's legal fate? Fucking gross.

>DEMOCRATS YES

No no no no no no, sweetpie. We have to deal with
>YES GERMANY
>YES BRITAIN
>YES SWEDEN
if some leftists in our country fuck shit up. The USA are by far the most cucked country, Tyrone.

>digestive disorder
>very fragile
>(((Shollenberger)))

SHART

how does she fit in that chair?

>>“She would just say, ‘There is a mess over there. I think someone should clean it up,’ ” the source said.

the fuck? yeah I'll clean it up. I'll drag your fat saggy carcass over and mop it all up with your fat nooks and crannies.

what a disgusting person

I never considered that but it's a good question

Bump

Dear god, it looks like Hillary Clinton ate Kissinger

kek

Bump for more fph

S H A R T
H
A
R
T