Am I the only one who feels that indian males are BETA af,the most beta nation

Am I the only one who feels that indian males are BETA af,the most beta nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGG_ZQYFMJs
youtube.com/watch?v=F_o10RprA5Y
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally raping women and lynching Muslims.
while white bois getting cucked by Muslims, Jews and blacks

Indian's are beta, but still alpha compared to whites in my honest opinion.

In 2002 Muslims killed 60 Hindus in India by burning down a Train coach of Hindu Pilgrims. Hindus killed 2000 Muslims in Retaliation.
That is pretty Alpha from where I stand. They are teaching their sons and daughters on how to fight Muslim Savages.
In England, Pakistani Rape gangs raped at least 1400 British girls just in one small town. The British cucks arrested the Girls fathers for complaining.
British and Europeans are way more Beta cuck males compared to Indians.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGG_ZQYFMJs

I would probably feel like Conan the Barbarian in India and China... whatever

We taking about individual behavior and looks and what's rewarded,not collective behavior and we know that white bos give are pretty cucked with apathetic trans lover society

they also have a shoot to kill border poiilcy while we have a open border policy

so you are a barbarian compared to Indian ?

Are you a paki, i heard about the bomb blast maybe that's why you are so mad,
honestly India and Pakistan should just nuke themselves already, we could certainly use the a little depopulation.

Collective action is reflection of prevalent individual thinking. How many of you are training your kids to fight Islamic invaders?
youtube.com/watch?v=F_o10RprA5Y

>so you are a barbarian compared to Indian ?

I just assume I would feel "big" (in size) compared to "smaller" asians (even if I'm not here)

>in my honest opinion
>checks flag
And into the trash it goes

Most Indian men are Beta. They are needy and desperate. 9/10 Indian men are beta faggots. Im a guy of Indian decent who grew up in the USA. All you need to do is work out and not be a total degenerate.

>beta
Nice try abdul

On the plus side I have noticed some positive change with the advent of social media. Indians are getting tech savvy and well acquainted with the greater culture.

You know who have best bodies steroid in the US? Fags. Being pumped with steroids and having a faggot mentality doesn't make you Alpha. Having the courage to fight your enemy is more important.

>Am I the only one who feels that indian males are BETA af,the most beta nation.

Indians aren't exactly beta, considering that they have always revolted against oppressors but they are ugly and smell like curry & poo

>Indians aren't exactly beta, considering that they have always revolted against oppressors but they are ugly and smell like curry & poo

Indians rape their women they are not beta by an metric

> (OP)
>Indians rape their women they are not beta by an metric

>On the plus side I have noticed some positive change with the advent of social media. Indians are getting tech savvy and well acquainted with the greater culture.
they sure are getting acquainted with the global culture

>honestly India and Pakistan should just nuke themselves already, we could certainly use the a little depopulation.
but then we'd be left with disgusting rude dirty foul maniacs like you in a world full of kikes

>raping women
>fucking cows
>street shitting
>bride burnings
India is shit

>
>>raping women
>>fucking cows
>>street shitting
>>bride burnings
>India is shit
is that what you think you're on in india

*goes on

If you hate the west so much why are you in the west pajeet?

you stupid mexikike
"the west" is a political fiction
my name isn't "pajeet"
and i can live wherever i want
secondly i am native white british aryan

>POO
Sup Forums.org/faq

HHAHHA.
Filthy Spics think they are White....HHAHAHAH