Israel Hate Thread

Red pill me on Israel. The chinaman hate thread was very eyeopening, so now I want the dirt on the covetous heebs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/878676058391949312
youtu.be/JafNDVRAHOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty obvious, it's an artificial country that sustains itself through warfare and foreign subversion

Created to get all the Jews out of europe then commandeered by america is pretty much a rouge state full of angry kikes who want to lash out at everyone around them. not only that but now angry kikism is called zionism and they want to annex massive parts of the region and create a greater israeli state. they will have a massive muslim/christian population that will be enslaved by them.

I've heard they have committed what we would call war crimes were some third world despot doing it rather than our ally. Can anyone tell me anything about that?

Fuck Israel

I've been to Israel, I went to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the wailing wall, all the shit from north to south
It's mostly a colony for rich westerners who want to get away from their own shit, all the money is in nice housing in remote areas where people can live the suburban dream a la 1950's America. The rest is desert or grassy wasteland with a few bodies of water and major cities in between. The major cities are completely westernized, Tel Aviv felt like New Jersey, the middle eastern culture was there naturally but felt extremely repressed.
Jerusalem is where it gets interesting though. That's a city that didn't feel Israeli at all, it was made up of so many different kinds of people and cultures it felt like a city from the future, like how cities will be once we become to complex to even keep track of flags and ideologies, though there were still obvious scourges of capitalism and tourism among the paradise like geography.
Finally in my little analysis that I hope you find interesting: Israelis all hate their country. Every Israeli I talked to, many of whom had seen combat, complained of corruption and oppression from their government. They were quickest to point out the Zionist threat and underhanded tactics that the rest of the world disdains Israel for.
I find it ironic that Sup Forums hates international Jews as individuals but supports Israel as a government, it's so completely backwards.

A state that requires genetic testing to confirm you are racially Jewish in order to immigrate and refuses to even marry full blooded jews to mudblood Jews. A government that puts up anti-race-mixing posters and has teams of doctors that they dispatch to try and convince mudshark Jews to stop their relationship

and then calls everyone racist

Israel

When you have the time, this playlist is highly recommended for all US anons.
National Summit To Reassess the US-Israeli "Special" Relationship full conference playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb

>I find it ironic that Sup Forums hates international Jews as individuals but supports Israel as a government, it's so completely backwards.

Where the fuck have you seen people who support Israel at ALL on /pol?

>Sup Forums hates international Jews as individuals but supports Israel as a government
Sup Forums hates any and all kikes and their governments and anyone who tells you otherwise is a shill or a kike themselves

This post is a psyop and completely wrong.

>Red pill me on Israel.

Just read what einstein thought abount them

Anymore einstein redpills?

Google Yael Trump.

The only redpill you need to know what is really going on.

No, YOUR a lizardman

I'm Jeiwsh, female, with naturally blonde hair, blue eyes, very fair skin. The crazy ass nazis here lol. It's a mental illness.

Fake and gay

lol
Israel fucking sucks but what you've said is bullshit.

People who hate Israel:
Leftists
Muslims
The UN

People who like Israel:
Trump administration
Conservatives
Christians
Right wingers.

You can't call yourself a right winger and hate Israel. Also, Hitler praised Islam and thought Christianity was weak. So much for "preserve European Christianity."

says the guy with the nazi flag. the irony is just bleeding out of every crevice
honest jews complaining about the corruption in their goverment is somehow proof that all jews are corrupt?
and then you say other people have backwards logic??

All the drumpftards that have flooded the board since the race up to the election

Imagine that after WW2 the jews came in mass to the US, took most of your territory and left you only with Texas and Alaska. And they have walls cutting you off from your old territory and they want you gone.
Then they did some god ol' ethinic cleansing, killed your father's brothers/uncles/cousins, and then raped your grandma to death
And you can't really do anything to those cunts because muh holocaust, and because they are backed up by the strongest country on earth

That's what the average palestinian has to put up with today

I don't really like muslims, but jews are worse.
At least the muslims are straight forward with their bullshit, the jews use underhanded tactics

a nazi flag whining about ethnic cleansing.

holy shit, every time i think i have seen it all, you fucking twats prove you can be even dumber

Israel thinks you're dumb and wants you to die twitter.com/worldonalert/status/878676058391949312

Yudaya most be destroyed. We have already won on the ethereal plane.

>Trump administration
kikes
>""""Conservatives""""
kikes
>Christians
kike slave religion (pic related)
>Right wingers
no

Go look in the fucking archives, whats with the constant jidfing making israel/jew threads on kikery .

The previous one closed just today go look for it
>and gas the kikes

Israel is great. If we have all the jews at 1 place we only need 1 nuke

They've been particularly aggressive since the release of their new jidf app.
youtu.be/JafNDVRAHOA

Pay no attention to the giant green Head behind that curtain

I just saw that piece of crap , it's pathetic. Ty 4 info