Why women do this ?

Sweden why ? Is it this some kind of shittest ? She wants to be re-captured and invader killed ? ( like in old good cavemen times ) She needs attention ? Virtue signaling ? White Guilt ? She wants to emotionally hurt white men ?

This dude is fat and fuck ugly why she would choose to mate with this, it's against female programming which is looking for the best genes. Sup Forums please explain

india.com/buzz/indian-swedish-couple-posts-adorable-video-with-baby-daughter-but-faces-racial-abuse-because-of-the-mans-dark-skin-2187146/

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gWWFi2EtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baby's cute

how is it so white ?

In Sweden people are told from early childhood that racemixing is a wonderful, fantastic, respectable thing to do because it shows how considerate you are of other people.

Some people are just going to grow up looking at the world through that lens, and it'll work out for them. It would be better if we didn't exterminate our ethnicities, but what can you do. This is what happens when you let jews reside in your country.

there is something off about their baby..

Because it's a baby.

Neoteny

Guess where the racist shitstorm came from lol. She's a brainwashed feminist and a nationalist-hater judging by her Facebook.

That is a fucking ugly as hell baby. Are you on drugs or something?

No, we don't lol. When i went to school in the 90s, there where nobody to racemix with in the first place.

>baby's cute
The baby is disgusting.

Its eyes are darker than the entrance of my arsehole.

government brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gWWFi2EtQ

Lets raise those dislikes

any idea what breed the guy is ?

>white
not even aryantina would consider that thing white

>Why women do this

You know I've actually been wondering about something. I've read about those studies where they found that women are un-attracted to the body odor of people who are genetically related to them when they are ovulating (and actually the opposite when/if she is pregnant or on the pill), and I'm sure this has something to do with why women seek out foreigners and people completely unrelated to them. Some kind of biological mechanism gone horribly wrong. (chemical signals saying "hey don't have children with your brother or father or cousin" turned into "hey breed with someone as unrelated to you as possible")

But what I've been wondering is why other races, blacks in particular, smell SO BAD to me. I'm not even a racist by pols standards, but being around blacks at the gym or in the locker room is hard to bear. And I'm curious if this is the same mechanism that causes men to be disgusted by other men who are not genetically similar to them. It makes sense that it would be the case. I'm wondering, do black people/mexicans or whatever find white people's body odor unbearable? I'm not saying white people can't stink, it's just that I perceive the stink of other races on a completely different level, and I'm wondering if that is universal or if that's just me. Or maybe its an actual thing that some races just stink more objectively, who knows.

Look at this drooling little bumblefuck of shit genes. You can often see if a baby is going to turn up smart or if it's going to be a retard. Does this baby have intelligent, deep eyes?

lmao Sup Forumscucks getting triggered again

>Disgustingly ugly shitskin
>Above average qt
That's why every shitskin wants to go to Sweden, they get generous welfare and tons of qts

It's their sweat. We are so unused to that smell, thats why we react.

Just another thought when it comes to the people that say race isn't real or a social construct or whatever, I find it funny because I'm positive that even a blind and deaf person could easily tell what race a person is based on the odor they emit.

>disgusted by other men who are not genetically similar to them
I've never smelled niggers and i still hate them.

Why are pajeets facial skin tones so weird. It looks like he just came out of a coal mine.

Swedes may look pretty, but are completely rekt mentally. Autism levels are insane in Sweden, there are less than 2% of the entire population with NO AUTISM at all.

yeah but do other races have the same reaction to white people's sweat? and do white women really find that fucking attractive? it's just hard to believe. I can understand that a women wouldn't be attracted to someone that smelled exactly like their father, for biological reasons, but would she be attracted to the odor of someone who her brother couldn't bear to smell?

Indian white mixed babies are generally very white.
I have two kids with my white wife and they can easily pass as white. Of course I am not that dark either given that I am from North west India.

>western men have become the most feminized, sensitive, womanly doormat cucks of all time
>'ugh white people are gross and should die off' t. average white guy, 2017
>Why women do this ?

But the baby isn't blue.

>Start video
>First words out of his mouth
>Shiiiieeet

Every time

Women like masculine men.

White men in sweden are mostly all feminine.

So white women are forced to fuck black men.

Relax guys don't get triggered so much, this is nothing more than a rare isolated case.
who knows maybe she was abused as child and has some daddy issues.

He is ugly Indian. They are handsome Indians but this one is fuck ugly even by Indian standard because of his dark skin.

He's indian so he mightsome rich computer programmer or something. That being said they created a synthetic gypsy.

Brainwashed retard whore

They are tons of masculine, very attractive white men all she had to do is to make add online and hordes of Chads would line up to wife her up.

POO IN VAGINA

She did that because of social status.
Don't you know how (((cool))) is to date outside your own race and have a shitskin retarded child?

>it's against female programming which is looking for the best genes.
The problem is, women are programmed to be attracted to foreign men because for millions of years of our evolution, any encounter between the woman and a foreign man would have necessarily been preceded by that man having defeated her father, brothers, and husband in combat, already passing a critical fitness test. Thus, the female brain evolved to assume that foreign men are inherently more suitable as mates.

Of course modern invaders did nothing to earn this assumption other than get on a train, but the attraction is hardwired.

*POO IN WHITE VAGINA
I do that too.

Being white hot woman she could easily pick up best looking euro-Indians. Women demand white man to be tall, uber-handsome, muscular, rich Chad and then she mates with ugly fat mofo but now she can parade her multiracial ugly baby on youtube and virtue signal her Swedish tolerance.

wrong. if this was truth there would be much mare race mixing... white women are least likely to race mix, less then white men, less then asian or black women. but ofc you are american so you came up with another cuck theory.

Its more simple than you think.
Women are stupid,niggers are even more stupider.
They can control niggers more easy than they can white males.End of story.

you cant control low IQ people because they lack restrain and are more aggressive. only thru fear and power and women cant aply those, maybe thats why coalburners end up dead or beaten.

like I'd believe the words of a brainwashed swede

Let me guess,you never met a woman in your life

And yet the only foreign army that could compare to the accomplishments and destruction of white armies were the mongols under Genghis

These women are legitimately procreating with genetic dead ends because there's something fishy going on in Sweden's water supply.

Its not fear or power or anything, normies are horrible, horrible people on the inside

I fucking hate women's retarted shitests. The test is ... will you kill this invader ? Problem is modern society doesn't allow you to prove your alphaness anymore but female's little brains still operate on caveman terms. In the end she will leave him or cheat for failing shit-test because he should kill this guy but he can't.

Easy pickings on the DOTR

I feel absolutely the same. My coworker is a pitch black African and I can't stand his smell. He eats the same food as me and wears the same clothes as me and works in the same place as me. He should smell just like me. He doesn't. He smells abhorrent. It's not just bad hygiene or the smell of sickness, but something inherently bad. Evolution wants us to kill these invaders. That's why they smell. That's why we're so disgusted by them. That's why we congregate on Sup Forums and feel like shit.

> the poo in loo is coal black
> the baby is nearly white
It's like nature itself wants to erase them.

let me guess you are cuck who let his woman to control him and now you are trying to project your betaness to others. there are no betas amongs niggers

Yes,it was clear for the first time that you never met a woman.
Anyway,thanks for clarifying you never met a nigger either.

>Sup Forums intelectuals

Nice b8

>it's yet another thread about the massive insecurity Sup Forums feels when ever they see even one fucking mix-raced couple that is a minority x white womyn

Have you retarded turbovirgins ever considered there are factors outside of race and appearance when women pick a mate?

And if you really want to know why these women pick these poosinloos, sandniggers and somalis over you - it's because all of them have something none of you clearly possess - confidence in oneself.

Ugly couple, they can share a shallow ditch together in the future since they love each other so much.

Go on,tell everyone how women never play mindgames,and how a 65IQ nigger can beat their mindgames all the time annoying the fuck out of the woman.

Excuses....Poland can, why can't you?

It's because they are the same race with different level of melanin producing cells.

>that guy has bad genes
He's a robust hunk with insane fWHR and 9inch+ wrists, his bideltoid is probably like 22" too.

Says the guy running away to mini-Mexico, a.k.a Texas. You're the same kind of idiotic like she is.

Or maybe because there isn't a huge propaganda funded with shekels that tell white women not to mate outside their race.

>'ugh white people are gross and should die off' > t. average white guy,
> average

Lol, 'average'? 5% of the far-right maybe. Reason why this shit is happening is because the REAL average white man is a massive cuck. Simple as that.

Shut the fuck up you subhuman Dravidian poo in loo fuck.

lol Europe is over because european men are just beta

He's a pajeet, not black. Also, the guy in the video isn't exactly very masculine. Did you even see it? He's a pushover, too.

Some women just have a racial fetish for coal, just as some white men chase chinks. Are you too dumb to get that?

She loves him for his personality because she isn't a racist autist who thinks who you marry is like comparing stats in a video game to see who has the highest rating?

it will darken as it matures, if it's male

You're a shitskin and your kids will not identify with your side of the family.

If a white woman dates a black man it's because there is something wrong with her

POO

Pajeet detected.

She looks like an insane thot, I guess her name is Elin or Lina or some shit like that.

>be Swedish diaper production company named "Libero"
>launch marketing campain on Youtube
>make videos with selected couples with their babies
>select a coal burner & fat Pajeet who produced a mongrel
>upload vid on youtube
>think everything will be ok and people will think it's cute
>Sup Forums's highly advanced, long-range coal burner radar detects video from thousands of miles away
>mass dislike video
>post "muh hateful, raycist, evil nazi" comments
>Libero company in state of utter shock and devastation
>panic
>disable comments
>post new vid few weeks later hoping it will go well this time
>1 day passes
>Libero: "Yayy!"
>2 days pass
>Libero: "Yayy!"
>2.5 days pass
>Sup Forumshighprecisioncoalburnerradaractivate.jpg
>mass dislikes & "hateful" comments round 2
>Libero BTFO
>Libero launches last ditch counter attack conpletely backed against the wall
>spread story on facebook about "le beautiful interracial couple harrased by hateful natzees online"
>media picks up the story & links video
>tons of new positive comments
>all "negative" comments deleted
>interracial marriage got free advertisement to way more normies than initially
>everyone praising interracial couple & "cute" mutt baby

Did Sup Forums, dare I say it, get eternally BTFO?

From the last times this thread has been made, which is reaching a pretty often, it was revealed that the girl became a single mom at the age of 14 or something and has a white son as well. This guy is literally raising "my wife's son".

Indian genes are weak, if white would have bigger balls we should bleach all Indians into this.

Do you really not see that this guy is insanely robust? If you actually knew what to look for you wouldn't be surprised at all that he reproduced.

Robust > beautiful

>be hateful pathetic loser
>expect women to worship your dick because you have low melanin
>screech when any white woman chooses a black or indian guy over you
lmao

Nigger

I am Punjabi.

They have Indian names. They eat Indian food all the time. They celibate Indian Hindu festivals. They are very close to my side of the family. What gives you the idea that they will not identify with my side?

It's Swedes and Europeans who built luxury, comfort and safety this stupid blond can live in so her pussy should be our privillage not given free to some random 3rd world dude. It's cuckoldry.

You must be ugly and can't find a gf.
This guy has an attractive face, and that baby is pretty cute. Also, genetic variation is superior. Wouldn't you want superior offspring to continue human evolution?

I can answer this. I'm a huge trump supporter and I have dated ethnic men (turkish, muslim, black) and the thing that I liked at the time was the thrill. They made me feel alive when I was with them and it is exciting sleeping with them. White men would glare at us and that would add to my pleasure and there was a sexual thrill in upsetting white men and my parents when I was with them.

I'm over it though. I want white children and I married a white man. I understand the reasons why I did what I did but I can't erase my sexual history. I hope this answer helps.

That's what I thought often. Women being sadists and freaks get off hurt feelings of white men when they see beautiful girl coalburning. I think deep down they want white men to fight for them, kill the invader and re-take her but modern society doesn't allow to pass this caveman-shittest.

BLEACHED

you can erase yourself though

Cause they fuck so good. White men are so cold when it comes to sex... i love black and shitskin cock its so damn satisfying.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

there is very little you can do about it. ethnic men are considered fun and women like to be around men that are fun when they are young. i'm very conservative and was raised in a conservative religious household and i couldn't escape from feeling this when i was in my teens and 20s.

college is also viewed as being sexually liberating and that adds fuel to the fire. the ethnic men in college are usually athletes or selected for being smart and athletic and so it means they get to sleep with lots of women that want to explore something else.

hey asshole i didn't create this thread. someone asked for a female opinion and i shared mine.

This

shit thread, she married a non white european, so lets ruin her life guize!

total pissing in the wind.

Who cares dude

Let the defective ones breed themselves into niggers

The baby is neither cute nor his.
/thread

Degenerate faggot, that guy is gross, his face is really fucking unattractive. That kid is not cute, it has ugly features and looks literally retarded. Genetic variation at the price of destroying your likeness in your child and heritage is not superior. White people managed to develop machines that allow us to go to space. If Indian genes are so great that we should add them to our own, why are they still shitting in the street and breed like roaches?

why is ricky black now

ugh all this hatred consuming you from the inside? aren't you tired already? I can understand the edgy underage trash, what about you guys who are over 25?

stop fucking around and make yourselves useful already. we're wasting precious time

The guy is not only ugly but fat.