BREAKING NEWS!! - Turkey to exclude the Theory of Evolution from textbooks

On Wednesday, the head of the education ministry's curriculum board Alpaslan Durmuş announced that a section on Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution would be excluded from biology textbooks in the ninth grade (14 and 15 year olds) from next year on.

>Students are "too young to understand 'controversial subjects'", he said, adding that the topic will be delayed until undergraduate study.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has already approved the proposed changes to the national curriculum, which are expected to be published next week after the Muslim Eid ending the fasting month of Ramadan.

>Mr Erdogan has already stated several times his goal of raising pious generations and Deputy PM Numan Kurtulmus had once described the theory of evolution as archaic.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40384471

Theory of Evolution is now Islamophobic, people!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eWnNF
bbc.co.uk/bbc.com/faq/
youtu.be/BOTlNNsBqbA
youtu.be/hJLZ6LQpYq0
ariseindiaforum.org/charles-darwin-apple/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

archive.is/eWnNF
Don't give sheckels to BBC.

Archived link

>Turkey bans evolution
old news

don't worry i have adblock

funny Comments by turkish anons

who are you and why do you do this?

you don't give money to bbc by clicking their links. BBC is funded by TV license tax in the UK. Essentially, every Britcuck has to pay £150/year to BBC for the right to watch any live tv broadcast

How long until Europe starts getting PIOUSFIED

another Erdogan power move...

Mark my words... he's going full dictator

science is a meme trust the books written by the ancient wanderers

this is why roaches are still living like cavemen

bbc.co.uk/bbc.com/faq/
and Pic Related

He's the owner of the archive site (or his employee). He does it for money (or he was tricked into doing it for free by someone who does it for money).

fuck off dumb Mexicunt

it's to stop leftard outlets from getting ad revenue

I remember a Norwegian guy a couple of days ago who was doing the same on every single thread.

ATHEISTFAGS BLOWN THE MOTHERFUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God 1
Heathens 0.0

I really thought it said "Drumpus"

>Giving BBC Money for (((their journalism))) and financing indoctrinated left-wing journalists and editors - loving Paki cunts
>not Mexican intelectual

This but unironically

youtu.be/BOTlNNsBqbA

youtu.be/hJLZ6LQpYq0

This is actually bad news.
The war between the West and Islam is a religious one.
Islam just showed they are willing to abandon reason to win it.
They will fight for god which gives them an edge.
Cuz face it no one is going to kill or risk being killed for Darwin.

evolution is pretty much a dirty jew lie. creationism is key, but Islam is also a ditry catholic lie. dont worry, Islam will be destroyed.

This is why we lost the russo-turkish wars

>"hurr dhur don't give moni to sites"
>the archive site is one of the many owned by Denis Petrov
>"better give him the money instead, so he can donate it to Hillary Clinton's campaign and similar causes"
>"we totally showed the left who's boss Sup Forums AAHAHAHA"
Neo Sup Forums should die.

>adverts
>on the BBC
fucking idiot moor

Take your meds, user

Retards, islam is determined to drag the world back to the stone age.

explain yourself why creationism is key

Islamic 4th reich

You can opt out

>Islam just showed they are willing to abandon reason to win it.
We've known this since forever. They literally blow themselves up user.

Or you can just use the internet like anyone born after the 80's.
TV license is mainly paid by labour supporters who get exactly what they want from their propaganda service.

Liberal Atheists will have absolutely nothing to say about this. If it was a Christian country doing it, we'd never hear the end of it.

Mason tree swingers btfo!

this. also checked

What are they trying to hide, I wonder.

TURKEY YES!

PRAISE!

ariseindiaforum.org/charles-darwin-apple/

relevant

Take that atheists.
Prasise turkey as a bastion of anti western degeneracy

how is anti western degeneracy ?

share this with plebbit. This will get those neckbeards' blood boiling against muslims

That guy is fucking baiting you and you swallow it everytime
Really makes him right in the end

Ayy lmao

just did

>Theory of Evolution is now Islamophobic, people!

it always was. What gets taught in public schools isn't the real theory of evolution anyways. The globalists use the evolution meme in order to trick good goys into accepting the idea that 'we are all the same' while the actual theory of evolution outright calls non-whites inferior subhumans.

At least we have another way of revealing when Turkroaches are hiding behind German flags

There isn't really a war.
The Muslims are a problem because of immigration but the immigration policies aren't like this because of Muslims.
Without letting them all in they're not really a problem. Let them blow each other up in the desert.

This is good. As long as they don't understand evolution, they can be controlled against their best interests.

Huh, actual theory changed a lot when I wasn't looking.

>Theory of Evolution is now Islamophobic, people!
Too stupid to realise his own government has merged with an Irish political party that holds the same religious intolerance regarding evolution, young earth, and no dinosaurs.

Fuck off. I'll post whatever links I want.