Balkan happening in 2018

economist.com/news/europe/21707877-banned-vote-separate-bosnian-serb-national-day-has-some-people-talking-war-referendum

We've seen the Serbs call for a referundum which was a "practice" if it goes through, the Croats in Herzegovina will also call for independence.

If the Bosniaks do not give them independence we will see another war, Cro Dijaspora coming to fight for Hercegovci, ISIS and refugees for the Bosnjaks and the Serbs might get some right winged Euros who wanna kill Muslims.

This conflict will be bigger than just three 3 ethnic groups clashing for claims and independence, it's gonna be a shitstorm we are you gonna be when we have a regional war in the Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3343x_ywy_M&t=16s
face
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk
youtube.com/watch?v=6AgM917ehzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh if you're Croatian or Serbian shill for the referendum, make sure we don't stay in that god forsaken "country"

reeeee why does no one care about the Serbs or Croats

have a pity bump

thank you massa

>a regional war in the Balkans
and tomatoes are red. big whoop.

You don't think it will be much larger scale than before?

why don't Croats and Serbs make peace and kill the muslims and split Bosnian territory among themselves?

>Croats and Serbs
>make peace
Natural enemies.

I care, comrade.
Hope there's a silver lining of some sort in this.

That would be the logical thing to do but the west won't let us make death camps so Serbs/Croats have to do it lowkey village to village.

reeee don't post that accursed image.

Because you faggots make them

No, Croats and Serbs only starting beefing when they were in Austro-Hungarian empire we were friends for a while.

Been watching too much 90's proaganda boyo.
Thanks man

That's the worst Bosnia splitting map I've seen here.

Awwh she's cute can I have her pls :3

>self-determenation is a right for people
>don't allow them to vote if you don't like what their choice will be
Fuck the elites

I bet this is a diaspora LEAF

.t Jude
>Da serbs and cros are natural enemies I swear goys
which?
:^)
Fuck the elitist cunts and the Jews brah

I am ready.

we're coming back lads

youtube.com/watch?v=3343x_ywy_M&t=16s

which side will have us this time

Jesi li Srbin ili Hercegovac?

You britbongs are pieces of shit and cancer on humanity, we in B&H had the islamic terror that makes ISIL look like a kid gang in comparison back in the 90s... and you supported them, just like you supported Kosovo's independence. Instead of helping your fellow christians, you took moslems' side like true jewish puppets you are, your reporters were/are lying in Haag at testimonies against our generals, your BBC reporters literally showcased Croatian victims of bosniak massacres as bosniak victims of HVO "massacres", you're behind it all, you're the biggest enemies of Croatia and Serbia, the Manchester Arena attacker's father was decapitating Croatian civilians and POWs in the 90s in Bosnia and still got to live a comfy life in England for 20+ years, he's an even bigger hero now his son killed all those white girls. I thank god every once in a while for the fact your country is going to hell and becoming less and less white each and every day, I don'r know whether it's karma or something else, but it feels good man. Burn in hell, you fucking britbongs.

This actually, every Croat including my dad hate's the Brits.
I'm assuming Serbs hate them too?

i like their culture but theyre expired goods globalists/dime store imperialists pretty much

also, croats and serbs splitting bosnia when

IN 18' my friend it will be great, head back to my ancestral selo and have some kids and live out life man.

Same with America too, fucking imperialist globalist fags.

face

book.com/notes/%C5%A1estorka-herceg-bosna/ivica-mlivon%C4%8Di%C4%87-feljton-o-zlo%C4%8Dinima-armije-bih-nad-hrvatima/824258934288504

>face
>book.com/notes/%C5%A1estorka-herceg-bosna/ivica-mlivon%C4%8Di%C4%87-feljton-o-zlo%C4%8Dinima-armije-bih-nad-hrvatima/824258934288504

What's it about?

Everybody hates bongs, for a reason. Remember the post-WW2, all the grandpas who survived Bleiburg hate the Brits so much, I remember as a kid this one 70 year old getting his face red the moment he sees anything Britain-related on TV.

fucking read, you will literally never hear about on croatian tv stations, meanwhile Ahmići is the be-all-end-all.

I highly doubt this will cause anything more than some riots and a few dozen murders.

The world, even bumfuck Eastern Europe Balkan States are prospering more and more compare to their parents, grandparents etc. etc. etc.

People would rather play video games, go on movie night dates, go shopping, play soccer than throw all the simple good life shit away for "MUH NATION"

>You britbongs are pieces of shit

lol

What would be the course of land for Croats to take i'm thinking Travnik and Mostar are important Croatian cities.

You don't know how nationalistic Croats/Bosnjaks/Serbs are.

We even have Dijaspora radicalized here who would go fight in the balkans I swear to fucking God.

I have a Croatian friend who is already training with heavy backpacks and shooting. Reading about explosives and such.

But both Croatia/Serbia have their liberal shitholes see Belgrade,Zagreb,Rijeka. Another thing MUH NATION is the only thing we have but I'm not sure if mainland Croats will help the Hercegovici (Croatians in Bosnia) it'll be bad you'll see.

>why don't Croats and Serbs make peace and kill the muslims and split Bosnian territory among themselves?

Because they are still the two leaders in the region.
The day Bosniaks or Albanians will raise enough for territories expansions. The "natural" ennemies will work together for the big removal.

Just nuke the fucking balkans already!
I can't stand these white niggers chimping out again and putting the white race to shame.

>flag
pls go

>white race to shame
>flag

Nice bait mate

Fuck off Ahmed, nordniggers are becoming extinct and I'm happy.
They are the leader in EX-YU in Balkans I would guess Greece but they don't fuck around with EX-YU.

Croats only beef really is Serbia for the normal people in Croatia, for Serbs it's Albanians.

Lmao even with another war it would still be less than ones between Denmark and Sweden.

kek this fucking gif

will you cuck for me ?

The next happening you ignorant faggots is albanians chimping out in macedonia in order to create great albania.
Read some news ffs.

They're like 15% and leave to Germany and Sweden, irrelevant.

>mexican coaches reaction when they score on Croatia

meant for you the bottom text

Brits are fun to drink with
I like that

>Hercegovci

jesus christ all u dingbats should just be yugoslavia again

itll be yuuuuge

Lmao love this bait

Piss off Leaf.

fuck off you fag, reeee Toronto pls leave.

yeah you're right u should keep splintering into another dozen countries that nobody gives a shit about

You realize why Yugoslavia fell right, multiple identities and the only thing that held them together was a strong leader.

It was a artificial nation you dumb fuck.

fucking, lol

>we in BH had hell like ISIS
Yeah, black beards, black flags, describing churches, being zealots, and we called them chetniks

Brits are fucks, yeah, the Hague is a fucking joke yeah, but the HVO was filled with dirtbags, like all the other armies, Jesus fucking Christ, villagers should have been fed to dogs.

[citation needed]

I'm from the Balkans. While the Balkans isn't called the powderkeg for nothing, Those days are long gone and won't return for some time. Despite how totally shitty things are still there, People still don't want conflict. It's only teenagers and old grumpy drunks that talk about Nationalism and fighting eachother.

How's that possible you hate more the Brits than the Krauts ?
Aren't you Serb ?

Yes I would agree most people wouldn't want conflict but those being in mainland Croatia and Serbia.

If someone else is ruling over you of course you're gonna feel shitty, trust me it's gonna erupt. Also Teenagers yes but also young adults.

yep
t. Srb

Looks to be Croat if you read his comments, bleiburg is where the Brits left the nationalist nazi's of Croatia to the communists to be massacred.
Citation for what, nothing he said was wrong you fucking bong.

Except for all of it.

Why would a Serb hate Krauts more than Bongs?

kek cuck them of their money fucking nasty bongs
thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk

You do realise that the Serbs wanted to join the triple alliance and not go to war with Germany and Italy, but Brits pulled a coup and threw them under the panzer, ending in their genocide. Similar as how they did with Poland.

>less white
he's right
>imperialist globalist dogs
he's right
>took moslems side
he's right you protected BIH and their state and shilled the two federations

You cant reasonably expect bosnian muslims to accept any kind of divide, and genodicing each and every single one of them is also impossible with nato being a thing.
What you need to do is remind muslims that they were a significant part of ustashe and that theit allegiance sides with croats
That way you could integrate the muslim population in the newly-made croatian regions, let serbs integrate with serbia
And in a generation or two muslims would go extinct because they are already barely muslim and croatian qts are hard to resist

Also catholicism is a more comfy religion, with isis and rapefugees being a thing especially (most bosnian muslims hate those as much as any serb)

I would like for the Bosnjaks just to become Croats and the Orthodox Serbs stay with eachother but I don't know the landscape of the peoples minds/heart in the predominately Bosnjak regions.

NDH 2.0 when

>conveniently missing the main points of his post, the vast majority of which consisted of nothing but rambling bullshit conspiracy theories only a literal subhuman would be stupid enough to believe
Simply EBIN my reddit friend

Now into the gas chamber you go

their women too ;) will end up impregnating one of course

A better question is why we wouldn't hate them equally.
Both Krauts and Bongs are Muzzielovers.

Well, shit doesn't matter anyway.
We all suffer from negative birth rates now.

Self-determination is a fucking Jew invention.
It's only purpose is to allow migrants & other foreign minorities to "legally" claim part of a country.

>sep 2016
The thief calling himself president of the RS himself said there will be no referendum.

>bosniaks
You mean partially islamised Croats lead by cleptomaniac islamised Serbs?

>refugees, ISIS
Refugees evade Bosnia, and we all know refugees are just parasites, parasites don't fight, that is their deal. As for the other guys, given that the Islamic community is literally closing their mosques, that """bosniak""" racism against arabs is quite common, I'd doubt it. Even in the last war, Islamic fighters just went around tearing down """bosniak""" grades they deemed non Islamic

>right wing Europeans for Serbs
No, all Europeans end up in Croatian volunteer units, with a few having ended up in Bosnian control. The only ones for the Serbs were always the reeks and Ruskies.

But, lest we forget, the situation is drastically different, Bosnia is basically an US colony, and with RS being pro-Russian, the only thing coming out of that war would be... Oh well, I don't know, I just know that RS won't come out of it.

pic related is you, everyone who says reddit is trying to hard thus we know where you came from...
very nice but British people are ugly

Howdy reddit

A large part of that region is inhabited by serbs, you've basically drawn the map so you can rule over serbs while sticking the serbs with the bosniaks

There will be no happening because the Croats are backstabbers by nature and will fuck everything up. Enjoy being ruled by Bosniaks because you literally can't stop trying to landgrab while being one of the least relevant nations ever instead of working together for mutual prosperity.

>Self-determination is a fucking Jew invention.
I swear to God you are the stupidest people on the face of the earth

Everyone in this thread except for myself should be gassed to death

le reddit xdddd I got you bruv haha
*arab rapes his ugly slag mother*
bruv stop fawking lyin bout our gubmint we ain't kike/muzzies luvahs
*50% white minority in their capital delves into lower numbers*
off yourself newfag

Exactly

60% of all Bosniaks if not more are ethnic Croats (we ain't counting rascian Sanjak people at all, given that they are serboturks). The issue is, their leadership is ethnically Serb. Izetbegović himself is a Beogradian noble of sorts. Look at their most fierce guys, Naser Orić, a literal Serb thug, Safer Halilović a Rascian Serb, reis Cerić, a Serb.
Killing the leadership will free /ourguys /

t. brownie wog

>Croat chooses Islam over anything else

What a shock

>African migrants make up majority of say Cornwall
>hold referendum
>Cornwall Caliphate is a thing bc selfdetermination

There hasn't been a Serb country West of the Drina in Bosnia ever. Serbia has a bigger historic claim to Ephyrus which once was theirs at least

Well, the Bongs is a ennemy from a fucking island. They are playing perverted political alliances and games better than anyone. They fucked you all very deep but c'mon, the Germans....The fucking Germans !
They genocide your people, they destroyed Yugoslavia (maybe good for you for long term) and finally, they bought your country.

>backstabbers by nature
literally fucking how, it isn't my map. This is what I propose for Croats -Serbian mainland.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

>these people who violently resisted being croatian are croatian because I said so

Wow compelling argument

>African migrants make up majority of say Cornwall
Except that would never happen

Terrible post

>Hercegovac delusions

We neednt kill them
With an election or two more izetbegovic will lose most of his support
We then just need a croatian candidate that will push the idea of muslim/croat unity hard enough for people.to buy into it
This is actually very possible and reasonable to expect
Bosnia wont exist forever in any way
And the least bloddy solution is a cro-muslim aliance and a peacefull handing over of the serb-inhabited territories

Everyone would win greatly
Its the perfect solution

.t Serbian dijaspora chauvinist
Islam is so overrated, most people would not mind it if it wasn't inhabited by mostly brown people, it's just a more strict Catholic ideology.

I would choose balija over cetnici anyday anyways.
yeah man truth hurt don't it, keep becoming Pakistan 2.0

not all of them

You can't propose shit because both us and Croats have negative birth rates.
Our destinies are already set in stone, and redrawing maps is useless.
Without propagation, there is no evolution.
Evolution requires a continual chain of descendants.
None of us have that anymore.

gas you too, why not

>choses Islam

Oh you aint turning that on me Jamal. I've been opposed to that shitty cult for years, no one is fucking supporting Islam, we are just saving our kin.

Actually screw it, converting back then was the logical choice for Bosnia. The people weren't orthocucks like Bulgaria, Greece or other Ottoman provinces, but Catholic and heretic.
The people back then had no conception of Europeanism or culture, fuck me, most people didn't know to read or write, they saw no culture. But what they did saw is their firstborn becoming canon fodder for the Turks, their wives being fucked by their feudal turk, and their lands stolen by them.

Than you remember that Serbs 90 iq apes,and you realize that they hate plotting rats much more than people who attack them directly.Also Bongs proposed Yugoslavia,not destroyed it.Keep in mind without Yugoslavia Serbia would have whole Bosnia as spoils of war from WW1 and Italians would have Dalmatia.So believe me both the Average dumb Serb,and not so dumb Serbs hate Bongs more than Krauts.

Nah man, I've followed the Haag trials and the testimonies from britbong journalists and """""experts""""", you're all lying scoundrels, it's in your DNA. And then this: youtube.com/watch?v=6AgM917ehzM

That's the nature of you bongs, liars and deceivers. It's a public secret ex-Yu was loaded with britbong spies near the end. Don't even get me started on Paddy Ashdown.

Croats and Serbs started beefing when Serbs choose Turks as their overlords and started killing Croats.

Shut up subhuman

That's why you bring in dijaspora and implement a nationalist government to fix those birthrates :^)
u wuz croats and shieet

>most people would not mind it
Every heard of history books?
Every empire in history which had any success went to ruin once Islam was fully adopted, take the Mongols and Ottomans as an example.
Every culture and people on this planet who were occupied by Islam had more resistance and hostility towards it than any other religion has experienced.

Saying most people would not mind Islam is turning a blind eye to basic history.

Quite the opposite,Croats had more beef with Serbs who chose Austrians as overlords simply because they payed less taxes.