Trump's Lies

Redhats will defend this.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1

>Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office.

>JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)
>JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)
>JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)
>JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)
>JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)

More at the link.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html
archive.fo/N315W
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
justfacts.com/immigration.asp
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
teaparty.org/bombshell-experts-confirm-massive-criminal-voter-fraud-scheme-obama-implicated-223222/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thinly veiled Jew York Times guerilla marketing.

Fuck you kikes, and sage.

Pretty weak.

Most of these """lies""" are just Trump's trademarked "truthful hyperbole".

All of them have at least some emotional truth to them

"emotional truth" means "it reinforces what I already believe, so it's true enough"

Now please post Odumbo's and/or Killery's lies.

Opinions and estimates.
Opinions and estimates can change over time.
>shit bait

Also, nothing of significance or consequence.
Get new material, shill.

Yes, that is it. Point being?

really made me think, please bring us honest politicians, like obama or hillary

Obama and Hillary normalised lying to the public. What do you expect?

>APRIL 12 “The secretary general and I had a productive discussion about what more NATO can do in the fight against terrorism. I complained about that a long time ago and they made a change, and now they do fight terrorism.” (NATO has been engaged in counterterrorism efforts since the 1980s.)

>APRIL 29 “We're also getting NATO countries to finally step up and contribute their fair share. They've begun to increase their contributions by billions of dollars, but we are not going to be satisfied until everyone pays what they owe.” (The deal was struck in 2014.)

>MAY 1 “The F-35 fighter jet — I saved — I got involved in the negotiation. It's 2,500 jets. I negotiated for 90 planes, lot 10. I got $725 million off the price.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)

>MAY 4 “Number two, they’re actually not a currency [manipulator]. You know, since I’ve been talking about currency manipulation with respect to them and other countries, they stopped.” (China stopped years ago.)

He loves to take credit for things.

>b-but Hillary
>b-but Obummer

plase stop blowing my mind, you are too wise

Considering he can stop past deals or change them, he can take credit for letting it happen.

Amazing how so many people forget he's President and is able to make those calls.

>Trump exaggerates meaningless shit that nobody thinks is important
>other politicians craft huge, lawbreaking conspiracies throughout their entire careers and are never, ever brought to any kind of justice for actions that are detrimental to the country

LOL

I have nevwe posted this before but "wow it's fucking nothing".

How are these the best examiles they have of """lies""". This is worse than undergrad journalism.

Most of these are subjective. This one is an obvious lie: "(There's no evidence of illegal voting.)"
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

Am I being trolled? I didn't click because (((NYT))) but is this real life?

Utterly shocked Trump has lied. Utterly shocked. It's almost like from day one he was a NYC con man.

The Pew reports showed that 33% of illegals voted...

>hurr it doesn't mention fraud

That's fraud

wtf i hate drumph now

>Jew York Times
>opinions
>no archive.is link

opinion discarded, fuck off kike shill.
If anyone wants to read that written diarrhea:
archive.fo/N315W

>Trump's wrong because we feel he's wrong.

Since you can't be bothered to read the article:

>FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.)

>FEB. 16 “We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban. But we had a bad court. Got a bad decision.” (The rollout was chaotic.)

>FEB. 18 “And there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing.” (Refugees receive multiple background checks, taking up to two years.)

>FEB. 24 “Obamacare covers very few people — and remember, deduct from the number all of the people that had great health care that they loved that was taken away from them — it was taken away from them.” (Obamacare increased coverage by a net of about 20 million.)

>MARCH 7 “122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!” (113 of them were released by President George W. Bush.)

>MAY 12 “Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.” (The F.B.I. was investigating before the election.)

>JUNE 1 “China will be allowed to build hundreds of additional coal plants. So, we can’t build the plants, but they can, according to this agreement. India will be allowed to double its coal production by 2020.” (The agreement doesn’t allow or disallow building coal plants.)

MAY 8 “You know we’ve gotten billions of dollars more in NATO than we’re getting. All because of me.” (The deal was struck in 2014.)

>JUNE 21 “Right now, we are one of the highest-taxed nations in the world.” (We're not.)

just stop trying. Literally nobody cares about your shitty hit piece.

>/opinion/
won't click, won't archive. literally not even news.

>Trump's right because we feel he's right.

>Commie

Show us your canadien flag shareblue nigger.

Lick my giblets, cheesehead

Trump is a good and Honest Man.

Trump said "between 3 and 5 million" illegal votes were cast against him. There is 0 evidence of that.

>JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)
>wow I got more information about a topic so I changed my mind on it
There, shows he's open minded and isn't afraid to admit he's wrong, like he showed many times as president.

>JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)
>wow he isn't a walking encyclopedia, amazing
It's not a lie faggot, he just doesn't fucking waste his time googling who appeared the most on time's magazine, I mean 55 fucking times?

>JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)
There is evidence faggot, check the news.

>JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)
The aerial photos were from another time of the day faggot, the number estimates shows it was at the very least one of the biggest inaugurations for any republican president at the very least.

>JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)
>Misbehaving something == lying
Get out faggot.

Drump is poo poo I like hillary

Are you implying they voted FOR him?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

how can anyone see this as anything but pure kike shit

its beyond me, these people shouldnt be so oblivious as to why they keep getting gassed

Calls trump a liar
>zero fucking proof

What a great thread.

Sage this

>There is evidence faggot, check the news.
You mean the fake news?

>The aerial photos were from another time of the day
Sure they were.

>he didn't read the article
>he didn't see the sources cited

Obama's lies:

>If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
>ACA will make healthcare affordable
>Premiums won't go up.
>The VA is just fine.
>ISIS is just a JV team.
>Our ambassador died because of a Youtube video.
>there is no such thing as islamic terrorism

etc, etc.

Yes.
>these study results and Census Bureau population estimates, 594,000 to 5.7 million non-citizens voted illegally in the 2008 election.[1010] [1011]
justfacts.com/immigration.asp

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

teaparty.org/bombshell-experts-confirm-massive-criminal-voter-fraud-scheme-obama-implicated-223222/

>montage has a giant cut to night
Yes they were, pic related, there's people till the last building is full faggot.

Here, let me help you with that:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

I don't see what that has to do with Trump's lies, though.

Trump lies about random inane shit. Obama lied about literally some of the most important issues of our time. Hell, he lied so hard about Obamacare they spent years having to defer it, then had to grant exceptions because millions were losing their doctors.

The Washington Times is not a credible source. State news.

The idea that there could be 7.9 million illegal immigrants registered to vote is ABSURD. That is a statistical impossibility considering there are less than 10 million illegal immigrant Adults in the US. Nevermind the fact that illegal immigrants are actively evading the law, but also tend to live in places that are relatively friendly to their existence (ie deep blue counties). So not only are you asserting that they are taking this huge risk of being caught, you are asserting that they are taking this risk for no god damn reason. It doesn't past the common sense test.

>in the 2008
>2008

>Clinton could have
>could have
Really makes you think

LOL, someone should do a list of the misleading, false MSM headlines and lies they did on Trump, that should be twice as long as Trump's 'lies'

Exactly faggot, in 2008, the number of illegals certainly didn't decrease, neither the regulations. So the numbers will be similar.

You first.

>Paul Joseph Watson as proof
wew lad

No one cares.

wtf, I'm a Jebhead now

>what is the article linked in the tweet
Must be difficult being from the middle east and trying to understand english.

>theamericanmirror
Yeah that is a very well-respected news organization.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

durrr

>President Trump has announced he will appoint a task force on voter fraud headed by Vice President Mike Pence
Whatever happened to that?

Who knows?