They hacked our fucking election and you are DEAD

Laugh at me now, babydicks.

We will never, ever, ever shut up about Russia.

It's working.

It's here.

And it isn't going away.

Every three times we repeat these magic words, Donald Fuckface fails a little more, and your hope of ever not being drowned out by the big blue progressive wave coming dies.

They hacked our fucking election.

They hacked our fucking election.

They hacked our FUCKING ELECTION!

Listen enough times, stop supporting orange shitgibbon, and maybe you can join the smart people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRK-oWMtNX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Br10xcqx0nA
nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/
youtube.com/watch?v=FJz3SliN2eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe

Prove it.

That's fine, don't shut up about it, you've got >7 years to go

that doesn't make this specific post on topic. KYS

Your lies are not free of consequence. Once your slander and libel is brought to justice, you pissy little shits will shut up and rejoin the free world.

Just watching how triggered you immature little fucks become, is what makes today a great day. Shadilay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So much butthurt.

In DNC hacking case, did Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman use 'password' as his password? lulz Really These are the smart people? I heard Hillary was actively hacking the election votes with a computer in her headquarters. Had dead zombie votes. youtube.com/watch?v=BRK-oWMtNX0 rumors even go as far them telling her to stand down with the hack or get missile striked like the brainless zombies you are.

Didn't Trump just agree yesterday that Russians meddled? How will Republicunts change their narrative now?

There wasn't any doubt on an attempt to meddle. The doubt was on collusion.
>how far will dems shift the goalposts?

They make a cream, (salve), for this kind of butt hurt.
Try some.

Arrrgh that be the truth and ol Drumpfy knows it! and ye lice infested bilge swiller's will be hanging by the gibbet before years gone, yer doom be at hand har har har!

Kek

>shitgibbon

K.

How's that blue wave in Georgia working out for you? Nobody cares about your Russian bullshit.

You brainless hollow shall zombie Hillary fans. I am not even blaming the voters the just the zombies demanding the brains of are president to eat like kathy griffin is ringing the dinner bell. This is fancy bear the person that basically said he would not surrender to the brainless zombie hoard and you say it is Russia hacking the DNC because he wrote a pdf. file and google translated it to Russian just to let you know it was not a open invite for you brainless zombies to open your mouth because you are to stupid to read it.

>you can join the smart people.
ahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahaa

The election was won by DJT fair and square, despite over 5m illegal votes for shillary.

Cry more, cuck. Your tears only fuel 2020

hacked how?

how did they meddle exactly?

>no evidence of any votes being changed

And we're done here.

Even better, like Benghazi the Russian investigation will lead to more investigations, more revelations, and more investigations.

It will go on and on, past 2018 to 2020.

Flynn will go to jail, Manafort will go to jail, Sessions will step down, Kushner will got to jail.

It's going to be fucking hilarious. Trump is going to be more unhinged then ever as failure chokes him.

They reported negatively on Hillary

The DHS secretary testified they tried to, but no votes were changed by their meddlings. It seems pretty logical to assume the testimony is truth

oh boo hoo

State level Voter registration databases were hacked if you mean direct hacking.

If you count phising as hacking, there were both the RNC and DNC were "hacked" but only the DNCs emails made it to Wikileaks.

Sage

Kill yourself reddit cancer, I hope you commit suicide

For what?
Still waiting for ALL this ((((proof))))
[Spoiler]there is none[spoiler]

>It's working.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any russians here

Can u confirm u hacked us!?

REDDIT SPACING

Suicide won't happen you butt-blasted little fuckface.

You know what I said it gonna happen, look how it's growing day-by-day. I bet Mueller is laughing at how deep it goes every time he flips over another rock and sees the roaches.

You Trumpcucks are going to continue your spiral of failure and delusion. Keep talking it up, will make your crash so much better.

You know it's true. HAHAHAAH. After all, Trump's history is one of self-inflicted failure.

>lolberals
>smart people

So many words, so little substance.
Still waiting.

How've special election been going lately?
I hear they are a mandate on Pres Trump's policies.

>mfw donnie drompfeio supporters don't know that they are only getting one term
Only stupid suburban and rural retards don't know that Russia hacked our election. Smart city people (such as myself) will unleash the blue wave and bring the trump era to an end next election. Calling it now

not arguing the outcome of the election, but russia has muddied the waters and damaged the credibility of our media, our cyber security, and the legitimacy of our political process. they succeeded in distracting us with investigations, protests, and fairly tales.

regardless of political affiliation, honor demands we bathe in russian blood

but everybodys just laughing, our i am anyway.

Proof is all around you. Because you close your eyes and refuse to believe it doesn't make it not exist.

I mean we're at a Special Counsel now, based on the overwhelming proof.

Hours of House and Senate testimony where more and more people expose "proof." Trump's own WH leaking proof, people who spoke to Trump saying he tried to make them deny proof.

Trump himself confirming it yesterday in a tweet because he couldn't control himself from going after Obama.

LOL. Dumb fuck Trump Cuck. Mueller's investigation will end, and the proof will be there and the arrests will begin.

Flynn asked for immunity because he had no reason...sure.

Seems to me you're the one who's butt-blasted.

You're the one who's here nearly every day with these slide threads.

HERE'S HOW HILLARY CAN STILL WIN

This faggot meme needs to end. It's called legibility spacing.

dumb bitch.

I think reddit is bored. This post is pure fantasy. Zero substance. Zero evidence. Zero thought.
Just recycled liberal talking points from CNN.
Keep posting though. It's comical

i haven't heard much but jack n shit out of these investigations, and jack left town.

Alright well if proof is that overwhelming I demand 5 specific sourced evidence statements.

If it is truly as water-tight as you say it is, you should be able to do this without needing to even go off the site.

Lies put forward by "anonymous sources" don't count buddy. Specific evidence offered by specific people, dates, times, travel plans, hard evidence.

Soooo no proof? Thought so. Fuck off back to plebbit you cancerous fuck.

I'll shoot a liberal long before I shoot a Russian.
Cry about it.

I have no problem with people voting themselves into poverty. I could care less. In fact it gives me a type of schadenfreude as the people whose lives will suck the most will be the people voting Republican.

Republicans run EVERYTHING right now and literally haven't accomplished anything. We'll see how long that's sustainable.

How many special elections have there been? 6, 7? WOW!

>1 post by this ID

haha you dumb fucking trumpanzees can't tell when you're being baited

>could care less

>I could care less
How much less could you care, you fucking idiot
>How many special elections have there been?
Enough to know the dems are still winless. The identity politics of the left is dead. The dem party as a whole is in a death spiral. Keep clinging. Maybe you can go down with the ship

Actually it had all those thing. I sense your fear.

Why do you dumb little Trumpcuck poorfags expect evidence IN THE MIDDLE of an investigation?

Do you deny the investigation is growing and getting legs? Only a moron would say that from imperical evidence.

Why would it be expanding and growing? Hmm....I wonder.

If you're playing dumb that's fine, my guess is you're actually really really dumb.

>MUH EVIDENCE

kek

they were elected fair n square. so hold on to your butts.

Do you have a single fact to back up that claim faggot?

The investigation shifted gears to loretta lynch. That's how big it's grown. I know your masters have told you to shill about russia, but watch as she turns on dem establishment to save her own skin.

shakin in my boots, i'm sure.

You don't make an accusation until you have strong causative evidence, this is basic to law and lawyering.

So where is your evidence? If you can't produce any evidence, go home, you've lost the case.

What kind of ridiculous moron requests proof in the middle of an investigation?

Don't you fucking morons realize the ACTUALLY EXISTENCE OF AN INVESTIGATION is proof in and of itself?

If there was nothing there there would be no investigation, Trump wouldn't have been trying to kill the investigation, and it would be over.

But here's tweet from Trump yesterday admitting the Russians "meddled." Do you believe your God Emperor?

Is that PROFFS!!? Hurr

Slide thread, saged.

t. toothless goober sympathizer

That's some nigger tier logic. Investigations go nowhere all the time, especially when there is no EVIDENCE a crime was committed. You are being intellitually dishonest if you assume an investigation means guilt

I don't care about what trump said or what Hillary Clinton wants to happen or what George soros is frantically spending piles of money to make happen.

DO YOU, HAVE ANY, EVIDENCE?

Yes or no?

>the proof is all around you
You are so fucking stupid.

i'm done with this guy, he no longer amuses me.

Fuck off with this reddit spacing

I could care less about people voting for Republicans.

I'm interested in the Trump Russia investigation for sure though.

Why would somebody give a shit if a Red State wants to be a Red State?

And if think posting in this shit hole is some example of caring...well, your life is shit.

Also, unless you're incredibly young you'll remember that the death of the Dems and the GOP have been reported numerous times.

Dems still had 3,000,000 more people vote for them in the 2016 elections. So I wouldn't get too comfy.

Not an argument.

Fucking Russians hacked my brain so I failed my midterms

This is kino bait

noooo

And how many of those extra votes were in regions where they categorically refuse to enforce voter ID law?

How many of those extra votes were in places that are widely known to be totally corrupt since from before you were even born?

HINT: ALL OF THEM.

>And if think posting in this shit hole is some example of caring...well, your life is shit.
look in the mirror kiddo

There was recent report that 3.7m illegal votes were cast in the last election, but since they didn't influence the outcome, they aren't being brought up.

I live in a Blue State and my life is great. It means nothing.

23 million people losing their insurance makes me laugh. I actually hope the GOPs healthcare bill passes, just to see the carnage.

None of it affects my life in any way. The Russia stuff is fucked up though because it's a fact it happened and it's an attack on our current POTUS is ignoring it because it affects his personal narcissism.

With Trump, it's always about Trump. He doesn't give a shit about you in any way, shape or form.

I believe it was 304-227 in favor of trump. Also illegals dont count faggot

>muh 3 million popular vote!

lol looks like this guy missed the memo that up to 5.7 million illegals voted

So how is your 1 room apartment you can barely afford in a hellhole city you have to shill 25 hours a day for shareblue to pay for?

Just like it worked in the last 2 sets of special elections, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Br10xcqx0nA

watch this. The DHS sec Jay Johnson testifies to not a single vote being altered by hacking.

>The investigation shifted gears to loretta lynch.

No it didn't. That's the Republican Congress attempting to run more interference. Mueller's investigation doesn't include Lynch at all as his investigation is about the Trump Campaign colluding with Russia.

This is another wishful thinking by you guys that somehow this leads back to anybody but Trump. Remember when you believed there were "tapes?"

>1 post by this ID
SAGED

Even your orange cheeto dust DRUMPFY ADMITS RUSSIA MEDDLED

NO WE'RE SERIOUS GUISE, HE'S REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME, HE'S REALLY GOING TO BE GONE AND YOU ARE NEXT.

heh get fucked you faggots, please, please for the love of GOD please, get violent with the right, please do it, drag us in with more of your violence. This is going to be fucking good.

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

You can deny the latest reports all you want, but it doesn't make your fantasy reality.

nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/

My evidence? I don't have any myself, I'm a private citizen.

But you just admitted there must be evidence, or without those things there would be no official investigation. And yet, there is and it's a big one.

So congrats, you checkmated yourself.

I'm glad the Russians did it faggot. I hope they do impeach Trump because I want to be ankle deep in blood. CIVIL WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES DAY OF THE ROPE

Even without illegals the entire Hillary Clinton vote lead comes from the state of California. That's it. He's advocating that because California REALLY wanted Hillary that Hillary should be president and that Dems r stronk- when in reality San Francisco voting in their representatives with 100% turnout in favor of them only counts for a handful of representatives within only the state of California. Turnout doesn't matter if the other party never bothered to contest California in the first place, which is what happened.

It was a great democracy you had but all great nations have a peak. Russia just made the great America peak sooner. I hope the next great nation is again a democratic one.

>Wake the fuck up you ignorant cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=FJz3SliN2eM

I demand 5 specific sourced evidence statements for why Benghazi was Clinton's fault.

>The lynch "matter" is nothing guise

HEY MSM: If Hillary was such a target of the Russians, that means she is a bigger risk than Trump to be President and her campaign ALONE CAUSED THE HACKING!

Yeah, an investigation into Hillary Clinton and her cadre.

You're so out of touch and hysterical its hilarious. Meth heads make more sense than you.