Where is best to bring up my child

Right you fucking autists, Iv'e knocked up my woman, to help save the white race. I live in Manchester in the UK. Where do i move to, to make sure my child doesn't get liberal brain cancer and to stay away from the sandnigger hoards? We're looking at The Lake district, Scotland, USA. We need deeply conservative areas, where and why?
I'll just add i was never going to have a child but i found my way onto Sup Forums and that changed, i stripped myself form being a libcuck and now i need the best way to ensure i give the best life for my child.

I have been looking at North Dakota, Alaska, Minnesota and Montana in the US.

have a fine qt on me

self bump

I'm hoping to move to Appalachia after college

PS Don't go to the American South it's loaded with niggers despite what you may think

definatly not, i will go nowhere near nigger hell holes

are there any really good conservative areas in the plavces i listed above would you recomend?

Somewhere rural in the US.

i was thinking north us, i don't like hot

New England is where I live. Majority White. Best education, best athletics, best jobs, most money, and despite what the rest of the nation thinks, even though we vote blue, nobody fucking thinks it.

Iowa

South Dakota > North Dakota

California is the only correct answer

never thought about that... what about Maine?

isn't that really hot? i hate too hot, i'm northern English i need it to be cold

was thinking this

fuck off faggot

im moving to my bf in the usa aswell, he lives in washington staate in a pretty much 99% white area, cant really help with much else, i only know that the coasts are apparently the best parts of the usa.

Tits or get the fuck out

Here, this gives you an idea of the best states to be right wing.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

California is the cancer of the US.

You will be like Venezuela soon.

cheers fella

Poland

tits or GTFO

i don't know what that fucking commie thought i ment by conservative... he must have been a faggot

Portland maine is godtier.

kek

i'd prefer English speaking... and a place with running water

i'll take a look, cheers user.

Minnesota is shit, and Iowa is nothing but corn.

What about Manchester New hampshire... i'm from Manchester so that could work... how many niggers does it have?

right i'll stay away from them 2 then... to be fair all i want is some land a house and be able to shoot someone if they threaten me or my family... you know to be free

yeah no

and no fucking NIGGERS

tits or GTFO

Also, I assume you're going to get in to hunting and fishing, as it is big in the red states. Take in to consideration that the South has good fishing near the ocean, but not a lot of good hunting for bigger animals like elk and bears. You're going to end up hunting wild boars, coyotes, and possibly some deer if you're in the South.

Northern states like South Dakota and Montana are going to have much better hunting for large game, as well as better fresh water/fly fishing. Montana has some of the best fresh water fishing spots in the world.

make me

Damn fucking right i'm guna be hunting and fishing. thanks for the tips user

>mfw i get to shoot a bear

Why all these US recommendations when its impossible to emigrate as a brit unless you're stacking P?

If you lived in America I would tell you not to send your child to public school. Of course, you're poor and stupid so you'll have to.

i have a job in a big company that is based in the US, and has a place in the UK so i could probably get a job their and eventually get citzenship.

unless you have anywhere in scotland or the lakes where you can recomend?

I've traveled most of North America on motorcycle.
Colorado Utah Arizona are god tier.

>assumes i'm poor

i'm not poor faggot got a dencent job and my woman is a damn good teacher so we would make fine addditions to the land of the free... better than every fucking nigger there

cheers user, i'll put it on the list of places to look.

I used to work for a big US company and thought about doing the same user, if even for a few years... as for UK recommendations, I'm living in Leicester for work so I'm probably not in a great position to answer. But my brother lived in Ambleside in the Lakes for a bit, I don't think you could go wrong anywhere up that way, if you can find decent work

How's Montana and North Dakota?

cheers user, yeh the lakes seems to be pretty godtier to be fair been there a few times for lil holidays and its beautiful and white.... side subject why don't sandniggers and niggers like scenery like the countryside or the lakes and cluster around the cities

bumpity