Slavs are Europe's last line of defense against the kebab threat

Slavs are Europe's last line of defense against the kebab threat.

Yugoslavia needs to reunite and make an alliance with Bulgaria to defend Europe from T*rks and Alb*nians in the south, while Poles with the v4 stand up to the EU and the shitskin refugee migration demands. That's the only way to keep Europe safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Y4RbnZEOr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will slavcucks ever recover?

Balkanites are just Slavic-speaking and Ukraine is vastly Turkic-Semitic. Russia is like France-tier enriched

The most militants in Central Slavic nations and Russia/Belorus don't want to be associated with Balkanites/Bulgaria, so here is "THANK YOU!"

Meanwhile governor of one Russian region is active participant of Russian genocide by kebabs.

>last
first and only
Western Europe is welcoming invaders with open arms

Mayor of Moscow is a literal shitskin
>kebab
Racial issue, not religious. Plenty of chinks, seamonkeys and even spics and niggers

Not only Siberian redneck, but also "Killer of first Russian being 16 years old".

poles are the new master race, theres no place for other nations in europe

just wait few years

Hero of Russian Federation

>cryptokebaps are Europe's last lone of defense against the kebap threat

No.
Poles and Czech aren't real slavs and Hungarians are children of the Golden Horde. Slovenians are southern Carynthians Those four are okay. The rest is shit.

this.

guess what, you're slavic too

that guy is smart

youtu.be/5Y4RbnZEOr8

Fittingly enough this just came.

i am russian and not fucking european

stop grouping us with you faggots

we're russian, or asian if you have to place us somewhere

please die, slavs, germans, hispanics, gypsies die gayropean shits

we are finno ugric slavic tatar caucasoid mix, not fucking european fuck off

I agree.

What's with the non slavic cock thrusting it's way through the middle

>cryptokebab
>hate kebabs, fought kebabs many times
Dude, what the fuck

Nothing. Balkanites just speak Slavic. They are not of Slavic race. Ukrainians are mongrels (except the western part), so there is a serious reducing for the map to be made

How are they mongrels?

I-I'm a mongrel, rooskiebro?

Nope, Balkans are slavs.

day lie reminder what the V4 is reale about.

you still mad we had higher living standards then mighty CCCP?
lmao

Nope,we are Schtyians,fuck off Slavcuck.

I think he meant that eastern part of ukraine was under turkey ally an under big influence of ottomans

>slavs
>white
Pick one

as an AMERICAN I like when dumbfucks spiral out of control in the EU because they are dumbfucks....

it makes me wanna live till next Saturday so I can see how stupid EU fucks were this week...

I always thought they were like blond

well that doesnt mean they were all turkroach rapebabies/slaves but cossacks were working with turks in invading Poland/Russia

You mean the same people that were cucked by Muslims for centuries? Don't make me laugh. Slavies need to be Germanized.

here's a thought for dumbfucks in the EU...Russia rightfully assumes EU DUMBFUCK NATIONS have turned that anus up to RUSSIA...and requested "PLEASE RUSSIA DON'T DRY HUMP US IN THE ANUS"

we will publicly try to humiliate AMERICA...even though we have small insignificant penis's

the funny part of this is EU dumbfucks in a communist anus love way embrace Russia...instead of the USA

^how funny is that^?

Why? I dont care about Eurofags! They're already cucked beyond repair and historically always ignored us. Fuck them!

did you just moron?...I understand your willingness to moron

you are a dumbfuck that dumbfucks a lot....please dumbfuck more..

Fuck the rest of Eurocaliphate. Slavs don't need to fix em every time they fail.
Russia you need to fix, more slavs, less shit, now. Russian girls are hot, get the fuck out of 4ch and make some new slavs now user!

i'm impressed w/the reluctance of dumbfucks to type