I'm going to college to study software engineering soon...

I'm going to college to study software engineering soon, is there any database where you can see how bad the SJW infestation is for each college?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefire.org/spotlight/?y=IA
niche.com/colleges/harvard-university/students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do a joogle search for "SJW professor" and any collage that pops up dont go to.

Visit the campuses of schools you're thinking about attending and try to see what they're like as best you can

what state do you live in?

I live in Minnesota and I'll be going to college in iowa

S T O P.
I just graduated a 4 year university program from software engineering. EVERYTHING YOU'LL NEED IS AVAILABLE ONLINE, AND YOU CAN LEARN IT IN LESS THAN A YEAR. I'm 100% serious : there was not a single concept at university that isn't easily found on youtube tutorials.

Save yourself the time and money and making software projects NOW, using tutorials on youtube.

just go to Iowa state, you will be fine in Engineering. I have a CS degree from Cincinnati. Similar meme.

Shut your mouth about politics, keep your head down.

There is an organization called SWE

stay away. Society for women in engineering.

Start learning Python and C++ - go to all your classes don't drink more than once a week.

Graduate in 4 years. Collect coins.
I do agree with him. College is retarded for software.

Why are you so afraid of SJWs? Are you a little snowflake? Afraid you can't defend yourself against them?

One of the publics or a private? Because our schools are more pozzed than you'd think. University of Iowa is probably the worst.

public, going to Iowa State University

Midwest outside of Illinois is pretty okay. If it's that big of a deal to you then go to a small school in a very conservative area. I went to a small university in rural Arizona and I didn't have any SJW courses, professors, or peers.
Degree still helps, the best way to do it is to start learning and working right now while also pursuing your degree. Definitely don't wait to get your degree before you start programming though.

I know but companies won't hire me without a degree from a University

i 3rd this. dropped out after realizing I already knew pretty much everything they were going to teach.

If you're going into engineering you should be able to avoid most of that shit. Also depends on what school you're going to.

You'll be alright, pretty decent for engineering. Like said just keep your head down, finish the degree and never get conned into ever donating money as an alum.

Iowa State University

Stay away from any college with large social science departments. What you want is a college that has a special focus on technology.

most companies will hire you if you have work experience equivalent to a 2/4 year degree. Find an entry level job, work for a few years. If they don't give you a raise you can always look elsewhere.

That's where you're wrong. I got my first software development job halfway through university, because I made a videogame that became wildly successful. 100% did not need the degree. My peers who graduated alongside me are currently 1) cutting grass for a living 2) working at costco unpacking food, and they are massively in debt.

Self-directed side projects are WAY more appealing to employers in the software development industry, and a lot of companies will hire students right out of highschool if they have sophisticated side-projects. Besides, if one of your projects does really well (like mine did), you won't need resumes any more and can just employ yourself.

Besides, places like google have started a trend of hiring people from India, because they are here on over-stayed visas, and google is able to pay them 1/2 a normal wage.

thefire.org/spotlight/?y=IA

This. I'm getting a master in computer science, and I've basically stayed in bed for the last 4 years of my life.

ACADEMIA IS FULLY INFESTED, THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE SJW FASCISM

YOURE JUST GONNA HAVE TO KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND GET YOUR EDUCATION, PARROT BACK WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR ON YOUR PREREQUISITE GENDER STUDIES COURSES AND DON'T LET IT INFECT YOUR WORLDVIEW

not true, I got my first job after my 1st year in college and they did not mention the university at all. What you need is projects that show your skill. Programming is a trade skill.

Yes.
Got to the subreddit of the college and gauge the retardation. Read the college newspaper. Read the news about the fantastic progressive reforms.

>Self-directed side projects are WAY more appealing to employers
That's just a meme. Nobody gives a single fuck about your hobbies if you have poor grades.

My advice to students anywhere is that you want to work for small companies and not the big ones. Small companies have larger margins and will potentially pay you more. This is basic economics.

You can always get an online degree

All colleges are SJW infested.

WHY BOTHER WASTING THE TIME, ITS JUST VARYING DEGREES OF RETARDATION

THE TRUTH IS ANY UNIVERSITY WORTH A SHIT IS FULL SJW, ALL THE IVYS ARE FUCKED, THIS IS JUST THE TOLL OF GETTING AN EDUCATION IN CURRENT YEAR

Also true. However, all shit stinks differently.

Czech dis out senpai

niche.com/colleges/harvard-university/students/

Look at whatever college you want

Any websites you recommend for learning software engineering?

ya work for a struggling start-up not google.

colleges are literally just a way to steal wealth from tax payers through government backed loans and subsidies.

Learn to speak Dot Head or you'll never get hired

>Software Engineering
topkek have fun with your "i dont really know anything about computers"-IT degree you fucken scrub

Besides YouTube that is

Also what YouTube channels do you recommend?

also this seriously.