INDIVISIBLE RALLY MARCH 26

Across the USA, a Soro's funded group called Indivisible is holding marches across the US

I plan to counter the march in Madison, WI.

indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/

Check the link for marches in your area. Can we disrupt these globalists across America?

Anyone else wish to stop these rallies on August 26? Any Wisconsinanons wanna join me?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/noquarter/127706658.html
archive.is/q3fOM
cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/mike-ciandella/universities-fcc-newsroom-probe-have-close-ties-soros-got-37m-funding
archive.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/246404361.html
advocacyfund.org/about-us/
jta.org/2017/02/23/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jewish-couple-leading-the-trump-resistance
familiesusa.org/author/ron-pollack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you know it's Soros funded tho?

i'll bump

Soros is behind most of these organised, professional left-wing groups. Even if he isn't directly bankrolling this particular group of cretins, he'll be doing it via proxy, or someone who supports his ideology will have been inspired to do it by him.

Check for these red dots in your area.

608 reporting in.

You got a discord or anything?

i dont have a discord.

How do you plan to counter exactly? I'm interested.

>MARCH 26

wat

Here, here, WIS-bro,
608 reporting too.
possibly going to ride my bike "down" there, then just observe for a while.
when is it happening and where is it going to be?
my email is [email protected]

Nail bombs and trucks

In other words you have no proof and are just spouting fake news. How do we know this isn't some retard splinter group of the left?

end of state street at library mall.
august 26th at 1pm.
youre delusional
soros has had his filthy jew nose in madison for quite some time now.
archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/noquarter/127706658.html
archive.is/q3fOM

this is why lately our city has been going to absolute shit. and the police are being held back from alot of it.

A throw away email then?

>august 26th

Same day as the McGregor-Mayweather fight.

cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/mike-ciandella/universities-fcc-newsroom-probe-have-close-ties-soros-got-37m-funding
>The University of Wisconsin-Madison got a whopping $1,672,397 from Soros between 2000 and 2012.

archive.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/246404361.html

Anyone from SC here wanna join me and my buddy?

Join here and let's organize if you're interested.
Discord
DXAeX

Bahaha this is one of the groups near me

nobody there except me.

Indivisible is huge, their website says almost 6,000 groups. Just look it up, there's a bunch of groups even in one city. Their website says they're a project of the Advocacy Fund, and the people on their board work with a bunch of organizations that would donate to causes like this (including BLM) so that gives some hints about where the money is coming from.
This is the parent group:
advocacyfund.org/about-us/
The people who started it are jews:
jta.org/2017/02/23/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jewish-couple-leading-the-trump-resistance
An author of some of their content worked in the ACÁ and for President Bill Clinton:
familiesusa.org/author/ron-pollack