>female
>based
Checks flag
>goddamnit

A FUCKING LEAF

>based
>has literal stds
>flops to the other side after receiving right wing cock

Maybe if she didn't have any sort of influence. Women are followers not leaders.

hundreds of dicks later

When the ovaries start a'dryin the hoe starts a'cryin

>generation of men worshiping women online and not getting real life girlfriends.

Shut the fuck up Canada.

How is an OP like this not just permab& for his faggotry

Some truth here folks.

Man look at those udders, I just want to get a bucket and start milkin em'.

Who's shilling this fat whore all day long?

Based is nigger vernacular so if she fucked niggers she could get more based

t. A gay

Lacy is the bottom 'o the barrel, lad

Does Lacy have warts just on her hands, or on her genitals as well?

She has warts on her hands? pic?

She has a video talking about HPV, and mentions "look at this scar from where I had a wart removed".

I assumed her twot looks like a bubonic plague victim, but it might be a strain that doesn't affect the genitals. We need to know.

BASED STDs GUYS

She is nothing compared to Camila Vallejo

elafter.com/fotografias/camila-vallejo-fotos-del-recuerdo.html

for moar

Lacy pls go

Can she dom me though?

>has stds
Really wtf?!
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OP, you either don't know what feminism is, you don't know what "based" means, you do know who Laci Green is, you are being intentionally ignorant for the sake of trolling, or some combination of all.

Feminists do not change their core beliefs. Sure, they may change their tactics to spread their message and accomplish their goals. But make no mistake — their goal remains the same. Laci Green has made it very clear who and what she is. What ever new persona she decides to adopt, and what ever reason she uses to explain why she has suddenly changed, are irrelevant to the fact that her politics are far-left, she is a jew, a Hillary supporter, a Trump hater, an open borders globalist supporter, and an attention whore.

It also doesn't change the fact that you are a fucking leaf and a shitposter. Drink gasoline and light yourself on fire. Do it. Do it now.

>based
not the word I would use to describe that obnoxious cunt

cause mods are shit kikes and encourage this behavior

So, is she actually fucking Chris Raygun?

:^)

Does anyone remember that dense bitch talking about powdered alcohol ?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

People shouldn't be surprised by who enjoy causing pain to others.

They do whatever they can to disrupt or offset people.

Emotionally scorned people are just walking 24/7 butt hurts who need a fist sand which.

what is so based about her?
i dont understand

When she said that a guy getting falsely accused of rape was not a big deal in the stream with Blaire White I was genuinely shocked someone could have such little empathy.

she's a women dude
they have no empathy, they are just money hungry savages and the sooner sex robots are released the better

Are you blind friendo?

Better question is, why is majority of feminist retarded?

Women can be really caring and stuff though right? And they do feel emotional pain. I still want women. But of course I don't want to be burned.

I just found that thing with Laci shocking. It was just like wtf? Perhaps as that guy said she just wants to cause pain to others. Who knows.

I would be happy with a wife like this for example.

But try to find woman like her... YOu must be lucky or really smart.

She and Sargon made up.

I reckon the best way to find a girl like her is to look for one when you are in your teens. When you are a teenager you are likely chasing thots, but girls like this are available and not in relationships, often overlooked until later. It is a matter of cashing out your cards early, which a lot of guys are not prepared to do. I know that I had the possibility of a girl like this when I was a teenager, plus no previous boyfriends.

Yeah thats true... I got my gf this way... 3 happy years... But I was really lucky... I guess you had only option left... Make a time machine and try it again.

I think she's cute.

Good job man. Yeah I don't know what I am going to do, probably a girl in her early 20's like I am I guess.

fuck off, kike

Fuck this dizzy bitch. Go peddle her ass somewhere else

Rude.

almost all human beings have STDs but very few express symptoms

>feminzai says that she wants an open discussion
HEH I LOVE COALBURNING ROASTIES NOW!! FEMINISM FOR ALL!!

retard alert

I like her too

google it mate.

That's been debunked. It's fake.

Shame.

She has a real nice pair of tits sure.

Didn't we agree that Laci Green's recent changes of heart are attributable to her hitting her mid-20's? This is an age when women leave their college campuses, gain independence from their parents, are forced to fend for themselves, and begin to see reality on reality's terms? Also, who wants her? Rumors of STD's and all. That wall is coming up shortly as well.

I know it's controversial but I used to think for years that she is curvy in all the right ways. Sometimes it seems like she should lighten up on the makeup but she's got a face for cumming on...or she DID have it at least. She put on weight and got gnarly piercings and tattoos that are terribly unattractive. Also, I'll bet she has the perfect, puffy pussy with no flaps or curtains, just puffy lips...aside from the rumored STD's.

>Also, who wants her? Rumors of STD's and all. That wall is coming up shortly as well.
Are you unaware she is dating Chris Ray Gun?

True.

I don't know who that is. I had to google him. Whatever his "brand" is he looks like a weenie.

It cause a big uproar is the SJW community, because they all believe him to be a white supremacist because he dared to disagree with them.

It also caused SJWs to turn on Laci.

Yep. And now, they are all turning on one of their biggest supporters, and screaming about how she is only doing it for male attention.

Hope it goes on until she completely leaves all that.

She began on Youtube before it was a living and profitable. It became something more than a hobby as soon as she discovered there was money in it. If she wants to continue in this way then she almost certainly can. She's got enough followers and viewers to continue. She may even pick up viewers. Of course even lefties are beginning to wake up to this PC SJW horseshit and there's already a market for someone like her waking up to common sense.