Whats the best/cheapest Euro country to move too? I don't give a fuck about cities I want a lot of land, nice weather...

Whats the best/cheapest Euro country to move too? I don't give a fuck about cities I want a lot of land, nice weather, nice people, and a practical language to devote my time into.

Other urls found in this thread:

propertyunder50k.com/property-details/island-of-kythera-bifana-5177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're rich then somewhere in the west of Ireland

I am hopefully planning to become a dentist, work for 15-20 years, then become a NEET for the rest of my life in a comfy ass place. Money wouldn't be a problem unless the actual cost of living there is extremely high

Bump for interest, I know where I don't belong and America was made for brown people

welp. Anything healthcare related doesn't pay a competitive wage in Ireland

>an ameriblubber wants to assimilate into a random euro culture

are you that mongrelized

Already said I would learn the language, so heres your (You). I'm sick of this shithole and the nice areas here are way too expensive

Fuck off and stay in your country.

why don't you goto the country of your ethnic background. it's like you don't even know your ethnic background

Don't pollute us with your 56% genes nigga

>why dont you go to the country of your ethnic background
It's a warzone/not even a country (Kurdistan) and I want the best possible life for not only me but my family too.

Spain is quite cheap (relatively) for land.

>nigga
Faggot

Sorry my american education is about to shine, but I'm just wondering if Spain has nice people and isn't a 3rd world shithole. My mother has been to Spain and said it was beautiful.

Here's an example.13,000m2 with building permission for a small house for 100,000 euros.

UK is cheap and also nice desu

Spanish people are by far the most annoying and rude Europeans

My good friend is from the UK and you guys are really down to earth, but the impression I got from it is that its really expensive. Also I would want a lot of sun after living in Washington state all of my life i'm sick of grey and rainy days.

The south of England is not as dreary as the rest, buy a boat on the coast and fish all day.

nobody wants u here burger nigger

That sounds really comfy and I wouldn't have to learn another language. I'll definitely look into it thanks.
isnt poland a 3rd world country?

I've only spent a few months there but the people were nice enough. The cities are pretty much the same as any city you'll find anywhere in the world but the countryside is nice, weather is good, language easy to learn. One of my best memories of Spain was sitting having lunch in this little old town square next to a huge church and everyone coming out of it all dressed in their sunday best, suits, hats, dresses and just milling around talking to everyone having a good time. Seemed like a nice place to live.

yeah, thats true
dont come here nigger

>Cheap
>Nice
I think you must have different definitions to those words than I do user! Saying that, there are some REALLY nice parts of the UK to be fair.

OP, check out Estonia. If you want cheap and a lot of land it seems perfect. Winters are quite harsh from what I understand though.

Yeah - Holland has enough niggers and shitskins fucking their Dutch girls while the dutch males cuck themselves and ride their bicycles. Faggots.

Bavaria, red pilled People, Police and Services
go to the rural Areas, there you can buy cheap houses while still having the luxuries of a first world Country
refugees all want to go to liberal hellholes Hamburg, Berlin and NRW, this means around here were 100% White
If you want a gun, just get a WBK then you can get anything except full Auto
Also they are looking for both skilled and unskilled labour and you can make a decent buck here
I guess i just made my case

LMAO,

I've never seen that pic of hickok before.
That's hilarious.

>Kurd
Germany will feel like home.

I'm pretty sure Germany is expensive as fuck and I would prefer to not be lumped in with all the refugees

>burger wants to move to Europe
>is a shitskin kurd
Why is that your kind only wants to live in white countries? Seriously there is no solution for you other than be exterminated.

Bulgaria - very cheap. easiest Slavic language, non degenerate, nice climate

You are a kurd. Go to middle east. Europeans don't need more of you here.

North Ireland.

>Whitest country in Europe
>comfy countryside
>cheap
>right wing

I dont see anything wrong.

stay the fuck out of the Netherlands you filthy Kurd

Stop hiding your flag you bulgarian manlet

Things can change a lot in 15-20 years, specially land prices, I suggest you raise that question again in the future.

However if things keep being as they are Greece is probably the best option.

He said not expensive country. Of course he won't come here

propertyunder50k.com/property-details/island-of-kythera-bifana-5177

1.200 m2 of land in an island right in the middle of the Mediterranean and just 4 km away from the sea.