Do any other countries make their military personnel have these when they have sex?

Do any other countries make their military personnel have these when they have sex?

what's an article 15?

>over 18
Can people stop saying this? What you mean is 18 or over.

>Concent Card

Why is is America so cucked?

anal

18.0000000000000000000001 is over 18.

Punishment without all the legalities in between. Just you, the LT and the desert.

Good thing I am going to try and serve with the French foreign legion not some cuck military.

>male sign and female sign
How homophobic. I'm literally shaking right now.

I'm glad that we do this if we just started it. I hear that the military (if blacks) that are stationed in Japan stir up a decent amount of trouble. A better solution would be to severely check their mental condition and morals before stationing them overseas.

>French
>not cucked
What?

What if were gay? Fucking bigots. Down with the military

ONLY 2 GENDERS??????
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should read up on that branch.

These are not valid, any lawyer could make a case that the consent was coerced and easily void it.

Shouldn't store condom in wallet.

# we'renotalldegenerates

lmao that's pretty awesome

This, can believe how intolerante people are, I'm puking right now

*can't

Wrong and stupid.

What does "not valid" even mean?

A card like this would serve as evidence. And quite strong evidence. Obviously not evidence to counter any other evidence to the contrary, but still quite strong evidence. It's completely wrong that "any lawyer" could "easily void it".

It sounds like you're mixing up civil and criminal law concepts.

This. I didn't want to be first in the thread to point this out. We learned about this as kids. You don't want to constantly be sitting on something that depends on it's integrity to work.