China Thread

Alright ladies and gentlemen you know what time it is. Daily China discussion. From crumbling infrastructure made of literal garbage to getting black woman RICED you know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33672037
youtube.com/watch?v=wm7rOKT151Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump

Bump

is he alright?

I lived outside Shanghai from 2008-2012, AMA?

Hory shet!

How the fuck do escalators do this so often in China? I don't know of these things happening in the US ever. Does it happen in the US and I just don't know about it?

Yes.

holy shit
that's not even my mother and I'm still fucking traumatised

dock that chink a day's wage for nappin on the job

fuckin kek

obligatory

good thread OP. take a bump
but the title should read "china hate thread" or something

That guy sounds like some autistic beta who got played by some slick salesmen who smelt a beta autist and bent him over a barrel accordingly

>Hey hey guys look at my low quality image to contribute to the thread but too bad you can't read it cause it's poor image quality shadilay

I can read it just fine. Are you on a mobile device?

I just found some adorable gifs on a buzzfeed article about this

Yeah. No one uses a real computer anymore. We shitposttrüpen on the go in 2017

The quality is usually just fine when new. Chinese people buy from American companies with American workers in China (Knew a guy at Otis Elevator).

The problem is, Chinese people do not do inspections and maintenance. On anything. There's a video on youtube, I think it's called "why I will never buy a house in China," it's from a white guy explaining it.

The tragedy in that clip, is that there were two workers who knew about the problem and were standing right there. The workers almost fell through the escalator a few minutes earlier - yet they kept the escalator running and didn't tell the woman and her kid before it killed the mom.

favorite cereal?

tbf you kind of have to admire it
in the face of death itself, the gook raffs

Really shitty construction and safety inspection.

you can tell its a chinese escalator because theres no emergency stop buttons all over the fucking thing

This is the new squatting Slavs.

here's a handy dandy guide to surviving your next elevator ride!

i hate china so, so very much

Also, they have a lot more people so of course weird things seem to happen often more. (normal deaths do not make it to Western news). See:
>cnn.com/2016/06/22/asia/india-lightning-deaths/index.html

More people = more weird shit

>side railing snaps
>collapse onto escalator
>
>die

you stupid britbong pussy boy

This is like a fucking olympic long jump kek

Getting almost snapped in half and having your leg ripped off are usually sign of a healty long life user.

these breads are extremely comfy

asians are the ally of aryans wtf

yeah, just bruises

chinks half-ass everything. they're corrupt beyond belief and don't adhere to any regulations whatsoever

Fucking chinks
>see problem
>acknowledge problem
>don't fix problem
>come up with work around

This is why they're all going to die.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

>asians are the ally of aryans wtf
#NotAll
only nips are allies

fuck the nips, too

Is he ok?

it's got potential

that's just how they get the fleas off over there, he's fine.

*escalator

ahem

Is she okay?

I'm fucking a Chinese student in UK who has bit tits.

AMA

and being unable to understand subtlety or nuance is a symptom of autism

I'm out of silly gook escalator pics but I might google some more and see what I can find

this fucking guy

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33672037

Chinks are like retarded jews

What's the point of even having expensive escalators that kill people when you can have inexpensive stairs that require no maintenance

Does she talk about your BIG WHITE COCK BWC when fucking?

>hates niggers, chinks and spics but can't tell you why

Why? You see this is why us americans get made fun of on this site. You make retarded comments like this with no logical reasoning.

VERY retarded.
Anybody who says the chinese are a smart, advanced civilization has clearly never actually dealt with real chinese people in china.

Big cities are a fucking cess pool. Parents walk their disgusting little naked toddlers around on dog leashes. The kids will just shit and piss in the streets. Nobody bats an eye.

They pollute all their own air
They pollute all their own water
They pollute all their own food

Fuck them. They deserve to die.

All the time.

She told her friends that I was bigger than the chinese exs shes had and now all her friends look at me weirdly.

More webm fun

chinese ghost city. they keep building shit and no one lives in the buildings. its like obsessive insect mentality or something. theres literally millions of homeless and they have pristine empty high rise apartments.

youtube.com/watch?v=wm7rOKT151Y

>Unconfirmed reports said that maintenance works had been carried out on the escalator recently, and workmen had replaced the metal panel but forgotten to secure it with screws, Wuhan Evening News said.

Cause nips are just as bad as chinks?
This is day 1 knowledge. Asspie a bit harder.

Ha, nice

I knew a guy who said he always would notice his Asian gf's brother jacking it to him fugging her but he never said anything and she never noticed.

fuck off phonefag

cute dog

That just gets the thread deleted. It's better to make the OP neutral and let the community decide which direction it goes.

Population culling

Real chinese use the stairs and don't try to avoid work like escalator riding shitters

chinkd

Oh cool it's another China hate thread where no one has any arguments except for anecdotes and cherry picked videos. Good thread guys, keep deluding yourselves

>tfw always get a hearty kek at the inhumanity of gooks killing eachother but can never bear to watch the webms of poor doggos getting tortured

Gooks deserve no empathy

>hurr durr all asians are teh saem

How? In what way?

Yeah the moderation here has been taken over by SJW cucks.

wait. we need to keep a lot of the girls alive for obvious reasons. i know it's impossible to take the retardation and soulless ant-like mentality out of their blood, but we still need some chinese waifu's around to sleep with, obviously.

Whoa how'd you get your text right side up from down undah?

heh, nice escalators, boy but you are like a child. you couldn't handle my strongest elevators.

ching chongs would still find a way to fuck it up.

how life is like there?

While I was In Korea I always tried to avoid that spot on escalators because of this webm.

Phone masterrace reporting. The only people the actual browse Sup Forums on a computer are virgins and NEETs. AKA, LOSERS.

Watch out or the Chinese might cook it alive. Thats the one thing of gore and violence that I actually find reprehensible

If their escalators are so shitty why don't they just build stairs?

Stop driving up housing prices for my aussie cunts Cheng

No. We're here forever.

Fone posting is the most efficient way to shot post

elevator seller, i am going into construction and i need your strongest elevators.

Jesus fucking christ, you've got a nazi memeflag and you're grilling me about tolerance.

Stuff a cock in your mouth.

Go to china or japan and work there for a year. I'd rather you do that than me take the ten seconds to explain to you why they're genuinely shitty countries with shit people and shit business practices.

lad

YOU COULDN'T HA-

wait i already used that line

No, you weeb fuck. We don't
Just like you said, you can't take that retarded insect mentality out of them.

Hold still while I gas you.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Op's webm? Like wtf happened? Did his bones and spine get snapped into segments or something?

Asking for a friend...

t. A real Aussie

If USA turns into Brazil 2.0 and China takes over they wont last longer than 50 years. India unironically will take over after China falls and prosper

do those idiots not have stairs?

People here do realize this happens in the West too? Stuff falls, people get crushed, they fall etc..

Holy shit they are like a perverse fusion of kikes and niggers

Theres only one guy in her flat. Dunno if he heard us having sex last week. She always worries he roomates will heard but I said it's alright.

I don't understand, if they know this is possible, why not take the stairs? Are chinks really so lazy they would rather risk death than use stairs?