youtu.be/0jj37KEQofU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

yes

>flag

sand

Du måste åka hem.

Not. White af.

I'm not a disgusting nigger, nor do I have friends that are niggers. I don't associate with no damn fucking niggers. If I feel like communicating with a nigger, I'll take a nice shit, put googly eyes on it, and call it Tyrone/Gerome or some other faggot nigger name in the book.

38% nigger here

Pretty sure at least 40% of this board is self-hating brown people and Jews.

Ooga booga wutchu want

well, is that even important?

10% probably.

western europe strikes again

Me

I'm Jewish.

anyone got that cap of that girl on face book "I aint taking sides, maybe that baby was talking shit" on the nigger shooting a baby

Yes but LARPing as white is coo

u have a problem with that white boi? we're going to invade your turf

im an alabama nigger and I wanna be free hail to the NAACP

>t. "13" year old migrant

You mean how many of you are niggers and muslims. We watch Sup Forums More than you know.

T. Muslims and a nigger (proud of it) thanks to liberals this world is built for us.

I'm a good swimmer so I'm not sure..

Third post best post

I'm a nigga at heart dawg, im bout dat lyfe 4 tru word up sup

Sand nig

darkness

>T. Muslims and a nigger
aka the devil
Same here lol

muslim groups and LGBT/liberal groups are very similar

Both groups disregard the value assigned to them by society, and instead delude themselves into thinking they're worth more than they actually are, with these beliefs enforced in their closed safe space communities.

At what up.
I'm black, my gramps is white.

Reporting in.

Sup Forums is just satire. People here arent actually racist/sexist, they just pretend to be to ward off the normies.

: )

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic but that's completely false
I can tell you're young, get off here while you still can. Nobody in here is being satirical. You might think you're being satirical but you're not.

Yes, Sup Forums is satire.

Speak for yourself you retarded shitskin

i am brown
does that count?
i dont hate myself tho

आर्य

Sup Forums is mostly satire but inevitably when there are people pretending to be retarded some real retard think it's cool and join in.

I am.

Heeheheheh yes, Sup Forums is satire. Check out all the satirical statistics that are evidence that race isn't a social construct and that society is downstream from race. Hahaha we're such jokers! Stick around kids, we're just a bunch of goofballs here :^)

Im jewish

I am a nigger.

This goy knows what's up. Hahaha crime statistics are just ironic!

I assume everyone on Sup Forums is a whitey. Probably a mistake.

The joke is that it doesn't actually matter if some people on Sup Forums think their being ironic or satirical.

Ironic racism is still racism.

Sup Forums is shit and I jsut come here for a laugh from time to time.

>Sup Forums
>white

that only says arya you forgot the little dot at the end that makes the n sound. Too bad the only aryan languages are the ones the poos speak.

Wankel

I see. So you guys are intentionally saying Sup Forums is satire when it's not?
The longer you spend on this site the more you're going to believe the things posted here, so please keep spreading that

either you're both retards or I'm losing 5D chess.
Remember Sup Forums helped get trump elected with those guys posting "ironic" trump facebook pages.
I've met a Sup Forumstard in real life, he's wasn't the basement dwelling guy the media likes to portray; he was like 6'2 white lawyer. He said he "just comes here for the laughs" and believed all the fake news shit about hillary.

Yes you just come here "for a laugh", haha yes refugee crisis very funny

>implying "race" can apply to humans in 2017

Nein

Namaste Pinky
youtu.be/0jj37KEQofU

A simple DNA test can tell exactly what percentage of what race you are.

I aint black nigga im %100 whitey

100% negro from africa here.

Mulatto here