Mark 2020

Are you excited Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/12/man-sentenced-to-death-for-blasphemy-on-facebook-in-pakistan/?utm_term=.00e1d9cbd663
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking white male

Like Democrats would go for that, they'll run a woman or some minority

>white

His pandering is even more blunt and transparent than Hillary Clinton's. Only a fool would think he's sincere. Unfortunately, our country has a surplus of fools

>hey Iowan goyim I'm just like you, you gullible fucks

>Zuckerberg
>Pork

oy vey!

>white
You disgust me and you are the part of the problem. Your kinds enable them to blend in and play both sides whenever it is convinient

Autism

How do you do, fellow voter base?

Trips of truth

It's all in vain, Iowa is Trump country

SAGE ALL SHARIABLUE THREADS

>Iowa

He really is running for president in 2020 huh?

THIS IS NOW A FURRY THREAD

(((Jude))).
They have had to 'resort' to interbreeding with the native Europeans over the two thousand years they have squatted here, so that they didn't die out. Thus most Ashkenazi jews have some European features and can be mistaken as such.

He's jewish you dickhead.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

You're right, Ashkenazim isn't a race

He's white

If he wins, Facebook must cease to exist.

That is the nastiest, most wrong looking pork schnitzel I have ever seen in my life.

Zuckerberg has no taste, I guess money cant buy class.

what's a Sup Forums

Have you seen any interview with Mark Zuckerkike? An autistic sperg like him will never be President.

Did you properly digest what i said?
They can be mistaken as White European, in much the same way that some Finns look distinctly mongolian, Yet retain most of their old features that the Romans recognised; Hooked nose, curly balding hair, weird jawlines, nasal voices etc.

I thought he claimed he was proud to be a Jew?

Worst type of Jew right there. Not religious. Insanely rich. All the bad traits and none of the good ones. Some jews are good. Mark? Enjoy your pork sandwich.

>cheesesteak
philly is my type of place
>my cousin
alabama is my type of place
>this yarmulke
new york is my type of place
>latinix tranny
california is my type of place

If he makes himself the candidate of "millennials," highlights things like legal weed, and says the word "future" a lot he will be the next president.

It doesn't even matter that he's charmless and a manlet. Our whole political class is despised

Mark Zuckerberg only likes swing states now, so he's not interested in cousins, yarmulkes or latinx trannies anymore.

He did hang out with minnesota somalis though

Could a Zuckerberg campaign survive against people constantly reiterating the old "dumb fucks" line? It's pretty clear what he thinks of his userbase.

Doubles and I get my soul back.

Zuckerberg's conflicts of interest make Trump look like jimmy fucking carter

>coastal city cunt acts like he knows fuckall about IA
when hes cutting the nuts of hogs gimmie a call, otherwise about as sincere as a clinton eating soul food

dont you have to be like 40 to run for president

please moar!!

Is this nigger serious???

Trump will eat him alive. NO ONE like Mark Zuckerburg. He's something you have to deal with to talk to your family on (((facebook))).

I cant even believe Facebook is financially solvent. The advertising on facebook is clearly fraudulent.

Mark I dont mind you wasting your time and money but buddy... Youre personality is fucked lol. Think again please

he'll be 36

he'll look young and fresh, he'll have four years to work on giving speeches, and (much like the republicans in 2016) a primary that is basically just "a bunch of bums"

We're gonna get our shit zucked up is what i'm saying

Democrats' Election Strategy

1) Tell blacks that white people hate them

2) Run white people for office

Das a garaTd win right dur nigga

>> young and fresh
>> sweaty
>> nervous
>> young and fresh

Shit for brains this one is

Honestly it will be fun if Zuckerberg gets confrontational with rival democucks. Otherwise this will be a giant nothing burger because nerds get spanked by normies in popularity contests.

Don't forget the amount of work that went into Trump Mania.

14 years on the Apprentice as the big boss. That gives Trump the illusion of authority and nearly 100 percent name recognition.

Trump is actual a real life big boss. This fact confirms the illusion presented on TV and reinforces trust from the broader population. He's a successful business man, he can't be a bad choice look how rich he is.

Where ZuckerJew will fall far short of Trump is on the toughness and charisma qualities. Fakebook can be worth infinity money and Suckeredyou still can't buy a life.

Tell us why you are such a thieving kike Mr. Zuckerberg. There goes marks campaign.

kek
memes like these are why zuck 2020 won't happen
he'll be eaten alive
nobody really likes kikebook anyway, normies only use it because it's a social requirement, they resent it deep down

Zuckerberg has no charisma, which is a necessary quality to be president.

Facebook makes it's money from selling it's user databases to datamining operations.

Want those feet in my mouth

Is there a picture of this pork bitten by him? Kikes don't eat pork

>Finns look distinctly mongolian
Seriously this meme has to stop. No we don't look asian anymore than other nordics. Björk is from Iceland, remember that.

Macron's party beat the ideologues and the entrenched parties by huge margins. I think the vague nebulous neoliberal "future" thing has a constituency.

Trump will be 74, he'll have been on TV 24/7 for fucking ages. For the nonideological centrist Reagan/Clinton boomer part of the country he'll be a TV character they've seen too much of. Will something pop up to replace wedge cultural issues for the right like BLM and Colin Kaepernick? ISIS will be on the downturn too but unless an American airstrike takes out the big bad guy, how does Trump take credit?

Democratic contenders include other charisma-free nerds like Sanders and Warren, and other neoliberal empty suits with less name recognition than Zuck, like Booker and Julian Castro.

>young, hip candidate
>tech-savyy
>democrat
>can use data on 70% of the american population
>can control the news that half of americans get
>has the money to pull a ton of shit off

w h a t could go w r o n g ?

Well when half its users are fake dont think it will take long for data customers to dry up

I have never understood these people

Because you are a pleb with normie taste

>Literally betrayed a Pakistani apostate to execution for blasphemy.
>Swindled the entire fucking world out of its privacy.
>implying I will vote for this fucking tool

Whats the more comprehensive story on the paki?

It seems like it, but it can't be. It's an absolute fool's errand.

Zero chance. And there's so much dirt on him from "they trust me, dumb fucks" to him legally fighting with native Hawaiins etc etc.

Sweaty weird faggot

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/12/man-sentenced-to-death-for-blasphemy-on-facebook-in-pakistan/?utm_term=.00e1d9cbd663

The article doesn't mention it at all, but from what I understand, Facebook literally has employees in pakistan, on their payroll, who are tasked with finding these posts and reporting them to the authorities.

Post the one about the assembly line worker

>Iowa
Where exactly in Iowa is he? I'm asking for a friend.

I wonder what nickname Trump would give him if he ran.

>Oh that guy? I call him Creepy Mark.