>get shot
>go study
>put in debt
>eat (((famerican ood)))
>get sick
>no insurance
>fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like everything an anarchist stands for

pretty accurate
so can people stop coming here?

that's some travel rest stop.

you always see a cluster of shops near some remote attraction, like a ski resort or national park.

>Using exit pitstops to undermine USA scenery
I shiggy do Europe, or shall I say, New Syria.

that only exists because they didn't find shale or oil there

Could you project any harder?

Only niggers and spics are coming.
White people are living in total comfyness and will never come to your shithole

Sure Jan.

>White people are living in total comfyness
You mean getting killed in New Syria?

>White
>Syria

yep he's american

>Getting sick
>Taking meds
>Borrowing money
weak

These new Flags have really allowed the Shills to hide better & should have only been exclusive to Sup Forums Plus users.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Muh gun control
Because getting stabbed, blown up, or run over is such an amazing alternative. Yes, let me just call the doctors with my remaining limbs which are barely still intact to just glue them back together like I'm Mr. Potato Head or some shit. Based "white" Europe.

I actually like that pic. Nice spacious lots blind to be right near there. And some hunting and whatever else. That's just an off ramp, who cares? It reminds me of being out of this big fucking nigger/spic infested city where I'm taxed over ten percent and we spend 14k per student while none of the whites can even safely attend the schools.

Is it in Florida? Niggers are a southeast thing.

Today some user on /bant posted jessi slaughter's instagram, who would have guessed that such levels of retardation are plausible.

Only if they are dumb.