So you're walking down the street and see this, what you do?

So you're walking down the street and see this, what you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2AyBdfFLxx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape

I would walk by them as normal thinking they are ugly racemixed fucks

If I memed I would kill them and their parents for not being white

Nothing, I don't really think about the people I pass daily. It isn't worth the brainpower.

Mind my fucking business then go home to my wife and kids. Help my kids with their homework, love my wife, and secure my household before we sleep.

wow racist

Wonder what I'm doing in an ad, probably.

Why they gotta have that weird as fuck hair? Seriously, fuck their parents. Those two girls could be so damn cute, but because of muh race and culture they gotta have that ugly shit hanging from their heads.

yes, living in a country filled with niggers makes you a racist

think to myself that mulattos have almost crossed into white territory compared to how it was 15 years ago

Momentarily get annoyed that I'm white with brown eyes, and they're not with blue eyes.

Not cool dude not cool

This, what's up with the shitty hair?

Implying any of us here walk. Motorized wheelchair master race checking in

You are such a racist.

stand my ground

I wouldn't do anything, though the passing thought of, "damn, one more cycle of bleaching and they will be white as me" would most likely cross my mind..

I drive from my garage to where ever I'm going. I don't walk on streets. Go fuck yourself OP. Your thread is fucking garbage. You're a fucking retard. Stop making threads. Stop posting here. Go and stay go. You're garbage, OP. KYS
Sage

Nigger detected

Your life seems really precious, I hope to get there some day.

Thank you, Leaf. I hope you find what you're looking for in life.

he is right tho, soon mulatoos will become "american white", so what the fuck was the point of it all to begin with?

really gives me autism senpai

youtu.be/2AyBdfFLxx8

I think part of it is mulattoes heavily seem to end up dating whites resulting in quadroons and octoons, who in turn during the same. Similarly, WMBF will probably grow up in a whiter area and BMWF will end up being raised by a single mom somewhere close to her parents. Basically the mixed race kids will get exposed to how laughably retarded the black side of their family is compared to the white side and end up dating whites.

kek

>see this walking through the park
>kids don't behave
>no father in sight despite it being a Saturday afternoon
>mother looks haggard and tiered
>had a Staffordshire Terrier with them

I just laughed OP, some women are just bloody stupid when it comes to choosing who they (want to) settle down with.

Wonder why the black males and females who had the privilege of being born and raised in the USA chose to race mix and end their genetic bloodline instead of continuing and preserve their own.