Poles are literal Jews

>Jews first settled in the region over a thousand years ago and mixed with the local Slavs
>Many Jews converted to Catholicism and intermarried with local slavs
>40% of Warsaw before WW2 was openly Jewish
>Many cities were 30-50% Jewish
>Half of all doctors/lawyers were Polish Jews
>First coins in circulation in Poland had Hebrew writing
>The Polish currency the Zloty literally means 'gold'
>Torah study resulted in high verbal IQ and the proliferation of the rule of law
>Jews proficiency at Mathematics meant banking and efficient distribution of capital, resulting in economic boom (Poland was the world's wealthiest country)
>Hasidism started in Poland (Galicja)
>Disappearance of "Jews" during WW2 was really just Poles going crypto
>Poland was the only European country spared from the Black Death because of Judaic cleansing rules (and Poles used vodka to sanitize dishes)
>Most anti-Semitic country because of natural Jewish self-hatred
>Master thieves (best car thieves are Poles)
>33% of Poles have black hair
>Polish and Jewish cuisine are nearly identical
>Yiddish and Polish have many similarities
>Most books were available 3 languages: Polish, Yiddish, Hebrew
>Many Poles and Ashkenazi are indistinguishable
>Benyamin Netanyahu, current Israeli PM, is Polish
>Kinga Duda, princess of Poland, is a Jewess

>pic related

debate me
>protip: you can't.

gas urself

>Kinga Duda, princess of Poland

>ends with an a
>is girl
>king dude

only romance language speakers will understand TM

But most of what he wrote is true.
I'm not sure if Hitler got most of them. Poland was the Sweden of the 19th century. Extremely liberal, completely infested with Jews and always at the forefront of (((democracy))) and other degenerate concepts. t was the exact opposite of what we think of Poland today.
In fact the Pollacks should be on their knees sucking German dick all day long that we at least made an effort the cleanse their cesspool of a country.

stop insulting Jews by comparing em with these subhumans

OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW!

Adolf, you're back. How was your vacation?

>In fact the Pollacks should be on their knees sucking German dick all day long
Hey, know your fucking place Germ.

>Jews first settled in the region over a thousand years ago and mixed with the local Slavs
Jews settle everywhere.
Mixed? Then why do only a tiny percentage of Poles carry Jewish DNA haplogroups? This being said, Poles are about 60% R1a haplogroup, making Poland the most ethnically homogenous country in Europe. While Western Europeans are much more mixed. (Hint: R1a is native Slavic haplogroup, not Jewish.)
>Many Jews converted to Catholicism and intermarried with local slavs
Jews converting? They say they do, but they don't in reality.
Slavs are also some of the most xenophobic people in Europe, which is why above haplogroups. Also, see haplogroups above. Did I mention see the haplogeoup phenomenon above?
Sauce? Jews flock to cities.
Sauce?
2/3 people lived in countryside. In a country of 30million, only 3 million were Jews in 1939. Again, Jews flock to cities.
>Half of all doctors/lawyers were Polish Jews
Sauce?
2/3 in Germany. Making Germans (by your logic) literal Jews.
>First coins in circulation in Poland had Hebrew writing
Sauce?
>The Polish currency the Zloty literally means 'gold'
So? This has no correlation.
>Torah study resulted in high verbal IQ and the proliferation of the rule of law
So Poles are intelligent? Good to know.
Actually. Polish is a very complicated language, one of the most complicated in fact. This results in Poles having higher IQs as a result of needing to learn such a difficult language. But no, it's always da jooooooss.
>Jews proficiency at Mathematics meant banking and efficient distribution of capital, resulting in economic boom (Poland was the world's wealthiest country)
So Poles were rich? Good to know.
And it has nothing to do with the hard work of Poles. None whatsoever. It must be the work of a tiny minority working to support the welfare of everyone else. That must be it.

>Hasidism started in Poland (Galicja)
So?
And dipshit, galicja was always majority Ukrainian, so by your logic, it's the Ukrainians who are the real literal Jews.
>Disappearance of "Jews" during WW2 was really just Poles going crypto
Got a tin-foil hat ready?
>Poland was the only European country spared from the Black Death because of Judaic cleansing rules (and Poles used vodka to sanitize dishes)
Sauce?
And Dumbass, Poles had some of the best sanitation in Europe after Rome fell, and before Jews came. So saving themselves from the Black Plague can be attributed to Poles' cleanliness.
>Most anti-Semitic country because of natural Jewish self-hatred
A leaf talking about self-hatred, of the irony.
Or are Poles anti-semitic because they regret letting Jews into Poland?
P.s. Jews are the least self-hating group in the world, so this alone disproves your entire argument.
>Master thieves (best car thieves are Poles)
Poles are street-smart? Good to know.
>33% of Poles have black hair
So 67% are blond? Wouldn't this make Poles the most rayan group in the world? Also, black hair is prevalent in Canada, making you literal ultra-Jews (by your logic).
>Polish and Jewish cuisine are nearly identical
No they aren't dipshit. Ever been to Poland?
>Yiddish and Polish have many similarities
No they don't dipshit. It about as similar as French or English is to Yiddish.
>Most books were available 3 languages: Polish, Yiddish, Hebrew
Sauce?
Most Books in the world are offered in most languages nowadays dipshit.
>Many Poles and Ashkenazi are indistinguishable
Sauce?
Ashkenazi look white. So by your logic Germans and Britbongs and Canadians are literal Jews.
>Benyamin Netanyahu, current Israeli PM, is Polish
No, he's Jewish. A Jew will be a Jew, they will never be a x-ish Jew
>Kinga Duda, princess of Poland, is a Jewess
So? Most of your parliament, ministers, etc, are Jewish. By your logic, doesn't that make Canadians literal Jews?

debate me
>protip: you can't.
I just did.
And you lost.

As a pole I can confirm all the listed.

Everyone knows that Catholicism, Islam and Judaism are just three heads of the same world destroying beast.

b-b-but m-muh B-based Poland!!!!

Disgusting Slavshits BTFO!

Some of his points are BS or over exaggerated.

I'm a Pole/poleboo (I don't know), I speak Polish and etc, but a jewish girl from my district didn't answer to me in telegram

Same goes for Meds and Ukrainians. European admixed Catholic kikes

And Poles are irrelevant bydlos anyway. Them and Ukrainians should be exterminated and settled by Germans, Belorussians and Russians

cockroach detected

>implying that """"Belarussians""" are not brainwashed Russian-speaking Poles

Nice try, Jegorka

Yeah but where are those jews at now? USA.

I literally never seen a polish jew despite all of the old tales about polish jews. Poles get really offended when you inquire about the jew in them.

fome tu weá de talla

>Jews first settled in the region over a thousand years ago
Nice try kike. The Khazar hypothesis has been thoroughly debunked and your pathetic attempts to claim European soil hold no sway.

Spot on.

The amount of character assassination directed at Slavs in general and Poles in particular is ridiculous, especially in light of the fact that Poland is quite truly one of the last bastions of white Christian Europe

>>in b4 slavs aren't white
Get out of here with that horseshit. Most Slavs outside of the Balkans are indistinguishable from Krauts save for minute features.

As for my fellow dark Slavs (comes from my polish side), the Slavic military elite derived largely from an Irano-Turkic background, from people's such as the Sarmatians, Alans, Pechenegs and Cumans. Those groups were Asiatic caucasoids who were often known for their fair hair.

For all intents and purposes Slavs are white, end of discussion.

>leaf thread
Serious question: why does anyone bother responding anymore? They would go away if we just ignored them.

My grandfather survived the holocaust. This blatant anti semitism makes my blood boil. I asked him about it one time because he never talked about it but I wanted to hear because soon his story will be gone with him. He was born in Poland and the Nazis took him and his wife's son and put them in the camp system. He had a tattoo on his arm but it faded over time because the Nazis used a rusty nail and ink from a ball point pen to give it to him. He was in seven death camps because his last name started with a W and the Nazis gassed in alphabetical order and they kept running out of gas. So they'd send him to the other camps by airplane in hope of finding a camp with enough gas and slipping him in the line. Fortunately that day they were all out of gas so they cut his hair and let him go.

Jews don't exist.
Adam never existed. He really is sun, Aten, Adonai, Adonis
Esau is the same as Adam, Edom, first born sun
Samson never existed. He was Shamash, the sun god
Salomon never existed, he is Sol, sun, that's why he gets 666 taels yearly. 666 is number of sun
Abraham never existed. he is jupiter/ zeus father god.
etc etc etc
Jews are not a race but they are made of various nations, and many from Krauts, like SHEKELGRUBER (Hitler)

>My grandfather survived the holocaust.
My grandfather saw your grandfather talking about how he lied about having seen or been in any holocaust.

>Gottfried von Bismarck was filthy gay. ewwwwwww

Belorussians are less Finnic and more Baltic ethnic Russians

Are there actual poleboos in Russia or are you just a proxyfag?

Thanks.
>only took 5 minutes to win.

And I wonder (((who))) could be stirring hatred against one of the last bastions of resistance.

>Poles are literal Jews
Hmmm, it would appear that genetic science says you are full of shit and have the IQ of dried cum.

I wish we still had that many Jews, maybe we'd be rich and successful country. Too bad all of them fled to USA or were killed by nazis.

Good joke, cwel. Most jews are inbred ugly stupid subhumans. Israel is full of shit tier ghettos

3/4 of those Jews were poor mongrels living in cities. The rest 1/4 were jewish communists

Why do these kikes look like such good aryan breeding stock ;_;

Paszoł na chuj. They can be as ugly as they want as long as they bring prosperity and riches to the country. Isreal is much wealthier than Poland.

They don't bring prosperity you moron. Have you seen kike ghettos and dwellings in Ukraine? Have you seen how the Jews operate? It's one smart kike (still mentally ill 9/10 times) that shapes network for thousand of idiot yids

time to conquer poland boyos

>Isreal is much wealthier than Poland.
Because they get money shoved up their arse left, right and centre by the US.

And you shouldn't complain really. Germany shoves money up your arse left, right and centre, too. You'll be rich in 10 or 15 years.