Why are Americans so obese compared to other 1st world countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too many burgers. Way too good. 6 ft 225lbs here. Can still grab rim with 2 hands though so it's acceptable

>Always use cars to travel
>Fastfood culture
>shit school food

gee boss

Imagine all the best food of the world. We can get it in our closest grocery store along with fattening fastfood, long ass distances that need cars, and then restaurants with both foods piled high with even more fats.

People from other countries wanted the best food cheaper so everyone else here went with it and we all got fat.

the problem starts with the fact that you are comparing them to 1st world countries.

I actually know the fucker on the left. I met him. He makes music videos on youtube. He's from Seattle.

Their city planning ended in catastrophe since it's harder to walk from one point to another than it is to use a car.

compulsory car requirements and the decline of hard labor jobs.
All driving professions also happen to be the more obese than even desk workers.
People still eat like peasants but no longer burn calories like peasants.

I could sure go for a Sour Cream Glazed Donut

Mexico holds the first spot

There's sugar in almost all of our groceries from bread to milk

Walk into grocery stores and the front is nothing but crap junk food. Most of the stores, outisde of a produce section, are loaded with nothing but shit. Then watch as lazy asses sit in drive-thrus for 15 minutes instead of parking in one of the empty parking spaces. And everything is drive-thru, even the pharmacies where they have to pick up the 5+ drugs they're on.

You can't make this shit up

>america
>best food in the world

That picture says 1000 pounds.

>all the best food of the world
Yeah m8, the whole world envy you plastic oil cheese

Culture of entitlement which makes it unnecessary for people to improve themselves in order to earn what they want

>billythefridge

Because our food isn't shit, and capitalism made it nice and cheap. We do lack self control, though

wow ...best food ?

not enough self-control and we have really easy lives for the most part.

All fat people should be forced to lose weight or be killed on sight.

PAY!

It's not the food. Americans just don't like to exercise or move around a lot.

this.

I own vehicles but almost always travel by bicycle.

You clearly have no clue WTF you're talking about and noone will ever take you serious with that flag. You might as well have the Start Of David in the 1930s Germany. Swede flags will garner more respect than Red/Black KYS faggot

LARD GARGLING

Is that a doughnut on a heavy chain?
What does it mean???

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

processed food.
it's very disturbing how many toxic ingredients are wormed into ever nook and cranny of the us """""""food""""""" supply. most people are accustomed to literally eating poison every day. they dont seem to see the connection between what they eat and how their bodies react.

High-fructose corn syrup in everything, and shit tap water so the culture surrounds pre-packaged drinks.

The obesity rate in NZ is almost identical to America's

we have the meats

Eat good food, exercise.
It's not rocket science

I thought it was just a meme that he didnt walk. Holy shit.

America isn't that much further ahead than most countries though.

The UK is almost exactly as obese, closely followed by Germany.

We're annexing Patagonia and there's nothing you can do about it messi

This. I'm so glad I went ketogenic. Natural food, or at least as natural as store-bought bacon & eggs, feels good man.

Everyone should stay away from the processed food and carb jews.

2/3 of American and NZ adults are overweight or obese

Niggers

please help

many stupid people with incredibly easy access to food

If they were stupid in the third world, they'd be really skinny and maybe even dead

Probably islanders and Maori increase the NZ average obesity and overweight

Because you're not a first world country

Cause they're subhumans

I was gonna say I'm surprised at Australia, but the I realized that barbeques and beer probably aren't good for the figure

PAY

mostly because they consume shit like this on a daily basis.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

the guy with the headband is Billy The Fridge
he destroys the guy at the start of this youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U

this

every fat person I know drinks a shitload of soda and then they wonder why they're fat. I drink more beer than is good for me but I don't drink soda or juice at all and I have a slim waistline

Juice is honestly no better too

>he destroys the guy at the start of this
Does he sit on him or something?

>Shrekelberg

britain is fatter

Yeah thats all we have in the dairy section ...fucking dumbass
thats marketed towards cheapskates
if youve ever been to any super market in the U.S they have more pricey but wholesome ingredients .

it's got what plants crave tho

>Air Conditioners

This too

i have no idea. i have never been able to become overweight. probably has something to do with interbreeding with south american tribal people aka mexicans etc. and native americans.
pure european heritage has a lot harder time packing on the pounds.
mixblood faggots can blow up quick as shit.

>best food

It's fucking delicious

Wtf no it's not, you eat American cheese because it's cheap and you can tolerate it

It's not good in any way

It tastes fine to me. As long as it doesn't harm me, I don't fucking care.

American cheese is best cheese

much less than gatorade.

White American Cheese is the master race

Ching chong ding dong yerrow is master race

Philadelphia cream cheese is best cheese

These fucking pathetic americans are unable to eat a little bit of green. That's literally all you have to do. I've been sitting on my ass as a NEET for years and I'm just slightly overweight because I don't eat like a pig all the time. Funny thing is that I wouldn't find that shit cheese they devour to be even edible compared to the delicious cheese we make here. I eat this cheese all the time, do 0 exercise and still am not a fat ass like that guy because I eat some veggies and drink water like a normal human being. Americans wake up and drink 2 coca colas. Pigs.

Free refills. Large portions at restaurants. Most fast food restaurants only serve high calorie fatty foods. Salads are disgusting.

I doubt you're qualified to judge.

>they don't even spell "cheese" correctly

I sense the Europoor jealousy in this one

Guys if you're European just go on fucking google right now and write "American cheese"

Then write "X cheese" literally pick any country in Europe. These guys think that philadelphia crap that almost tastes like butter is a delicious cheese. Holy fucking shit.

Those are Canadians you stupid leaf.

>kekistani redditors are yurocucks
I'm not even surprised

lol at the chainned donut guy
>be young fatty listening to boogie in awe
>boogie is my inspiration, he can walk , come to panels and make money
>since it's cool to be fat like francis i'll call myself captain donut
>see boogie for the first time, in a handicap motor bike for obese
>can hear plastic rubbing sound similar to a diaper when he tries to move on the seat
>mfw i realize being a chainned donut fat fuck just to mimmic other youtubers was a mistake

Americans have all that shit too you fucking idiotic smelly Arab

I do belive some countries have a "fat tax"

They aren't really. Check obesity stats for recent times. America is maybe 2-3% higher on obesity per capita than a place like Britain. Like a lot of memes, it was true at one point but has now lost relevance. Western civilization as a whole has an obesity problem now.

On a side note, American obesity levels are also inflated by blacks, who are more likely to be obese than whites.

74.1% 74.1% 74.1% 74.1%
74.1% 74.1% 74.1% 74.1%
74.1% 74.1% 74.1% 74.1%
74.1% 74.1% 74.1% 74.1%

You have to be joking, I would've said 40%-50% between adults TOPS if asked beforehand

"Overweight" is such a bullshit criteria that most people who are within that category look of average size.

Crap in food.
Estrogen from soy is in everything and soy encourages weight gain, so it doesn't help.

Plus, processed shit is cheaper than healthy food.

No one is taught proper nutrition so Americans aren't taught how to treat their body like a machine and food like fuel.