I believe in God. God is the Universe

God is energy. Matter is only a form of energy. It is built of strings of energy. Every religion is retarded. Energy is the Universe. How can you pray to the Universe? It's like talking to a rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essence–energies_distinction_(Eastern_Orthodox_theology)
youtu.be/G1SEsV4lAtQ
youtu.be/NUwYjYYwQZA
youtu.be/0A-ac77vTOo
amazon.com/Programming-Universe-Quantum-Computer-Scientist/dp/1400033861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DONT ADVERTISE YR OWN THREAD NIGGA JUST SAY IT IN THE OTHER ONE goddam,,,.,,..

I'm right. That other nigga OP is wrong.

>The Essence–energies distinction is an Eastern Orthodox theological concept which states that there is a distinction between the essence (ousia) and the energies (energeia) of God. It was formulated by Gregory Palamas of Thessaloniki (1296-1359), as part of his defense of the Athonite monastic practice of hesychasmos[note 1] against the charge of heresy brought by the humanist scholar and theologian Barlaam of Calabria.[1][2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essence–energies_distinction_(Eastern_Orthodox_theology)

Everything i don't understand is god. HURRRRRR

What is there not to understand? I just gave you 100% physical god that passes all tests for a proper god and you no longerbl need a religion!

You are correct that the Lord is energy.

You are correct.

But you have to understand that God created us, we didn't create Him.

Your logic is wrong.

God created everything you see, there was nothing before God.

He is the beginning and the end.

We don't pray to the Universe, we pray to our Creator.

The same Creator who created the Angels who adore him perpetually in the Heavens above.

Top Men are working on..Top Men youtu.be/G1SEsV4lAtQ youtu.be/NUwYjYYwQZA food for thought. Good tread

>But you have to understand that God created us, we didn't create Him.
Yes. Energy is the Universe. We have not created energy. Before big bang all energy was in one point. What's your point dude? My god does everything your god does but you don't have to pay guys in black dresses.

>Matter is only a form of energy
Matter is not energy.
Matter has mass and occupies space, energy does not.

String theory much? Matter is a form of energy.

youtu.be/0A-ac77vTOo possible?

What's wrong with talking to a rock? It's only wrong if you expect a reply.

Matter is not energy, matter can be subjected to energy but is not 'energy' itself.
Believe whatever you want but don't mix-up religion with physics.

>Every religion is retarded

Stopped reading

Are you stuck with Newtonian physics or something? They won't teach you that shit in polish high school.

>theory
>taking theories for granted
You want me to whip up something in ms paint that will 'prove' my point?
I get that catholic church is a mafia in our country but right now you're going full retard just to make a point.

the idea of god doesn't interfere with the acquirement of knowledge

Evolution is a theory. Everything in science is a theory. You use certain theories because of their explanatory power and ability to get corroborated.

My point is that you are saying we shouldn't pray to God, that it's like praying to the Universe.

Except that the universe didn't exist before God, it was created by God.

Thus he is the Creator.

And God is alive, and can think for Himself, and everything He has wanted, He has done.

>Except that the universe didn't exist before God, it was created by God.
Can you prove that?
God is the Universe. Universe existed since forever. Right before big bang it was concentrated in one point after previous great collapse.

So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.-Genesis 1:27?
God is a creater,He created (Us) to create.

>And God is alive
He can reproduce and have metabolism?
Can he poop?
>and can think for Himself
He has a physical brain?

What absolute crap.

Universe created us to fight Entropy and increase complexity.

>It's like talking to a rock.
A rock doesn't talk back at you. Only a sentient, owerpowered entity can be God.
Enjoy worshiping your rocks though.

Prove it?if its not your experience,its not you reality.

When was the last time your god replied to you directly? Not in your mind, literally.

Your entire OP is a theory, based on another theory.
Half the infographics on Sup Forums are bullshit labeled as theories and backed by bullshit facts that nobody bothers to check.

String theory might be a thing but until it gets empirically proven it remains a theory.
Just because you know of the string theory doesn't make you smart and it doesn't make anything that you base on it real.

If your OP is how you interpret reality and everything that surrounds you, fine.
It's kind of silly that you feel the need to back up your existential beliefs with theoretical physics in order to make it all more convincing; at the end of the day it's just your opinion and this thread will get archived and forgotten in an hour or two.

I live in the reality. Nobody owns reality.

>Can he reproduce?

He doesn't need to reproduce, he creates.

He created all living things, including Humans and Angels.

>Does he have a physical brain?

Not in the physical sense that you or I think.

We are flesh and bone; dust.

The Lord is energy; spirit.

He can't be contained.

He is shapeless, and formless.

He is light.

I just gave humanity a 100% sound materialistic God. Atheists should suck my dick for eternity. I just gave you a solution to join atheism and religion.

>Universe existed since forever.

Well, it really depends on how far your knowledge of Earth or the Universe is.

If you believe in the Heliocentric model of the Universe, then you are correct.

However, if you understand the Geo-Centric Model of the Universe, you would understand everything was created.

Research Geo-Centric Earth.

I challenge you to research Geo-Centric Earth.

>The Lord is energy; spirit.
Enery and matter are the same. Different level of complexity but same base.

Are you high on weed right now? Because you're not making any sense and I should report you to the authorities for illegal drug consumption and being a filthy degenerate.

Jesus was a nobody and we are living his reality.

>you would understand everything was created.
Yes, via a natural physical process. It's called an evolution of the universe.

>Enery and matter are the same.
Holy fuck you're so stupid it hurts.
Even if that string theory is correct and they really have the 'same base', matter and energy are not the same, if only because they have different properties. The 'base' does not matter.

Is diamond and graphite the same because they have the 'same base'?
No, they have very different properties.

Is CO and CO2 the same because they have the 'same base'?
If CO2 was the same as CO we all would be fucking dead right now.

I get what you're trying to say, that all of us and the entire universe is made of the same thing.
But even so, we have different properties and, as such, we are not the same as a rock, for example.
Even you and I express different properties because, even though we both are humans, you're retarded and I'm not.

amazon.com/Programming-Universe-Quantum-Computer-Scientist/dp/1400033861

the fundemental particles are the same.

>Even you and I express different properties because, even though we both are humans, you're retarded and I'm not.

>pretensiously spouting nonsense and some sciency words
>religion is retarded
Kys.

So you're one of those people that if I would break your graphite stick with my diamond stick you'd would just shrug and say "Meh, it's all just carbon, anyway."?

If you reduce everything to fundamental particles, what is the point of anything? Why care about things and continue to experience life if everything is just made of the same, fundamental particles?

But energy is called energy. It is not His name.

Why not? A word is a word. You can give any meaning to any word.

Give me a molecular structure. Diamond if you want. Or get creative and try to make a new cancer drug. If you then ask what color will this made up molecule be, you need (bare minimum) non-relativistic quantum mechanics. You need to model the electrons quantum mechanically. You can't do it ANY other way. At worst, you need quantum field theory (QFT). This is basically the part you will hate: all the particles are just "stationary states" or "excitations" of an underlying quantum field. QFT is most accurate model..ever. Now, everything I have said about things like 'fields' are just ways we describe the math. Their just words.

err. . .why not what?

energy is meanless (outiside of theoretical considerations). differences in energies, this is what is observable in the universe.