Reminder that Sup Forums only exist because of people being able to post in anonymity

Reminder that Sup Forums only exist because of people being able to post in anonymity

Well obviously. We can't voice our opinions in public, or we'd lose our jobs, get kicked out of uni, etc.

Such is life for the political dissident.

CODES RECEIVED

READY TO FIRE ON DEMAND

If I could I would still call you a faggot.

well duh
which is why i'm happy the optional flags came back, anonymity should be absolute
if it was up to me i'd remove IDs as well, newfags need to learn to recognize samefags

Only reason we need anonymity is because leftism ultimately results in authoritarianism and can't survive in free debate

Am I the only one who thinks the quality of the board has greatly improved since they reintroduced custom flags? 2015-16 was so cancerous with the "pay denbts", "poo in loo", and "RARE FLAG"s. I feel like there's actual discussion once again.

No fucking shit.
This whole website only exist because you can post anonymously.

Crossbones acknowledged.

I dunno.. sure is summer here these days.. btw.. you're still a fag. And I see the leaf hiding under that rainbow

You're a fag for assuming he's actually gay.
I just pick whatever flag hasn't been used in the thread yet.
I only avoid the commie ones.

Correct.
What of it?

Agreed. There were just too many ad hominems targeting you on the predicate of national origin.

You mean the egalitarian ideal realised, where we are all equal and identities don't matter.
feelsgoodman.jpg

No shit, dumbass, that's what whole Sup Forums is based on.

Actually i think Sup Forums would be the only forum left if Sup Forums required your full name. I honestly don't think you guys care.

I dont know, im thinking about switching back to usa because everything i say gets responded le flag le flag.

uh huh and

Just pick a non ideological flag like pirate.

>Yes goyim, this is a totally anonymous website you can post whatever you want and NO ONE will ever know

no shit idiot
the entire site wouldn't exist if you couldn't post in anonymity
It would have died with the great exodus from BBS style in 2005 and the super fragmentation of communities that followed that wave of abandonment
people that were on SA would have stayed on SA, because it would have been basically just another forum, nuts-go-west kind of situation and it would have never spawned anything of the like you see today
It would have died in silence long ago, and moot would probably still be a weeb NEET n welfare.

Think thoroughly before you post, some shit is so stupid that there's no doubt the person that is posting it is a clueless retard, and not pretending to be

CHECKED

ACCEPTED

The Clinton Foundation was more than just "Pay for Play". They were using their network of Democratically elected Sheriffs and Judges to pervert the justice system.

People would pay Indulgences to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for leniency or outright Exoneration of Crimes committed. (This is how they built their Blackmail network). l

Nothing that is said here can't be said anywhere else where I live

After the 2016 Election, The Clinton foundation become defunct.

Though most of their employees migrated to the Obama Foundation. Where they are still accepting said indulgences to get people off the hook for crimes committed.

serious
you cannot stay here
you do not belong
you have to go back

This is groundbreaking stuff

nice catto thread

>OP

Omosessuale zingaro d merd

Nah I just like shitposting, I change my political beliefs every thread lel

A lot of youtube comment threads are Sup Forums tier. Sup Forums exists because the other boards wanted a containment zone for us

This is true, the same reason people get told to go back to Sup Forums. Unfortunately the newfags think the whole site is Sup Forums and go around shitting up threads on other boards

>tfw work with poos, chinks, and spics
>they all know i hate niggers
>we openly discuss how niggers suck at work
unity through hate.

Reminder that moot sold us all out to the FBI and NSA on his way out.

Not everybody on this board is a non white, faggot

Probably, luckily everything I post is satire

Untrue. Some do not care. Its who they are. The Alphas.

Now we are at where the FBI gets into hot water.

Every Now and then a Confidential Informant will get into Legal trouble. Comey Instructed (Shilled for the CF) his agents to utilize the Clinton foundation as a fast track method to get them off the hook, instead of using the proper legal channels