The Battle for Humanity Starts Here!

>Islamic Invaders from Europa, to the Americas to Asia.
>Jewish Banks have their intended target's economy inflated ready to burst.
>Martial Law set in Germany in everyway except officality
>Majority of people cucked and our attempts to Redpill are all but censored.
>Trump hindered with irrelevant scandal and bullshit.
>Military Industrial Complex aiming Western iron-sights on wrong countries.
>Macron won the electrion, Geert is down and not sure when he'll get up.
>AFD Germany Party is all but washed out.
>Free-Speech threatened in USA
>Facebook and Social Media caters to Islamic Witch Hunt of Apostacy
>Sharia Law vote in Montana (WHY IS THAT EVEN A THING!?)
>London Mayor the literal seething shit-bag with a Jihad Statue in front of his fucking Mansion.

So...knowing all this. What will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/montana/articles/2017-04-06/montana-governor-rejects-bill-banning-shariah-law-in-courts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I would.

Define humanity.

Who has ever died for humanity? People die for a cause. I wouldn't die to save everyone including my enemies.

Fuck humanity as a whole.
I'd die for a white, right-wing society.

>A World where free-yet-fair markets are established where opportunity is encouraged through investments and monopolies are combated through government encouragement of offshore companies to prevent currency manipulation and over-printing.

>Where people are in charge of their own living standards from the effort of himself and those who seek to help for the fruits of their labours and those they depend on.

>Where borders are respected and loyalty to a country is absolute in the sense it serves the betterment of the people. An expectation of the Government and not the Private Citizen.

>Where there is an equalizer within the law without religious, political, racial bias. And that all of these things can be critiqued for the good of the collective.

>Where a culture must be respected no matter what you abandoned for it to take it's place. To be assimilated instead of being forced to compromise.

Then kill your enemies, for they are not humanity. Communists, the Jewish Elite, and the Islamic Militant must be destroyed.

I would gladly give my life if our great and glorious God Emperor and Chief, Sir Don, asked me to give my life for the holy task of retaking the Holy Land from the Saracens, and saving Europe from the hostile infidel invasion.

DEUS VULT BROTHERS. THE TIME IS NEAR, PREPARE YOURSELVES TO RECEIVE THE HOLY LIGHT OF GOD, AND USE IT TO SMITE THE HERETICS, FOR THEY HAVE SINNED.

PREPARE TO BE JUDGED INFIDELS.

>>/out/

>"would you die for humanity?"
fuck no.
humanity and humans have proven repeatedly how selfish we all are.
a parasitic garbage species like us doesn't deserve to exist.

>Sharia Law vote in Montana
Source?

usnews.com/news/best-states/montana/articles/2017-04-06/montana-governor-rejects-bill-banning-shariah-law-in-courts

>tripfag
>kekistan
Fuck off.

Unless you're a liberal cuck it won't matter the banner we wave. It will be the same one waving over your head along with the Islamic hatchet.

Who said anyone other than that was even human?

> implying some haven't already answered the call

I've been saying it's time for a bit now,everyday it becomes more obvious.

Trump revealing his true self was the last strike for me..you can only say "don't do" so many times before you can't say it again.

Great as the victory was. We can't rely on him. We need to forage ahead. He's a politician and he'll handle the image of America whilst we work in the dark to adhere to it's formation.

Kys reddit

Impale yourself on a migrant's dick peon.

larping

considering niggers arent humans, id be more than happy to die for humanity

Were glad to have you.

>Humanity
No

I'm willing to die for the people I love or for a righteous cause, but not for (((humanity)))

That's what it means to be human. It's a value, a trait we've lost somewhere along the way. So instead put it this way.

Will you represent humanity in that you will fight for something you care about most? To protect you and yours and that of what you believe, or rather the capacity, the freedom to believe in what you do.

I'm kind, pay my taxes, help others whenever I can and up to certain point I've committed very little sins through my life.

So if I'm going to be the "shield" of something or someone, they have to be worth it. Would be a disgrace to throw away the life of a good man for a nigger or a whore, in the same way it would be a disgrace to sacrifice a good horse to make space for a lazy donkey.

A fair point, and the most honest a person can get. At the end of the day, anyone, anyone true to themselves are only in it for themselves. But we all know we can't tackle this alone. There's no shame in valuing what you want to cherish in life.

>that image
humanity is a disease upon our planet, I would be willing to die to eradicate it completely but not to help it

Humanity is the set of virtues of ambition instead of Greed.

To use Compassion when it is safe and to clench an open hand to a fist when it is undeserved.

Humanity is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of flame!

If you are not willing to see inherent value within yourself then keep to the rice fields and be of some use for people who actually value what our civilization stands for.

Is humanity even worth saving anymore?

No. I guess the only reason why the aliens haven't destroyed us is because they are too compassionate to put us out of our misery.

I dunno is it?

Take the blackpill fggt

If they showed compassion towards humanity, they've ended us millennias ago before we could spread our plague into space. Eventually humanity will bring war to space.

Assuming were alive to see it. I'd be delighted to know what it'd be like seeing aliens. What they look like and how good they've got it.

I will fight and die for a to establish any country that will value western traditions and western peoples. To live and die in a community comprises of people I recognize as my own kin, for a community made up of people you can identify with.
Anything else is a waste of time.

We might not see them. We might destroy ourselves first.

Commander Erwin. Why are your eyebrows and lashes so much darker than your hair?