NO COMMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.....com/josecruzgt/videos/1207224022666984/?video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only this was real.

What is this I don't even

What, you can sell sheep as sex toys?
I thought this was New Zealand?

>new zealand
it's probably real

It is real, I used to go to NZ for sheep shagging all the time until they banned me

THIC

so do they think goats are hot? i can't get hard if a if a chicks face is too ugly.

Uhh

But they can't see chicks faces at all

WNDR is fake news. Stop falling for fake news, you're making other americans look bad

Fake news. Lots of fake news on Sup Forums.

How the hell is this news? They've been doing this for years. We don't buy their sheep because they're ridden with STDs.

You don't need to paste fake news to do that

>world news daily

I find it hilarious that a grand majority of Sup Forums is so lazy or stupid they just read headlines and believe it right away.

dem asses

in the thumbnail thought it was a bunch of fat white feminists giving someone a pressed ham.

Those are some sexy sheep desu.

>It's probably real
WRONG!, NZ would never willingly sell their sex sheep

Enough with the fake news.

We had a protest in Melilla due to lambs not being allowed to cross the border, pic very much related.

HUEHUEHUEHUE I guess they dont want their lambs to get jealous.

>not horse pussy

> not dolphin pussy
Neck yourself

I should have said that it is because of Eid-Mubarak, a crazy ass festivity in wich you can find sights like these while walking thorugh the streets.

Fug it's Eid Al-Adha, not Eid-Mubarak.

This one time all the alarms in my street went off after a loud bang, as I looked out my window, BEEEEEEEEEEE, a fucking lamb went full ISIS mode and jumped from a fourth floor straight into a parked car windshield.

Wow, sounds like a big day in Little China!

>Australians getting banned

Checks out.

Oy vey. Isnt it funny that Jizzrael sits pretty while isis is laying so many sheep. What a "real" "Muslim" organisation. The leader even has the accent of a "kike"

Those sheep holes though

Kiwi brides for sale

We I see a sheep butt that I like, I says to the sheep
>"I likes ya, and I want's ya, and we can do this the easy way, or the hard way".

Shrek choose the hard way, but was eventually captured.

>2017
>not swallowing the animal pussy pill

We are kin, Kiwi's, Welsh and us...,

typical leaf

preach brother

facebook.....com/josecruzgt/videos/1207224022666984/?video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video

"El que no culiĆ³ burra no tuvo infancia"
"Someone who didn't fuck a jennet lacked childhood"

T H I C C

I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgement

i believe that ISIS would use sheep as sex slaves.

i do not believe that a new zealander would willingly part with so many fuck-sheep, no matter the offer.