What the Fuck Happened to Journalism?

Hey, Sup Forums.

I am a writer for my school's newspaper, and I am wondering how to enlighten the students on the falsifications on certain issues.

Should I start small,i.e the wage gap myth, then gradually get the big topics like post-modernism destroying traditional values?

>In b4, our previous editor-in-chief talked about non-binary genders.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jobrot/sandbox/Cultural_Marxist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Democrats happened.

Full 14/88 or bust

>I am a writer for my school's newspaper,
You can stop right there.
Newspapers and print media are for normies who enjoy being lied to by sociopathic rich globalists. The future of information dissemination is all on the internet.

Well, I go to a extremely liberal school.

If you realy mean it... Then start with sometnih leeser. And teach them tell the truth not bullsiths of mainstream media.

I'm trying to expose the hypocrisyof liberals in America.

Your articles will never get past the editor. Unless you have some contacts on your side that are above him you're fucked.

I'm the Website editor.

And you think your 'Editor-in-chief' won't go over your head once you publish something inconvenient to his brainwashed state of mind? You're not only stupid thinking this is a good idea, but also naive.
Quit while you're ahead, kid. You won't do anything but getting shut down and being increasingly frustrated.
Or... actually, go ahead. There hasn't been enough school shootings on the news the last year. And if it's a libtard school, all the better.

>how to enlighten the students on the falsifications on certain issues.

Look up The Culture Industry and base your talk on The Frankfurt School:

>"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jobrot/sandbox/Cultural_Marxist

Our current editor-in-chief is Jewish...
And this is my last year, but I am not going to go all out, but usually I like to investigate on current events. I also got canned for doing an article on the Berkeley protest from September 2016.

"The ruthless unity in the culture industry is evidence of what will happen in politics. Marked differentiations such as those of A and B films, or of stories in magazines in different price ranges, depend not so much on subject matter as on classifying, organising, and labelling consumers. Something is provided for all so that none may escape" -Theodor W. Adorno, Enlightenment as mass-deception[1]

Adornofurther notes thereifyingeffects of this process of standardization when it comes to political discourse and media. Putting it thus in Minima Moralia:

"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them."[38]

Yes. The Frankfurt School had worthwhile things to say about Capitalism's destructive effects on culture.

She's just a tourist in Vietnam

IMHO, Capitalism is okay, however the greed factor spreads like cancer esp. in the medical, communications, and technological fields. Idk much about how certain systems work.

Newspaper and Mainstream is garbage. I haven't listen to it for years until the election, and I prefer underground/alternative media. I'm just doing Journalism to improve my research skills. Ironic, I know.

Start with the stock market and economy, and how its going really well. DO NOT mention Trump as of yet, but then in the next issue write about 5 years ago and how the economy was shit, but dont mention anything about Obama. Slowly and slowly move onto immigration and why it doesnt work, then move onto "rating" trump.

Slowly is the key.

I really wanted to do an article on Europe's Immigration problems since Sweden caught my eye...

(((journalism))) has always been glorified propaganda anyway. See: Walter Duranty.

And how did you think you're supposed to sneak something like that past your jew censor?

More than myths, target collusion and interest of big groups have (or own) in journalism.
Also why they suck as journalists and fail to do research, serving their agenda, or just copying from another news (maybe unreliable).

I would advise not to start off with that, since its quite a taboo subject to talk about, especially in a liberal school. If you are smart, you can truly redpill them without them knowing.

You sound like such a sperg.

That's why I rarely do political articles. Looking back at some of them I did, they really sounded like an SJW preaching to the choir. However, I got better with it, with my stance with the Pewdiepie vs. WSJ and free speech.

Just have to weave their message in with WHY modern clickbait and ideological media exists: because there's money and power in distorting issues.

Do I, user?

That's my ultimate goal, and I tried to achieve that. However, the article on Berkeley was canned, so I might have to do it from a different angle like entertainment.

And how long do you think you'll continue being a writer for your school's newspaper once you write something far beyond their comprehension and narrative driven politics?

This is my last year. And besides, a lot of people have the same views as me. The problem is that they are too scare. If my work does not pass as being an ethical journalist, then I do not know how the fuck people trust CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, or any other outlets. Traditional or Comptemporary. I guess, we're all fucked.

Let it sound like satire. Lefties love satire.
And forget about question bait and we/you shit. You need to make the reader identify with your idea, therefore use "I" and lot of of "if I" followed by appeals to the readers point of view or the chief editors, with enough room for own thoughts.
>Antifag example
I think, that I feel saver knowing that there are people out who say they fight Fascism. On the other hand, I like to say what I think, be honest, even if it offends, so my opponent understands better, I would rather have a civilized discussion than being in fear of getting hit with a bike lock.

University leftism

I've done satire, before and I know for a fact they eat that shit up. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, there are plenty of them. I am planning to go to UCF.

Your welcome. On a side note, believe in Jesus Christ, he died on the cross for your sins, past present and future; reads be aware of your failures and try to better yourself.
>John 10: 7-10
7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

I was raised as a Christian, thanks for the Scripture.

Sponsored content ruined news along with CNN

I know, but how are you supposed to get money? It;s dumb, because the sponsors want an article that supports their views or the "youth's". It's fucking pathetic, but that's the world we live in.

Check out the One America News Network for your first-ever exposure to broadcast Journalism.
As far as newspapers - dead & gone. They try to keep an online presence for clicks-only. Check them out for prime examples of everything NOT to do, if anything.

Why... why would you do that user?

I went to a workshop from the Palm Beach Post, and one of their "social media" manager said exactly that. It is only about the clicks, and it is a shame.

Because my parents wanted the best education for me. Besides, most of the kids make fun of me because I do not align with their beliefs. However, I slickly "redpilled" my friends by talking about pedophilia in entertainment or how the Federal Reserve is actually a (((private))) company.

>sharking around in mud and dirt