Why is merkel in polls still popular ?

why is merkel in polls still popular ?

>is the media alt left ?
>will muslims rule the EU in a few years
>why we fight against right winged hate comments on facebook while refugees are raping women and killing people in suicide attacks and still the media says these are not "muslims"
>why we shouldn't do a muslim holocaust ?

Isn't the most popular alternative Schulz, who is somehow arguably worse than Merkel?

Germany will wish they listened before the end. They could have prevented this

Because AfD is only popular with a certain segment of German men, and the bitch in charge of it just wants to be Merkel but slightly more right wing instead of a real alternative. Germany is still doing well and Merkel TOTALLY PROMISED to remove the violent refugees so Germans went "o-okay" and keep supporting her.

Because Germans are hard-headed autists and will follow through a project or goal to the very end, even if it means replacing the native population. Germans are the type to run to the attic during a house fire so that they can save their precision tools.

merkel is way more popular because schulz didnt do a lot of PR he was only hyped for a few months

Why do you put any stock in polls? Polls are good to sway opinion for whatever side they are biased to.

she's hitler's daughter

I am also baffled that Merkel has remained popular despite trying to drive her country into the ground and trying to align the EU with Russia instead of the US.

What do Germans think is going to happen as a result of these policies? Why do they want to trash international law except for the EU? Do they really think Germany can be a major power?

germany wanted to prevent this but merkel didnt care she is doing her thing to destroy germany

...that can't be a real quote, can it? German politicians have been saying such bizarre things I can't tell anymore.

well we are fighting we have the NSU who is not dead at all even if the media said that we are done.....

its sadly a real quote

>"alt left"

the choice is a jew or a commie...

Great job Germany.

>fun fact he was an alcoholic back in the days.....

don't understand how they can be so far gone. sweden is bad as well but at least we have a chance

how do you have a chance ? my aunt is a doctor in sweden and she said it only gets worse

I wonder who could be behind those (((polls))).

state of the country is becoming worse but there is a decent chance of having a government with a stricter immigration politics after next election.

>why is merkel in polls still popular ?
fake polls

good luck hope you will get free of those radicals cunts ..... just bomb the no go zones away