Unemployed men: how female partners suffer

>Long-term unemployment can be a debilitating experience, made worse by the self-loathing that compounds the problem. But while the consequences for those unemployed are well documented, there's another casualty whose suffering is less frequently considered: the spouse.

>In an attempt to help their partners through what is a tumultuous time, these women endure substantial turmoil themselves.

>Their experiences are raw and revealing, and the interviews reflected an urgent willingness among wives to disguise their own fear and anxiety for the benefit of their husbands.

brisbanetimes.com.au/small-business/managing/work-in-progress/unemployed-men-how-female-partners-suffer-20170622-gww3oz.html

Didn't even think about these things from a female POV before reading this article. Hmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/small-business/managing/work-in-progress/unemployed-men-how-female-partners-suffer-20170622-gww3oz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think, if women women would know that I'm a neet while they give me a sign that I can talk to them, but I'm still not doing it, they would stalk me, and kill me.

so everytime it feels, if I should see them again, I see the hate in their eyes...

it feels like breaking up with em, even without ever known that biatch

Oh gee, how silly of me to not understand that the true victims of male unemployment are women.

>Another women are the real victims here... As there are gender quotas everywhere.

beat me to it

just so we're clear, it's still ok for delicate feminine women to be unemployed, right?

Really getting sick of this shit.

>Everything Hurts Women Hardest©.

>Be woman
>Be employed due to quota
>Look down on unemployed men with the same engineering engineering degree because of hypergamy.
>They chose to marry a much older individual that is better established in life.

Yeah. Can't get anymore easy mode than that. FUCK women.

>men have increasing displacement in society
>find a way to talk about women's feels rather than address the problem -- for men
>posted by a Nazi flag
Sage

>tfw tranny
>tfw was unemployed before transition and parents considered me a bum
>tfw years later, and after a while on estrogen was unemployed again, but that time both parents were supportive of me, would tell me how smart I was and how proud of me they are.
>tfw still felt guilty like a man and considered myself a failure but they would have none of it

I feel bad for you guys. It's bullshit.

You need to be placed up against a wall and shot

When trannys feel bad for men, you know the jews are winning. When jews win, we all lose.

"Meteor to wipe out all life on Earth: women most affected".

>imblying sexual dynmaics are still important

OP doesn't understand the magnitude of social and intellectual dynamics at play. Wagecuck is a rope, tied between beast and NEET--a rope over an abyss...What is great in wagecuck is that he is a bridge and not an end: what can be loved in wagecuck is that he is an overture and a going under...

>brisbanetimes.com.au/small-business/managing/work-in-progress/unemployed-men-how-female-partners-suffer-20170622-gww3oz.html
feminism is cancer and should be removed

>"Meteor to wipe out all life on Earth: women most affected".
kek
Sweden brings the pain

Reminds me of the time a father killed his son and the media spun it as a women's domestic violence issue. Or when HRC says that women suffer the most from war, because they lose their husbands and sons.... the feminist perspective really is cancer.

Every male problem women manipulate and go "hey that his problem but how can we make it an issue of feminism and women and get me some delicious attention". Thanks to overabundance of sluts in your society men don't have to try too hard.

There are plenty of us who are employed. They don't need to stay with losers.

R A R E

Audibly kek'd.

Of women suffer most, they are only in the relationship for the status and security that the man should provide. If he is unemployed, how will she afford makeup to find someone who has money?

Lol I get what you're saying.

>implying unemployed men have partners

>Meteor headed to Earth, women most affected

s-stop it

I thought it was generally acknowledged that being in a relationship means you and your partner emotionally and physically support each other during hard times

Or am I fifty years off?

>Men suffers from thing
>Women shoves themselves in front to screech they are the real victims and suffer so much.

The best part is, some states would require the wife to give up half of her things to the man if she divorces him.

They are for about a month.

closer to 100

Alright, how bout this: My wife is the source of my unemployment.

She has several disabilities originating from a severe TBI in a car crash many years ago. I am required by the state to care for her as they do not have the funds for the TBI disabilities program. I have gained and lost jobs regually due to her falls, panicking, neediness, and doctor's appointments.

Yes, we are quite impoverished. No, welfare doesn't cover a family with actual problems as they prefer to pay out to able-bodied criminals defrauding the system.

Seriously, it sucks.

When guys lose their jobs, usually the female breaks up and abandons the man. So not only does he lose his income, he loses an unfaithful unloyal spouse too. How often do you hear women say they broke up with a man cause he didn't have a stable job and income?

How about we do role reversal? When a woman is unemployed, it puts tons of strain on the man to look for another partner after he has to kick her out and break up with her. In the age of liberal pursuit of equality, a man can't possibly take care of all the bills himself.

>Or am I fifty years off?
Even more than that. Never expect a woman to stick around

It seems like you have nice parents.
I am female and it made no difference to my mother when I was a neet loser, she treated me like a neet loser. I deserved it but still, family should treat each other well, because family is all we have in this fucked up world.

Men with very little treat women well to compensate for having very little. Women spit on those men and reveal their true character collectively to all men. Men observe this and begin treating women like the property they makes themselves out to be. Women objectify themselves via their indirect way of demonstrating they seek to be objectified by being "purchased."

Maybe she can give him half her job and the company improves

Would you really want to fuck a man that was worthless and unemployed? A woman depends on the man to be the role model for her children.

If you are worthless and unemployed and she is fucking you, its because she has absolutely no better choices or she is insane.

And this is why I don't chase women.
Gotta build a target for them to chase first.
Must sort myself out.

Demoralising and dividing thread. Do not reply

well fattler is about working men who lost their jobs

from my experience as job terminator I can attest that there are many women who will drop you the minute you can't provide for them - even if up to this point they gave you nothing in return

I always try to deliver the message personally so I visit targets at their homes
and I have yet to spot the pattern diferenting between women who will dump you and those willing to support you

once a 35 yo mother of two asked me whether or not I would like to fuck her raw while her 37 yo husband was sitting next to us still picking himself up after I've delivered the bad news
when I kept silent she added that "this shot dick looser could watch becouse he is not getting any" while pointing at her husband

later on I was called to be a witness during their divorce and despite my testimony she still got away with full custody and the house

this was the most dramatic of examples but I have more stories about wifes either leaving their husbands of cheating on them - lucky no suicides yet so our company can't be fined by a women balaing us for killing her husband

Fucking hell that womans face just says it all. They're psychos.

That face is just a coincidence goy

Nah my gf will be sweet, she's got her own money why the fuck would it matter. I dont need to support children or buy a house. She only thing that effects her is my depression for not finding a job.